Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My boss is absolutely fucking horrible.

Banned
    Load Metric

My boss is absolutely fucking horrible.

My current boss is the worst boss I've ever had, and I've had some terrible bosses.
    It's about time bastards like him get called out for being terrible.

These are some of the things he does all the time.

1. Talks over you all the time.
    2. Spends most of your time together talking about all the great decisions he has made and how superior he is to everyone else in the company.
    3. Talks about your co-workers as being incompetent and mentally inferior.
    4. Says things like "if you don't tell me about something, how can you expect me to know about it?
    5. Lies and attempts to use a 'bullshit baffles brains fail strategy' all the time.
    6. After discussing an entire week of accomplishments and strong decisions and problems you've solved, he decides to drone on and on about one relatively smallish decision that you made that he disagrees with.
    7. Calls me 24-7, including weekends, when I'm at home, to discuss business problems.

I've had many terrible bosses.

I once had a boss who asked me to drive his wife to the grocery store and back.
    I once had a boss who flossed his teeth while we were in a meeting together.
    I once had a boss who sent me to court to represent him before a judge and plead not guilty for a speeding ticket that he got.

In a tough economy there are so many bad bosses out there who take advantage of their employees all the time without respecting limitations on what is fair and what is reasonable.

Please share you bad bosses stories so I can feel better about my situation.
    /End rant.

Load Metric
    Seduce his wife. Take naked pics of said wife. Anonymously e-mail said pics to all of your coworkers then Fedex copies to his parents, her parents, and his kids if they are teenagers. Scorched earth is the only way to handle the situation.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    take him down Walmart style

Bronze
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    If suggestion number one is not up you alley I have another suggestion. Roofie his wife then load her up with fertility drugs and let a gang of negroes and Puerto Ricans run a train on her leading to a bastard child of questionable racial heritage. If that doesn't work then just steal his dog.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    had a guy who was the exact same way you described...everybody was fucking dumb but him...

he managed to lose $23MM in one year trading on a small risk profile and had about 7 profitable months out of 27 months, before the fucking geniuses in charge finally decided to shitcan his dumb ass...

he was one lazy mother fucker too...i swear to christ if one of his brokers told him to bet that the sun was gonna rise in the west he'da bet the farm on it...

fortunately he did get shitcanned...hopefully he cant pay the mortgage so that him, his cunt wife, and brat kids are out on the fucking street...

usually these fucks get what's comin' to 'em...

Banned
    Load Metric
    Enjoyed the court fiasco, would read again

Load Metric
    Tell Him (or her ) To go suck a elephant dick..... ONLY if you are a asset!!! ...... BUT if there is ONE DOUBT in your mind that you are Not then let it die .......

OTHERWISE STAND YOUR GROUND!!!!!!!

Load Metric
    And by the WTF is a "BOSS" i mean i may suck at cards BUT...... There Is NOT a person in this world that dictates what i do or don't do

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post

My current boss is the worst boss I've ever had, and I've had some terrible bosses.

2. Spends most of your time together talking about all the great decisions he has made and how superior he is to everyone else in the company.
    4. Says things like "if you don't tell me about something, how can you expect me to know about it?
    5. Lies and attempts to use a 'bullshit baffles brains fail strategy' all the time.
    6. After discussing an entire week of accomplishments and strong decisions and problems you've solved, he decides to drone on and on about one relatively smallish decision that you made that he disagrees with.
    7. Calls me 24-7, including weekends, when I'm at home, to discuss business problems.

I once had a boss who sent me to court to represent him before a judge and plead not guilty for a speeding ticket that he got.

In a tough economy there are so many bad bosses out there who take advantage of their employees all the time without respecting limitations on what is fair and what is reasonable.

/End rant.
    You know that if he is doing (3), he is also talking about you to others in the same manner. He does have a point with (4) however.

Up until recently I had a boss that "played the game" to perfection. Forever frustrated me and others who worked closely with him, he would always be "seen" in the office after hours although he would do fuck all during the day other than useless meetings and browsing e-bay, but he looked busy and would always complain that he was. He'd always take credit for our work unless there were errors of course. Throughout I thought that surely management would see through his bullshit but they never did.

Load Metric
    4. Says things like "if you don't tell me about something, how can you expect me to know about it?..... LO MUTHA FUKIN L

That is nothing but BAIT!!!!! to get some info

Load Metric
    Hope Micon reads this thread and understands what it will be like once he has to start working for the man.

Load Metric
    Fuck "the man".....lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    There's some slimy, lazy, incompetent mother fuckers who know how to "play the game" and they make it far. There's also some unbelievably hard working, righteous mother fuckers who get no where because they don't know how to "play the game."

Being a skilled/entertaining bullshitter can get a otherwise worthless mother fucker far in the work force, chicks, and life in general. Seen it many times, some people are just born with the gift of gab.

Load Metric
    It is total BULLSHIT that a (meaning 1 Person(or persons) can decide if you wake up in the morning and PISS rocks or if you SHIT stars ,..... FUCK THAT!!! I work for me And my family! i do all i can do! I take GREAT pride in what i do for a living..... and if ANYONE wants to doubt me LOL.......................... By the way I am one of the welders that keeps nuclear power plants safe
    Last edited by nm river ratt; 07-20-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    There's some slimy, lazy, incompetent mother fuckers who know how to "play the game" and they make it far. There's also some unbelievably hard working, righteous mother fuckers who get no where because they don't know how to "play the game."

Being a skilled/entertaining bullshitter can get a otherwise worthless mother fucker far in the work force, chicks, and life in general. Seen it many times, some people are just born with the gift of gab.

AMEN

Load Metric

/End rant.
    You must have loved the movie "Horrible Bosses". lol

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

/End rant.
    It sounds like you have a regular boss to be honest. Other than calling you at home (unless this part of your job description) he isn't overstepping any bounds. He sounds like an overbearing, credit-stealing, micro-manager, AKA 90% of people in management positions. Out of curiousity, what kind of job do you have?
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Banned
    Load Metric
    More from the horrible boss.
    Can you believe this piece of shit.
    This was a real e-mail from today.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information