Thread: so matt stafford is the highest paid QB in the NFL now.....oh my

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

so matt stafford is the highest paid QB in the NFL now.....oh my

so matt stafford is the highest paid QB in the NFL now.....oh my

135mil over 5 years or 27m annually..

i could write a lengthy piece about this but why should i? NFL football has zero integrity from management, to officiating and to the reporters and players. i would love to see it dragged down even deeper in the mud so i can hipster piss all over it some more.

this shitty entertainment isn't worth wasting your sunday's on.

when stafford first came up i thought he was a great QB. he had weapons to work with and they got the awesome RB that got hit in the head too many times. then something happened. he lost his back,...he lost is top flight receivers, and he started to follow in the carson palmer career path imo. to be honest he still had some weapons,..but he just sucked...and the defense sucked even worse.

forgive me if i'm wrong because i'm not from the midwest nor do i follow it that closely, but wasn't it just 2 years ago they were calling for his backup to replace stafford because he sucked so badly? he was awful. and deserved to be benched/replaced. i mean everything this fuck faced touched turned to shit it was that bad.

enter last year. i noticed from a scheduling standpoint detroit was able to be in many games, and actually won more than they should have. stafford made some great comebacks and guiding the team as well. this was a pretty stark contrast to the year previously.

i don't know what to make of this but it's pretty scary if he starts to resemble the QB from 2 years ago again..and i definitely would not count on stafford magic making them team a steady winner and a threat every time the offense touches the ball. that bad stretch he endured is still vivid in my mind and i don't even follow detroit football.

remember when joe flacco guided the ravens to win the SB. they rewarded this fucker with a huge deal because they had no choice, and you know it was going to be regrettable. and it was, and still is. but in the NFL you have such little options at the QB position your basically fucked.

i'm not saying he's colin kap....but being the highest paid QB in the NFL...that's a good one and funny joke imo
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the jets face planted his ass last week. the jets!!! and this isn't the ball control rex ryan strong defensive unit from years past.

san fran could put up 40 pts this week as well
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information