Thread: **** Official 2018 NCAA Football 🏈Thread ****

Load Metric

**** Official 2018 NCAA Football 🏈Thread ****

After one week of play, what are everyone’s thoughts? I didn’t get to watch a lot yesterday but here’s what I think. Alabama is still the top dog. Ohio State is still going to be there. The SEC will still be hyped up as the top conference. Notre Dame might be back.

I went 4-0 yesterday but didn’t do a parlay. I should probably just quit now
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    After one week of play, what are everyone’s thoughts? I didn’t get to watch a lot yesterday but here’s what I think. Alabama is still the top dog. Ohio State is still going to be there. The SEC will still be hyped up as the top conference. Notre Dame might be back.

One of the sharpest people I know begged me to buy some bama over 11 wins. Said it was a near impossibility that they could lose two games this year and probably won’t lose one.

After what I saw last night I think he’s right.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

One of the sharpest people I know begged me to buy some bama over 11 wins. Said it was a near impossibility that they could lose two games this year and probably won’t lose one.

Their schedule is a joke. They are a lock for the Top 4 at the end of the year. They didn’t schedule one tough out of conference game. Only game they possibly lose is last game against Auburn. And like last year even if they lose that game they’ll get in.

Comments

Tellafriend: Roll Tide

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Their schedule is a joke. They are a lock for the Top 4 at the end of the year. They didn’t schedule one tough out of conference game. Only game they possibly lose is last game against Auburn. And like last year even if they lose that game they’ll get in.
    Point taken but don’t overlook #Hailstate

Platinum
    Load Metric
    jesus just looked at their schedule, they only have 4 road games this year...that's nuts...

sorta agree with daly, but that game is in Tuscaloosa so even with the trouble they had with them last year, being at home I think they'll roll 'em...only speed bump I see is if LSU has their QB figured out as BCR thinks they may have...that game is always a knock out, drag out fight, BUT saban of course catches a break in that their 2 games before LSU are (v MIZZ and @ TEN) while LSU has UGA/MISSST at home...wouldn't put it past LSU to bring something at death valley...

only thing that stops them is if this tua/hurts things becomes a distraction...seems like saban is trying to have his cake and eat it by playing both guys...have a feeling if that keeps up it's gonna bite him in the ass...

Load Metric
    I’m shocked how bad Harbaugh was last night. Four years and his team still looks like it runs an archaic offense, no playmakers, shit offensive line, and their two minute offense took about 5 minutes down two scores. All these things make me smile inside, but also shock me. I don’t know I’ve ever seen a coach lose it to that degree.

When I post a pick, it’s wise to fade me. When I’m talking about a player, im telling you, tonight is Joe Burrow coming out party. He got caught with a loaded depth chart and his game is more suited to NFL than Ohio State, but barring some extreme nerves early, you’ll be shocked how accurate he is. In a window. Throws guys open. Really expect him to be very good tonight and LSU to beat Miami.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Check out the speedster out of Clemson
    Slava Ukraini!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’m shocked how bad Harbaugh was last night. Four years and his team still looks like it runs an archaic offense, no playmakers, shit offensive line, and their two minute offense took about 5 minutes down two scores. All these things make me smile inside, but also shock me. I don’t know I’ve ever seen a coach lose it to that degree.

When I post a pick, it’s wise to fade me. When I’m talking about a player, im telling you, tonight is Joe Burrow coming out party. He got caught with a loaded depth chart and his game is more suited to NFL than Ohio State, but barring some extreme nerves early, you’ll be shocked how accurate he is. In a window. Throws guys open. Really expect him to be very good tonight and LSU to beat Miami.
    Yeah Harbaugh just looked like a beaten man to me. Shocking to say the least. Looks like he’s on the way out and if their start gets any rougher won’t be surprised to see him bail before the season is over. I think he’ll go back to the NFL or Stanford but his stock has taken a big hit.

Also like LSU tonight. I don’t trust Miami, could see them coming in way overconfdent and taking a fall.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

*giggling*

Thread Information