Name:  the-jews-did-this.gif
Views: 545
Size:  997.3 KB

Comments

KidPresentable: Fuck off

lol wow: phenomenal post

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Don't get me started. It was Arabs official story official story...

Here's some lil known and or remarkable tidbits ii've ran across.

Here's the rumored real version of Angel is next.

Comments

splitthis: Lol dont get me started...

blake: lol at anyone green repping you

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just bizarre.

Factoid: The SS agent would later be charged for taking a car home and claiming it lost in the WTC or something like that, the judge threw out the case.

Comments

blake: druff's greatest failure

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Footage of 2nd impact. best footage of Sept 11?
    3:15

Comments

blake: literally the worst person on earth

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sept 11 assassination attempt on Bush? Remember that, I guess before 6 am some tv crew said they had an interview w Bush.
    I actually think it may of been, idk but I remember hearing that rumor. Cheney would of been ideal for their post Sept 11 plans.
    http://historycommons.org/searchResu...s=on&topics=on The sources are interesting to read.

Jackie Chan due to start filming on top of towers Sept 11. The plot of that movie, wow. No way, interrogate the producers.
    1/4 of the way down, the producers were Stu Zicherman and Raven Metzner smh
    http://www.historycommons.org/timeli...re_9_11_events

That site above has a shitload of stuff about Sept 11, sourced too. I know I read WTC 7 fire alarm was disabled every day at 6 or 7 am in the days leading up to the attack.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut it down

blake: holy shit you are awful
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-11-2018 at 10:26 AM.

Load Metric
    45 years ago... so sad. RIP all the victims of Nixon’s September 11 terror.

Comments

hongkonger: THIS

Load Metric
    And everyone else in this thread deserves to be shunned and banned for blatant and disgusting anti Semitism. Fuck off the lot of you.

Comments

hongkonger: THIS TOO

Load Metric
    Todges sleep apnea wakes him up in the middle of the night and sometimes he flails his arms and hits his bedside table stack of empty pepsi's and it's an iconic moment watching the towers fall

Comments

CrackPipes and Kakfights: I don’t know about the rest this thread but this post was hysterical!

JACKDANIELS: TODGE DID 9/11 CONFIRMED

Silver
    Load Metric
    We donated pizza today to 3 fire stations in town and to the 5 fire stations on Vandenberg Air Force Base as well as a Hot Shots crew. 343 firefighters lost their lives that day. This was our way of showing respect to them by honoring the current firefighters. Never forget

Comments

Gordman:

lol wow: LOG OFF ALREADY IS WHAT YOU COME BACK WITH hahaha

Gookieheimowitz: +1
    Last edited by hutmaster; 09-11-2018 at 03:38 PM.

Load Metric
    Wow at disrespecting the memories of the fallen by forcing them to choke down that slop you call pizza

JUST A STUNNING AND CALLOUS DISREGARD FOR THOSE FAMILIES

Comments

hutmaster: Log off alredy

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I never thought it would be possible and I would say this, but FPS retardation just reached levels i've never seen before

...now its been detonated by a nuke folks

If anyone wonders why this forum is dead, this thread and some of its posts/posters are an excellent example

Back in the day, he would have been gone... *poof*...just like that; no further bullshit possible. Nowadays we apparently have to have periodic discussions about it, coddle, send strongly worded warning pms, and more or less continue to scroll through this horseshit and deal with it.

Why should something that should clearly easy, have to be soo difficult?

Comments

blake: this is correct

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This thread sucks.

An inappropriate anti-Semitic joke by devidee, and another idiotic anti-Semitic conspiracy theory by FPS.

Here's something I posted on Facebook today:

I usually don't jump on the bandwagon with posting about current events or anniversaries of world events, but today I'm going to make an exception.

17 years ago today, 2192 people went to work at the World Trade Center, believing their chance of dying that day was virtually zero. 343 firefighters and 72 law enforcement officers knew their jobs came with risk, but not from falling buildings. 125 Pentagon workers thought it was just another day at the office. 246 people aboard airplanes knew they were only taking a very small risk by flying, as they had countless times before.

All of those people died on September 11, 2001.

Our country was attacked by Muslim extremists who hated our Western culture and way of life, and wanted as many of us dead as possible. If they could have killed millions instead of thousands, they would have.

