Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: official: bet against the detroit lions until they win thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    who am i kidding...i don't care if the biggest square or ur pappy's pappy is on them

i'm going to get drunk and be more of SF.

-shit coaching

-shit defense,..that a defensive coach hasn't made better..and hired a huge bum to run the unit as well. even made excuses saying it's gonna take time

these two above things are huge

-not a big fan of stafford. he's their only hope..and he could easily turn into jay cutler.

-team can't run the ball..that's the only way they will keep this game close, if they do that.

- i mean, really,..nevermind the lol defense. just think what happens if their offense turns to shit with QB going through problems?
    Last edited by mulva; 09-15-2018 at 03:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Bump

Load Metric
    Name:  but why.gif
Views: 133
Size:  3.72 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    nothing you can do.

a 17pt lead <10min left in game leaves yourself open for back doors giving 6. SF's only motivation is to kill clock, don't turn it over and win at this point.

if you needed that meaningless TD to get the back door it would never come...they would have kicked a FG and that would have been that.

a 3pt games masks that they were beaten soundly.

don't worry.....plenty more $$ to be made against detroit
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this is why i take betting the NFL less seriously than i do grobul polka.

up 3 scores halfway through the fucking 4th quarter.

stafford didn't do fucking shit the whole fucking game until the game was out of reach and SF was only concerned about protecting a lead

now detroit has to deal with NE off of loss and this. not to mention stud muffin gordon.

sad thing about this is that this game could go down just like last weeks as well. i hate betting favs in the NFL

Gold
    Load Metric
    I will be betting the Lions with the points and moneyline.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Any of you guys who play fantasy football, especially DFS just fire RB's who are up against the Lions regardless of the team as long as the RB is cheap.

Detriot Lions CANNOT STOP THE RUN so plug them in your lineups every week at least in some places whenever possible until they prove otherwise.

When a team has a running back by committee follow the info you get to see who is likely to get the most run.

Week 2 allowed this noob Matt Breida for the 49ers to have 11 carries for 138 yards and a TD against the Lions. Detroit also let the Jets smash them on the ground in week one too.

With that said week 3 the Pats are coming off a loss vs. Jags. They are going to be hungry as fuck and Belichick typically crushes former assistants who flea to another team so taking Pats -6.5 or -7 looks great for next week. The scary thing is it almost looks too good to be true and I am a Lions fan who obv would love to see them win but realistically I want to fire hardon Pats for Sunday Night football.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    I will be betting the Lions with the points and moneyline.
    Name:  I3oFznS.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  105.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Any of you guys who play fantasy football, especially DFS just fire RB's who are up against the Lions regardless of the team as long as the RB is cheap.

Detriot Lions CANNOT STOP THE RUN so plug them in your lineups every week at least in some places whenever possible until they prove otherwise.

When a team has a running back by committee follow the info you get to see who is likely to get the most run.

Week 2 allowed this noob Matt Breida for the 49ers to have 11 carries for 138 yards and a TD against the Lions. Detroit also let the Jets smash them on the ground in week one too.

With that said week 3 the Pats are coming off a loss vs. Jags. They are going to be hungry as fuck and Belichick typically crushes former assistants who flea to another team so taking Pats -6.5 or -7 looks great for next week. The scary thing is it almost looks too good to be true and I am a Lions fan who obv would love to see them win but realistically I want to fire hardon Pats for Sunday Night football.
    while i think the pats roll them. from a sheer betting perspective it's never been profitable to bet road favs.

Thread Information