Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No wonder DNEGs has trouble maintaining a relationship

No wonder DNEGs has trouble maintaining a relationship

On DAT he talked about his date with a 27 year old who seems to like Trump more than Obama. He seemed to waste almost no time in talking down to a girl almost young enough to be his daughter.

This from a sawed off, middle aged, hair plugged Greek man with a cherubic face that most women would probably be turned off by. She probably also now thinks DNEGs is insincere.

Maybe she’d be right.

Comments

IamGreek: Not Greek Sir--He's a Pollack

MumblesBadly: Not either; he’s Romanian

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've said this before, but I think Daniel's problem nowadays stems from a lack of people in this world who love him.

Both parents are dead. His only sibling wasn't on speaking terms with him for years. I think they've made up somewhat, but it's not exactly a close relationship.

None of his romantic relationships seem to work out long term.

So I think he's in the situation where there's a lot of people who like and/or admire him, but none who love him, and I believe it leaves him feeling empty. Hence the attraction to Choice Center.

The Supernova Elite controversy and the "More Rake is Better" assaults from Doug Polk are probably also taking their toll. But it's hard to feel sorry for him on those fronts, as these were mostly his own doing.

I don't think Daniel is a bad guy overall. He makes mistakes and does some stupid things, and he has sold out to Pokerstars without really realizing it. But he's still a better person than a lot of other big-name poker pros. Of course, that's kind of a low bar to clear.

Load Metric
    I have no idea why people are obsessed with this guy. If I was free rolled into all the tournaments this guy has been given I'd be great also.

Seriously I hate fucking money when it comes to poker. I learned a long time ago to never allow the value enter my decision process . Fuck Dfags and his never ending supply of free entries. Infact fuck most of those hi roller tards all swapping pieces . How many buy ins will Jason Koon give Cane Kalas? How many nut strokers will BAP Helmuth ? Bunch of fake fucks.

Just like how everyone thinks they actually use there own money on those boring stupid TV cash games . Poker after dark . LMFAO!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've said this before, but I think Daniel's problem nowadays stems from a lack of people in this world who love him.

Both parents are dead. His only sibling wasn't on speaking terms with him for years. I think they've made up somewhat, but it's not exactly a close relationship.

So I think he's in the situation where there's a lot of people who like and/or admire him, but none who love him, and I believe it leaves him feeling empty. Hence the attraction to Choice Center.

The Supernova Elite controversy and the "More Rake is Better" assaults from Doug Polk are probably also taking their toll. But it's hard to feel sorry for him on those fronts, as these were mostly his own doing.

I don't think Daniel is a bad guy overall. He makes mistakes and does some stupid things, and he has sold out to Pokerstars without really realizing it. But he's still a better person than a lot of other big-name poker pros. Of course, that's kind of a low bar to clear.
    The fact that Dnegs has never been tied to a major scandal is a plus one for him in my book.. You gotta remember Druff Dnegs is about our age so the whole mid life crisis thing is probably also hitting home with him knowing likely hes closer to being in the ground then being alive based on avg life expectancy (The irony is he likely believes his Vegan lifestyle will allow him to live longer then even Old man Brunson when he finally kicks the bucket).. Fact is genetics play a part also as far as how old were his parents when they died.. Look at George Burns man smoked cigars incessantly and lived to be 100 and pretty sure he was having steak at least once a week.. So you can try and be healthy and still drop dead.. That runner Jim Fixx comes to mind.. Well known runner keels over from an MI at 52 he was found to have 3 of the 5 coronary arteries blocked over 70% (LDCA the widowmaker was blocked 95% with the right circumflex 85%) ( Fixxs father died at only 43 in fact after his second heart attack). We aint gonna live forever might as well enjoy it while were here..

Comments

MumblesBadly: I read that Fixx died from a undiagnosed ruptured aeortal (sp) embolism

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    I have no idea why people are obsessed with this guy. If I was free rolled into all the tournaments this guy has been given I'd be great also.

Seriously I hate fucking money when it comes to poker. I learned a long time ago to never allow the value enter my decision process . Fuck Dfags and his never ending supply of free entries. Infact fuck most of those hi roller tards all swapping pieces . How many buy ins will Jason Koon give Cane Kalas? How many nut strokers will BAP Helmuth ? Bunch of fake fucks.

