Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: THE PERPLEXING AND OUTRAGEOUS CASE OF THE DALLAS COP IN THE WRONG APARTMENT

Load Metric
    justice and punishment is a function of publicity and local politics
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 10-07-2019 at 11:13 AM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Bill Perkins put up 100K as reward for info on Josh Browns murder.

Load Metric
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/arrest-war...opstories.html

Just another drug deal gone wrong. Another reason to decriminalize drugs. From a Guyger case point of view, nothing to see here. Keep moving.

Comments

sonatine: big misunderstanding, sfo

Load Metric

Comments

JohnCommode: I'm willing to reconsider once I know more about his criminal history if any, and thus, more about his lifestyle.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Have any of the conspiracy theorists even worked out a motive why anyone would want to silence a witness after Guyger was already convicted anyways?

This isn't Epstein level shit. She was just some nobody who made $45k/yr as far as I can tell. Who in the world would even give a fuck enough to assassinate a witness in this case?

Comments

JohnCommode: Possible appeal and retrial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Have any of the conspiracy theorists even worked out a motive why anyone would want to silence a witness after Guyger was already convicted anyways?

This isn't Epstein level shit. She was just some nobody who made $45k/yr as far as I can tell. Who in the world would even give a fuck enough to assassinate a witness in this case?

lol wow please point him at season 1 of the wire because i cant, i just cant.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

As much as I want to just dismiss this as coincidence I cant totally.. The claims as mentioned above make no sense.. Now not saying people dont shoot people over weed.. Couple of young dummies ruined their lives like that over something similiar here in Arizona.. 19yrs doing life for shooting a dude over weed.. Over fucking weed and feeling like the dude shorted them a little. Dumbasses musta thought GTA5 was real (and they were white teens to so there goes the whole they were rung up because they were black theory Im sure a couple might have had.. ).

Awfully convienent and amazing they had those three dudes in custody so quickly especially when it was black on black crime in Texas.. (not saying their racist but theres at least some semblence of it in some parts and folks cant deny it).. I honestly had the theory when I heard about it was that an off duty cop shot and maybe it still was... As for why they would silence him Veriminaard I would somewhat agree it seems odd but weirder shit has gone down.. But as for silencing him for an appeal.. Normally the laws allow for his previous testimony to be presented at trial from his previous appearance as he is deceased and was a supposedly eye witness it wouldnt count as heresay as it would be a repeat of his direct testimony..

Whether an appeals lawyer or the State Court of Appeals in TX would tear apart an argument that it was prejudicial is beyond me.. Judges are fickle as hell in how they rule sometimes.. Sometimes its not even based on sound legal theory but just political bullshit they want to proffer and push (which should be grounds for censure or removal in my opinion and that goes both ways anymore hence why Im in favor of finally laying down federal judicial term limiting appointments ot 10yrs at the District and Circuit level and while SCOTUS can remain "Life" appointments a mandatory retirement age of 80-85 should be seriously considered.. There enough evidence of SCOTUS Jurists falling asleep during arguements on both sides of the poltical spectrum be it RBG or Thomas (I still find it interesting RBG defended the newest appointment Kavanaugh saying what he was put through in his hearings as repulsive and abhorrent..

Seems RBG is one of the old school political minds in that while we may disagree and fight during work time and bicker when it comes down to things in the end we need to respect each others right to have an opinion.. This is very much lacking today both from the ridiculous leftists like AOC and Omar among others to yes indeed Trump does nothing to help his case by inciting similiar crap.. Is that what politics has devolved to in this country.. I hope not otherwise the prediction of an old KGB officer of the USA eventually Balkanizing may indeed come to pass before much longer (for those who dont get the reference its in reference to the ugly seperation that occured when Yugoslavia fell apart which in fact turned into a miltaristic quagmire as well) Maybe we fall into pieces more peacefully like the USSR did but I fear the very thing that brought about the Civil War in the 1860s (no not slavery but it was a significant part it was due to those who were tired of federalism with a hammer dictating to the states in violation of the 10th Amendment in reality) will eventually lead to a political divide that cant be recovered from and that will be the end of the USA as we know it..

Sorry to have gotten political and going TL;DR for some Im sure but the underlying issues from what happened in TX are a microcosm of a lot of dissent among many.. The feeling by some Cops cant be trusted and are thugs vs those who appreciate the thankless job they have at time.. The feeling the Govt owes people something vs the whole Govt exists to protect the whole and allow people the freedoms weve enjoyed which requires a sense of self-responsibility..

This is the story from Igor Panarin from 2008.. Some of it was slightly wrong initially but the premise among other things maybe ultimately correct.. https://sputniknews.com/world/20081124118512713/

This was a hypothetical from Quora and it seems to align with the thoughts of some others if the USA were to split up among likely groups and boundries https://www.quora.com/If-you-could-s...-you-implement

Thread Information