The country came together in the following weeks, like it hadn't in quite some time. Even though politics had already become a polarizing force by 2001 (not as much as today, but it was on its way), George W. Bush's approval rating shot up to 90% at one point, and the United States was finally... united.

But then we became separated again. The images and videos of the planes hitting the towers, as well as the towers falling, were removed from television and most internet news sites. Why? They were assumed to be causing "Islamophobia", as well as too upsetting for people to watch, so we were sheltered from them. Heartbreaking phone recordings, such as the one featuring Kevin Cosgrove (second tower victim), were no longer played.

The goal was for the country to become less emotional about 9/11. less angry, and to move on from it.

But that was a mistake. We should never become less emotional or less angry, nor should we see the 2,977 Americans dead as just a statistic from 17 years ago.

There are many good, peaceful Muslims out there -- ones who were as horrified by 9/11 as the rest of us, and they should never be vilified for their religious beliefs. However, it is important to also recognize that the same type of extremists from 9/11/01 are still looking to attack our country, and the repeated organized terror attacks we see in western Europe should be proof of this.

It is important to remain angry, to remain shocked, and to remain outraged about the events of 9/11/01. Go watch a video of the towers falling. Go watch a video of the planes striking the towers. Go listen to the Kevin Cosgrove call. Then remember that the danger of another attack, while with different a method, still very much exists. Remember that these extremists still want you dead.

If we avoid thinking about what really happened, or seek to scrub the worst or most disturbing parts from our minds, then we haven't learned a thing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This thread sucks.

An inappropriate anti-Semitic joke by devidee, and another idiotic anti-Semitic conspiracy theory by FPS.

Here's something I posted on Facebook today

Funny that I hardly ever see you calling out racism on your own website, yet you start a thread basically calling me a Jew-hating, antisemitic Brit.

All my criticism of Israel has been about their treatment of Palestinians and has fuckall to with them being Jewish.

You was bang out of order you fucking cunt.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    This thread sucks.

Funny that I hardly ever see you calling out racism on your own website, yet you start a thread basically calling me a Jew-hating, antisemitic Brit.

All my criticism of Israel has been about their treatment of Palestinians and has fuckall to with them being Jewish.

He goes after you because you're mentally stable and some others here might not be able to take it in the same way.

Load Metric
    Anti-Semitic.

LULZ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I never thought it would be possible and I would say this, but FPS retardation just reached levels i've never seen before

...now its been detonated by a nuke folks

If anyone wonders why this forum is dead, this thread and some of its posts/posters are an excellent example

Back in the day, he would have been gone... *poof*...just like that; no further bullshit possible. Nowadays we apparently have to have periodic discussions about it, coddle, send strongly worded warning pms, and more or less continue to scroll through this horseshit and deal with it.

Why should something that should clearly easy, have to be soo difficult?

it's fucking crazy

i assume druff actually thinks he's proving something by keeping fps around. like "pfa is such a free speech website that our most prominent posters are actual white supremacists. isn't that nuts? i'm fucking crazy yo!" druff just ignores the fact that fps just spams every fucking thread with this.

this is the worst moderating in the history of the forums (and i mean any forum ever), and should be a huge sort of embarrassment to druff, but for some reason isn't.

god's honest truth, i genuinely believe druff is keeping fps around solely to fuck with me personally as some sort of payback for some skatz-related shenanigans.
    Last edited by blake; 09-11-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    This thread sucks.

but he's not really out of order. your avatar is anti-israel. now, it's great that you're smart enough to understand the distinction between anti-israel and anti-semitic (most american jews don't even support israel), but a lot of people don't. while i 100% believe you when you say you're not anti-semitic, i hope you realize that 99% of people that would actually go to the trouble of making an anti-israel avatar on an internet forum, would probably be using that avatar on stormfront.org or some other hate site (like pfa for example).

Load Metric
    wow so are the anti yelp review jewish haters gonna not acknowledge the crime that this guys pizza place had put forth on hard working men and trans women of lompoc

HES LITERALLY OUT HERE FOISTING SUB PAR SLICES

ARE THE TOMATOS SAN MARZANO? NO THEY ARE NOT just an absolute disgrace he would do this to first responders

Load Metric
    So without having to go all through it again. It was mostly Saudi Arabians that did 9/11 right?

Load Metric
    BAN FPS

Comments

KidPresentable:

Thread Information