Just like how everyone thinks they actually use there own money on those boring stupid TV cash games . Poker after dark . LMFAO!

you hit the nail on the head there.. Ive had offers a few times from folks here in AZ to stake me into tournies or cash and Ive turned it down.. Not because I think Id just light the shit on fire.. Its because I want to own all of me.. I don't want to sell my soul to some highest bidder and be tied up owing makeup and then pressured to play when Im not feeling up to it (which admittedly lately hasn't been much)..

Hellish last week my primary MD put me on a road of steroids stepdown to try and alleviate some of my severe pain issues since I cant afford to go to my Pain MD as wife and I have no insurance now (fingers crossed wife all but has pending FT offer from place shes been doing PRN work and might have insurance come Nov1). Now heres the fun part.. Anybody who knows about Steroids knows they can fuck with your blood sugars... This is even more so true with diabetics.. Ive hit 400-430 ever fucking night despite trying to keep the sugars under control (I cant even get my early morning fasting under 210 right now).. I feel like shit great my back pain and inflammation is better and the cyst isn't making me want to stab myself with an icepick between my shoulder blades but fucking A this isn't good for my health.. Im drinking a gallon of water a day to try and keep shit flushed out and really not getting anywhere even forced myself to do totally unsweet tea (not even fake sweeteners like Stevia) because sometimes they can cause weird reactions and cause the body to release sugar stores in the liver.. Ok done venting need some sleep.. Peace out..

Comments

hongkonger: Get better man

Load Metric
    I've said this before, but I think Daniel's problem is that he's a poker player.

:SFO

Comments

varys: A notch above panhandler/drug dealer rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Can't stand Daniel for being a massive whore. Always came across as a phoney and I've never ever liked the cunt.

Daniel though is a multimillionaire, hugely enjoys being famous and seems very comfortable in his own skin. He has an awful lot going for him in life and doesn't allow the haters to sway his beliefs.

I doubt he thinks very much of Druff. Probably hates his guts actually.

And as for the rest of us, he doesn't even know we exist.

So I'm guessing our concerns about HIS so-called loveless life mean absolutely fuckall to him.

Comments

adamantium: fuckall

MumblesBadly: But crapping on him in this forum makes some people feel better about themselves.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    It's probably tough on one's mental health to spend decades as a closeted homosexual.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The tail doesn't wag the dog. Negreanu earned everything by being a brilliant player at the right time. He's smart, kinda funny and keeps his nose clean. That's good enough for PokerStars

Comments

MumblesBadly: He definitely has unreal live game hand-reading ability. Probably top 5 in the world of active NLHE tournament players.

Load Metric
    Millionaire MatchMaker: Daniel Negreanu episode

Negreanu was described as a “world poker player champion” and emphasized the importance of finding a girl who would be “open-minded” to “Kid Poker” being a vegan. He came on the show after a girlfriend of four years broke his heart and “got around, if you know what I mean.” He explained, “What I’m looking for is a woman who treats me well and doesn’t lie to me.” Negreanu is originally from Canada and now lives in Las Vegas.
    He means Amanda Leatherman.

Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Millionaire MatchMaker: Daniel Negreanu episode

Negreanu was described as a “world poker player champion” and emphasized the importance of finding a girl who would be “open-minded” to “Kid Poker” being a vegan. He came on the show after a girlfriend of four years broke his heart and “got around, if you know what I mean.” He explained, “What I’m looking for is a woman who treats me well and doesn’t lie to me.” Negreanu is originally from Canada and now lives in Las Vegas.
    He means Amanda Leatherman.

No wonder this guy hangs around with either young people or similar megalomaniacs. If he associated with men his own age he would seriously get the shit kicked out of him. He’s lucky he’s got money because his game is seriously lacking. He claims to want a real girlfriend but his approach is guaranteed to attract users.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

The tail doesn't wag the dog. Negreanu earned everything by being a brilliant player at the right time. He's smart, kinda funny and keeps his nose clean. That's good enough for PokerStars

Missed my point entirely

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Missed my point entirely
    You said if you were free rolled into as many tournaments as Daniel you'd be great too. Was that not your point?
    But of course it doesn't work that way. Free rolls go to the people who need them least. The stars. Negreanu made his way not on the back of free rolls but as a great player. The rich get richer. Not saying he's the best but he came along at the right time and probably was the best at some point.
    Please explain where I've missed your point.
    Last edited by limitles; 09-14-2018 at 11:19 AM.

