Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Druff

Load Metric
    PLZ tell us this was sonatine

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

Why don't you just tell us whats going on? After all the recent scandals you should be aware what staying silent can do for people's trust in you.
    LOL no he's sick rememeber. he's got health issues and that's why he's sick and can't do radio....but he can make posts on the forum left and right.

I'm starting to believe what was written, and that Dan Druff has an internet addiction.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

my countless woe is me posts? How about the huge woe is me post that is a thread about your "health condition" that came RIGHT ON THE HEELS OF A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING INVOLVING FORUM MEMBERS YOU KNOW AND TALK TO AND GAINED FINANCIALLY FROM, FAKING CANCER.

I wish I could've been a fly on the wall when you saw that thread on 2+2 about how big of a shitshow this website is and how you have zero credibility now.

truth is buddy, I doubt you're as sick as you say you are. I think this is all just a way to sweep your HUGE MISTAKE you made last month under the rug and save what little credibility you have left.

the fuck outta here
    Get psychological help.
    Do you honestly think that will solve anything for him Druff?? First off somebody has to admit they have a problem (be it mental health issues of depression, anxiety, or addiction issues such as gambling, sex, drugs etc).. I don't think Larry would do that.. I also hate to say it.. Larrys last couple posts especially the most recent one screams gaslighting.. Larry accusing you of having an internet addiction is hilarious.. Pot meet Kettle comes to mind Larry.. Truth is Larry is suffering from some weird Napoleonic complex at the moment because he continues to have unresolved issues that he missed his calling to be a horse jockey and instead remains a bike jockey hustling in the dog eat dog world of bike couriers.. Speaking of that.. Larry considering the violence that seems to be getting worse in Chiraq and your buddy Rahm not running for re-election now.. This might be a perfect time to seek public office.. Cant be that hard when a moron like Rahm who had his lips on Obama's ass or cock the whole time he was in DC managed to get the job and then re-elected Id say you probably have a better then 50-50 shot.. (oh wait did I make a shooting joke regarding Chicago).. Yep.. some of the strictest fucking gun laws in the USA and yet the city lives up to its name Chiraq constantly.. Where the fuck is Darkstar when we need him for some updates from his bro the bad ass cop who thinks he's the real life answer to Sgt Voight on that TV Show Chicago PD..

Comments

Username: LOL THX SO MUCH FOR YOUR CALUED OPINION ON MENTAL WELLNESS & ACUITY, puppy baby monkey.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

my countless woe is me posts? How about the huge woe is me post that is a thread about your "health condition" that came RIGHT ON THE HEELS OF A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING INVOLVING FORUM MEMBERS YOU KNOW AND TALK TO AND GAINED FINANCIALLY FROM, FAKING CANCER.

I wish I could've been a fly on the wall when you saw that thread on 2+2 about how big of a shitshow this website is and how you have zero credibility now.

truth is buddy, I doubt you're as sick as you say you are. I think this is all just a way to sweep your HUGE MISTAKE you made last month under the rug and save what little credibility you have left.

the fuck outta here
    Get psychological help.

Look at the wonders psychological help did for Garret. He has been back a few months with no trolling, outbursts and fucking up every thread.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I used to see larry laffer on Scott Matusow's radio show related to stocks and investing. First, he seemed ok and after people started to know him, openly discussed being thrown in jail for stalking an ex girlfriend. He was asked what he did and he said "nothing," claiming he just wrote a couple letters. Obviously, there is no way you would be in so much trouble for only doing that.

THEN, after one of Scott's stock picks went horribly bad, larry tweeted at him relentlessly all day every day bashing him for the bad pick that created many people to lose money. Although I could understand him being pissed, it was lunatic level stalking until Scott blocked him. Then, it was obvious that other accounts stalking Scott were him as well with the same behavior after being blocked.

Safe to say, his behavior doesn't surprise me.

Load Metric
    LOL at Dan Druff telling me to get help.

I'm about as sane as it gets to be honest with you. it's the crazies here, that bring out the crazy in me.

You however, are one weird dude.

Without this forum,and the posters like the bootlicking FTPJESUS up there who sniff your fucking balls with every word they type, you'd probably have zero social life (if you can call going on this forum a social life) outside of flying your drone into the trees and asking a college student to come help you find it, because, well, you're that out of fucking shape you can't even get into the weeds or thick brush.

LOL without people BAP'ing you, you'd be fucking BROKE as a JOKE from your high buy in tournaments you play at the WSOP every year.

You're in shit health, and you're out of shape, and most people I know your age still do active things like skateboard, and ride bikes. Hell, half of my skateboarding buddies are your age. Some are older. You should really take a step back and wonder "have the last 20 years of being a lazy fuck typing on the internet really gotten to me?"

whens the last time you got on a bicycle. whens the last time you went for a walk. LOL you're so fucking out of tune, you can't even stop drinking caffiene without complaining of withdrawals like some fuckin heroin addict.

I doubt you ahve what it takes to get healthy, and stay healthy. odds are, you'll sink right back into being Dan Druff: a lazy, out of shape, out of touch, dude who's still holding on to his one WSOP bracelet win from 2003. And you seem to still dress like it's 1998.

