Name:  46368E56-DF2E-46AB-881E-CF87AAF5E789.jpeg
Views: 816
Size:  29.6 KB

Load Metric

Comments

Pooh: lmao
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Don't listen to them druff, this is all part of skatz plan to take down pfa, their little cocks must have gotten rock solid when they saw you faltering.....Just keep the forum running to spite those nerds....or until sonatine dies from a massive heart attack.....GS.....

Comments

hongkonger: Right on
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR.

Name:  46368E56-DF2E-46AB-881E-CF87AAF5E789.jpeg
Views: 816
Size:  29.6 KB

Can you Ban this dupe mother Fucker Username!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm losing patience.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm losing patience.
    Not a cool kid but interested in wtf is going on.

How about no more of these cryptic posts in threads that often get deleted...just explain wtf is going on (or stop making cryptic posts, or start being more liberal with bans)

My guess is that UserName is a KilgoreTrout dupe and is also behind making the Druff has Diabetes post on 2+2. Could be totally wrong though.

Comments

SysOp: ding ding ding

MumblesBadly: Good chance some of this is true.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 09-11-2018 at 01:02 AM.

Load Metric
    Go go GADGET BAN HAMMER

Load Metric
    I'm losing patience.
    Why don't you just tell us whats going on? After all the recent scandals you should be aware what staying silent can do for people's trust in you.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    I'm losing patience.
    Not a cool kid but interested in wtf is going on.

How about no more of these cryptic posts in threads that often get deleted...just explain wtf is going on (or stop making cryptic posts, or start being more liberal with bans)

My guess is that UserName is a KilgoreTrout dupe and is also behind making the Druff has Diabetes post on 2+2. Could be totally wrong though.

I don’t post on 2+2. I’d own it if it were me.

And, there is nothing really cryptic going on here, either. Carry on.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Don't listen to them druff, this is all part of skatz plan to take down pfa, their little cocks must have gotten rock solid when they saw you faltering.....Just keep the forum running to spite those nerds....or until sonatine dies from a massive heart attack.....GS.....
    i believe druff was wished a happy new year, being rosh hashanah and all.

and this place has been faltering for the past three years or have you not noticed fps russia is the site's most prolific poster.

i am the only skatz person to pay this forum any attention at all and that's cause i'm completely addicted to politics so i post in one thread.

Comments

Username: It really was a well wish. And really Blake when there are guys like FPS and Larry doing God’s work - am I the actual problem?

Load Metric
    Ofcourse Chang responds....lol....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    I'm losing patience.
    Why don't you just tell us whats going on? After all the recent scandals you should be aware what staying silent can do for people's trust in you.
    LOL no he's sick rememeber. he's got health issues and that's why he's sick and can't do radio....but he can make posts on the forum left and right.

I'm starting to believe what was written, and that Dan Druff has an internet addiction.

Comments

dwai: you are the littlest prick ever, can't express the 'littlest' any more
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    I'm losing patience.

Druff.........

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 608
Size:  7.4 KB

Comments

dwai: a little instrument for the LITTLEST of a man. go play poker on someone else's dime again FAGGOT. cmoney/MOM LOL 4 TO A FLUSH FAGGOT
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

LOL no he's sick rememeber. he's got health issues and that's why he's sick and can't do radio....but he can make posts on the forum left and right.

I'm starting to believe what was written, and that Dan Druff has an internet addiction.
    Typing on a computer keyboard does not require some to use their voice. And with LPR, simply talking for an hour or more straight could itself be painful. Or at least discomfort-inducing enough to be considerably distracting. And we all know how long most everyone would want the next radio show to run for given all of the drama that has ensued here in recent weeks.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Starting to believe?

Dude's got over 27k posts. And trust me this isn't the only website he visits.

Comments

LarryLaffer: truth

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Being able to write posts online is something people can do while sick. That's why there are cancer support forums where people one foot in the grave are still posting online.

Great take as usual, Larry.

Also LOL @ Larry posting that tiny violin to mock me, after his countless woe-is-me posts on PFA over the years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Being able to write posts online is something people can do while sick. That's why there are cancer support forums where people one foot in the grave are still posting online.

Also LOL @ Larry posting that tiny violin to mock me, after his countless woe-is-me posts on PFA over the years.
    pretty sure that's Larry's own violin he had made to fit

Comments

HoodedN: baby hands rep

Load Metric

my countless woe is me posts? How about the huge woe is me post that is a thread about your "health condition" that came RIGHT ON THE HEELS OF A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING INVOLVING FORUM MEMBERS YOU KNOW AND TALK TO AND GAINED FINANCIALLY FROM, FAKING CANCER.

I wish I could've been a fly on the wall when you saw that thread on 2+2 about how big of a shitshow this website is and how you have zero credibility now.

truth is buddy, I doubt you're as sick as you say you are. I think this is all just a way to sweep your HUGE MISTAKE you made last month under the rug and save what little credibility you have left.

the fuck outta here

Comments

ftpjesus: You might want to stop before your typing writes checks your ass cant cash Larry.. Seriously.. enough is enough.. Your fucking with Druff and indirectly Drexel is nothign but bad juju and it wont end well and I doubt itll be just a banhammer

George Steinbrenner

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Larry,
    You’re the dumbest human being alive

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

my countless woe is me posts? How about the huge woe is me post that is a thread about your "health condition" that came RIGHT ON THE HEELS OF A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING INVOLVING FORUM MEMBERS YOU KNOW AND TALK TO AND GAINED FINANCIALLY FROM, FAKING CANCER.

I wish I could've been a fly on the wall when you saw that thread on 2+2 about how big of a shitshow this website is and how you have zero credibility now.

truth is buddy, I doubt you're as sick as you say you are. I think this is all just a way to sweep your HUGE MISTAKE you made last month under the rug and save what little credibility you have left.

the fuck outta here
    Get psychological help.

Comments

big dick: lol

SysOp: indeed. he's loving this a bit too much, almost as if he's been waiting for this.

Thread Information