Thread: a gift from me to you. historical facts. another gift.

Load Metric

a gift from me to you. historical facts. another gift.

LA comic Kyle Dunnigan understands the potential of instagram. Maybe you heard the name on the Bill Burr, Tom Segura, Joey Diaz or JRE podcasts. Kyle was the body part freezing serial killer/boyfriend of the slutty cop on Reno 911.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnjt4vHj...=kyledunnigan1

I purchased an old POS house on a lot located in an ideal spot for me. The house will be razed and replaced a few years from now. Ripping out an interior wall revealed newsprint from 1927. The anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti had recently been electrocuted for murder. Their ashes were divided and Italy received half. This was a big deal, estimated 200k peeps protested across murica. Plaster death masks were made. A group of horse track betting scammers began to kill each other. A LA evangelist is being sued for $100k. Some stories happen over and over. At the time phone #s were three digits. Siberian elms are the majority tree on my lot. I fucking hate piss elms. I limbed the elms up to 10' when first moved in and dropped enough smaller trunks to create 2 messy piles. A while ago quite a few elms were dropped and chipped by pros and the stumps continue to be treated with root killing epsom salts. The russian olives I can take down and then its time to replace the 4' fence.

Name:  snip date 2.JPG
Views: 235
Size:  72.9 KB

Name:  snip sacco.JPG
Views: 251
Size:  53.3 KB

Name:  snip deathmask.JPG
Views: 258
Size:  50.5 KB

Name:  snip scammers.JPG
Views: 216
Size:  89.2 KB

Name:  snip evangelist.JPG
Views: 207
Size:  59.4 KB

Name:  snip #.JPG
Views: 259
Size:  66.5 KB

Name:  snip 1a.JPG
Views: 238
Size:  103.3 KB

Name:  snip 1b.JPG
Views: 262
Size:  69.8 KB

Name:  snip 2a.JPG
Views: 265
Size:  127.7 KB

Name:  snip 2b.JPG
Views: 260
Size:  134.9 KB

Name:  snip 3a.JPG
Views: 266
Size:  166.1 KB

Name:  snip 3b.JPG
Views: 272
Size:  143.1 KB

2nd gift. Southern charmer and comic Theo Von talks with Lakers owner Jeanie Buss for 1 1/2 hours. She's nervous throughout but is cool when Theo asks his producer to split screen her pics from Playboy. Theo tells about being coked outta his mind, wearing several vests, literally smoking his blender, locking himself out of his apartment and waking the super up, explaining a late xmas party is happening. fing gold on a jre podcast.

sonatine, what did you do with the leaning tree near your electrical wires?

go fuck yourselves

Comments

hongkonger: CLEATUS

sonatine: tour du fucking force
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    I’m wonder whether Druff, had he been alive and kicking back then, and with enough ancestral heritage as an born-in-the-USA American as he has now, would have complained about the protesters stirring up trouble. Because those immigrant anarchists probably had already commited enough crimes that went undetected to justify the government executing them? Because they were anarchists who wanted to bring down the government. And the threat of getting executed is huge deterrent to people who are considering committing such a crime. Right, Druff?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    RE that accursed tree, I feel like I'm out of the dangerzone but I intend to make final decisions once the leaves drop in fall.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information