So, you keep on keepin' on. i'm sure down the road, when you're 53, and i'm 40, i'll look a lot better than you do/did.

most of us will actually.

get well soon,

Larry.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

Crowe Diddly:

Load Metric

I'm about as sane as it gets to be honest with you. it's the crazies here, that bring out the crazy in me.

Without this forum,and the posters like the bootlicking FTPJESUS up there who sniff your fucking balls with every word they type, you'd probably have zero social life (if you can call going on this forum a social life) outside of flying your drone into the trees and asking a college student to come help you find it, because, well, you're that out of fucking shape you can't even get into the weeds or thick brush.

LOL without people BAP'ing you, you'd be fucking BROKE as a JOKE from your high buy in tournaments you play at the WSOP every year.

You're in shit health, and you're out of shape, and most people I know your age still do active things like skateboard, and ride bikes. Hell, half of my skateboarding buddies are your age. Some are older. You should really take a step back and wonder "have the last 20 years of being a lazy fuck typing on the internet really gotten to me?"

whens the last time you got on a bicycle. whens the last time you went for a walk. LOL you're so fucking out of tune, you can't even stop drinking caffiene without complaining of withdrawals like some fuckin heroin addict.

I doubt you ahve what it takes to get healthy, and stay healthy. odds are, you'll sink right back into being Dan Druff: a lazy, out of shape, out of touch, dude who's still holding on to his one WSOP bracelet win from 2003. And you seem to still dress like it's 1998.

So, you keep on keepin' on. i'm sure down the road, when you're 53, and i'm 40, i'll look a lot better than you do/did.

get well soon,

Larry.
    your fucking stupid Larry

we need a retard room for this dork

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    The level of resentment Larry lives with has gotta be a terrible way to go through life.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

get well soon,

Larry.
    your fucking stupid Larry

we need a retard room for this dork

Allow Me:

Name:  324432CB-11DF-4850-95C8-B5D39D8F087A.jpeg
Views: 316
Size:  20.0 KB
    Last edited by Username; 09-13-2018 at 01:25 AM.

Load Metric

get well soon,

Larry.
    christ larry. you know yer my lil buddy, but stick to ass fucking that stupid twat that *ahem* used to post here. going after todd is a death sentence

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

get well soon,

Larry.
    christ larry. you know yer my lil buddy, but stick to ass fucking that stupid twat that *ahem* used to post here. going after todd is a death sentence

Name:  75F723D5-824D-4163-A7E6-76A54C47B7A0.jpeg
Views: 293
Size:  22.4 KB

Load Metric
    LARRY LAFFERTY FIRING SHOTS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    the big question is, is the lil alpha firing cum shots tho?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    I doubt hes fuckin, too short for that (studied a fuckload of height theory last week), i bet hes spankin hank tho

Banned
    Load Metric
    THIS THREAD STARTED OUT WHOLESOME.

Name:  1194774F-95BB-41F9-9E82-69D46AD2C4D6.jpeg
Views: 409
Size:  4.28 MB

I doubt hes fuckin, too short for that (studied a fuckload of height theory last week), i bet hes spankin hank tho

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Little league Larry going after Todd is no surprise. He is lashing out due to little man syndrome, without taking the time to think about who he is targeting. Bad decision.

Larry you know enough about Todd to know this is a poor choice. He will be done with you before breakfast, even without a cold Pepsi to wash it down with.

Take a breather kid, you know how this is gonna play out.
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    Little league Larry going after Todd is no surprise. He is lashing out due to little man syndrome, without taking the time to think about who he is targeting. Bad decision.

Larry you know enough about Todd to know this is a poor choice. He will be done with you before breakfast, even without a cold Pepsi to wash it down with.

Take a breather kid, you know how this is gonna play out.
    I understand the post was written by Lawrence and everyone hates Lawrence so there's that however if you go down the bulletpoints in the post how many of those statements are factually inaccurate? I don't believe Druff would be broke as a joke if he didn't BAP his WSOP. The rest are pretty valid.

Comments

Username: i love you but don't be THAT n-word, just this once....thx, KilgoreTrout

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Larry is resentful that he is more than a foot shorter than me, sounds like a cartoon character, AND is broke.

He's over 30 and doesn't even own a car. He has to bike everywhere like a 10-year-old.

How does he even take women on dates? Do they sit on the handlebars?

The saddest thing here is that Larry is lashing out at someone who has always been very nice to him -- both on this forum and in person. I would understand this hostility if he were someone I had bashed, or even if he were just some random who didn't know me.

I guess Little Larry is forgetting all the times he was suicidal when I (and others) would take the time to text him and help him through it. I guess he forgets all the favors we did for him in Vegas, and how we went out of our way to include his sorry ass in get-togethers.

No, the piece of shit waits until I am sick and going through the toughest 5 weeks of my life, and then decides to attack me for no reason. What a swell guy.

Of course, I don't know how I can expect rational behavior from someone who thought an appearance on Live at the Bike playing $2/$5 would lead to A-list poker fame.

Comments

sebokcockshot: Awesome

hongkonger: It was his BIG CHANCE

big dick: He's a little piece of shit

Load Metric
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Remember that Druff.

Thread Information