I hear you and undoubtedly you are probably right. But on top of these things that maybe make him reach out so much only to be disappointed is he seems to just need to be one of the cool kids. This guy really has just not grown up in some very basic ways.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Didn't you call his ex girlfriend (Seebok love triangle) in North Carolina when she was running a prerecorded but radio show. That was great. I listened live, and kept waiting to hear your call in, then you realized it was all fake. HOF radio. I'm serious. That was funny shit.

Load Metric

Missed my point entirely
    You said if you were free rolled into as many tournaments as Daniel you'd be great too. Was that not your point?
    But of course it doesn't work that way. Free rolls go to the people who need them least. The stars. Negreanu made his way not on the back of free rolls but as a great player. The rich get richer. Not saying he's the best but he came along at the right time and probably was the best at some point.
    Negreanu

Helmuth

Matusow

Lederer

Ferguson

Etc etc etc etc etc etc

All these guys benefited greatly from the boom. They where made out to be super stars and got mega endorsement deals which provided free money to play tournaments.

My point I guess which you did get was if you or I or anybody with half a poker brain got all our buy ins comped eventually we would have the same results as Daniel. I stand by this 100% . Also if we had free buy ins for life we would have plenty of expendable income to blow on stupid electric cars and faggoty little purse dogs. I don't think he is any superior player. What I think is he doesn't worry about losing because it will never affect his bottom line as long as he is sucking off Poker Stars tit.

Only upside for him . Only downside is he sticks his foot in his mouth because he so badly wants o be accepted as some poker elite. Fan boys don't count

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

The fact that Dnegs has never been tied to a major scandal is a plus one for him in my book..
    Daniel will be in the middle of the twink #metoo movement. You heard it here first.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Negreanu

Helmuth

Matusow

Lederer

Ferguson

Etc etc etc etc etc etc

All these guys benefited greatly from the boom. They where made out to be super stars and got mega endorsement deals which provided free money to play tournaments.

My point I guess which you did get was if you or I or anybody with half a poker brain got all our buy ins comped eventually we would have the same results as Daniel. I stand by this 100% . Also if we had free buy ins for life we would have plenty of expendable income to blow on stupid electric cars and faggoty little purse dogs. I don't think he is any superior player. What I think is he doesn't worry about losing because it will never affect his bottom line as long as he is sucking off Poker Stars tit.

Only upside for him . Only downside is he sticks his foot in his mouth because he so badly wants o be accepted as some poker elite. Fan boys don't count
    Look, you can speculate all day long as to how well you would do in endless free rolls but it means nothing because no one wants to see your name in a free roll when you've done nothing.....nothing.....nothing... in the poker world.
    Say what you want about the talents of those who were in the right spot at the right time but it's all in your head as to how well you would have compared. A lot of players have succeeded after the era of Negreanu et al and I still don't see your name anywhere near the top.

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: +1 for Benny Hill

Load Metric

Negreanu

Helmuth

Matusow

Lederer

Ferguson

Etc etc etc etc etc etc

Look, you can speculate all day long as to how well you would do in endless free rolls but it means nothing because no one wants to see your name in a free roll when you've done nothing.....nothing.....nothing... in the poker world.
    Say what you want about the talents of those who were in the right spot at the right time but it's all in your head as to how well you would have compared. A lot of players have succeeded after the era of Negreanu et al and I still don't see your name anywhere near the top.

My name . Nobody wants to see Gookie in the final table list every ten tournaments. I'm not knocking the guy for being part of the poker boom and cashing in. I'm saying if you or I had endless buy ins with no accountability for losses you could be Daniel . I wouldn't hold it against you if you like tiny dogs that make you look more gay than you already appear to be.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

My name . Nobody wants to see Gookie in the final table list every ten tournaments. I'm not knocking the guy for being part of the poker boom and cashing in. I'm saying if you or I had endless buy ins with no accountability for losses you could be Daniel . I wouldn't hold it against you if you like tiny dogs that make you look more gay than you already appear to be.
    I don't think you really know Negreanu's history. He didn't arrive in Vegas and become a "name" through free rolls. He excelled at cash games and tournaments when all hell was breaking loose. Just dumb luck?
    No, he's a very smart guy with personality traits that suited the television world. He was likeable. Had a certain charisma.

But the main point is if you were not a winning player you would not be on air or getting any free rolls.
    That eliminates your fantasy of doing as well in any tournament free roll or not. You're just not there

Thread Information