Thread: Main Stream Media is at it AGAIN

Load Metric

Main Stream Media is at it AGAIN

Guess what is on Labor Day Night on CNN? A 2 hour special on Supreme Court Justice Ruth Vader Ginsburg. She is a former Director of the ACLU and by far the most liberal Supreme Court Justice ever. You know what you will never see on CNN, a special on Clarence Thomas who has served longer than Vader Ginsburg.

CNN is going to make history though, this will be the lowest rated show ever on Cable news. Outside of Vader Ginsburg and a few CNN employees nobody is going to watch this piece of propaganda.

Comments

hongkonger: Wanna bet?

tony bagadonuts: HK offset

FPS_Russia: Name the Jew

sah_24: offset the asian crying

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Donger, after your disgraceful performance the last couple weeks, I would never bet anything with you. You have proven to be tremendously untrustworthy. I need a shower by even responding to you.

Your lies caused me any many others significant stress to the point I am not sleeping well. Shame on you and your lies.

Comments

hongkonger: Bottomfag

BiffCo99: Off set cancer fraudster

duped_samaritan: Off set Bifftard Trumpkin

sah_24: offset for the liar

splitthis:

Load Metric
    KIDS SO UNTRUSTWORTHY

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Guess what is on Labor Day Night on CNN? A 2 hour special on Supreme Court Justice Ruth Vader Ginsburg. She is a former Director of the ACLU and by far the most liberal Supreme Court Justice ever. You know what you will never see on CNN, a special on Clarence Thomas who has served longer than Vader Ginsburg.

CNN is going to make history though, this will be the lowest rated show ever on Cable news. Outside of Vader Ginsburg and a few CNN employees nobody is going to watch this piece of propaganda.
    They haven’t had a special on Clarence Thomas because nobody in the US celebrates Uncle Tom’s Day.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: terrible

hongkonger: True

splitthis: He is a pervert thats why

sah_24: epic example of the racism libtards cry so much about luls
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Donger, after your disgraceful performance the last couple weeks, I would never bet anything with you. You have proven to be tremendously untrustworthy. I need a shower by even responding to you.

Your lies caused me any many others significant stress to the point I am not sleeping well. Shame on you and your lies.
    Every bet I've ever made here and the 2 freerolls I've done, I escrowed with Druff in advance. You have 50 dupes and your whole persona is a lie. Go stick your head back in the toilet.

Comments

BiffCo99: Go participate in more fake Cancer frauds

sah_24: go make more fake crying posts faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Every bet I've ever made here and the 2 freerolls I've done, I escrowed with Druff in advance. You have 50 dupes and your whole persona is a lie. Go stick your head back in the toilet.
    You betrayed this forum Donger, you preyed on our fears. You said you cried when CMoney died, you sir are a pathological liar and have destroyed the trust of the forum. This is not theoretical, you were caught red handed.

What type of man fake cries over fake cancer? A twisted and empty man, I will tell you that.

How about you delete your account and walk away in the shame you created/

Comments

hongkonger: How about you pass out drunk in a toilet like you do every night

BiffCo99: Offset the fake Cancer fraudster

duped_samaritan: Off set Bifftard Trumpkin

sah_24: offset lying asian

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Better Ginsburg vid

Fuck that bitch.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-28-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric

You said you had “turned over a new leaf” and then immediately participated in a fake Cancer scheme. You ruined the credibility of this forum, the radio show and Dan Druff. You should never show your face again but you have no shame and no morals which is why you return.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

You said you had “turned over a new leaf” and then immediately participated in a fake Cancer scheme. You ruined the credibility of this forum, the radio show and Dan Druff. You should never show your face again but you have no shame and no morals which is why you return.
    Don't you have enough dupes here, bottomfag?

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    FTR I'm not offsetting Hongkonger because I have a problem with him or to give him the needle over the CMoney shit sandwich. He apologized and that's good enough for me.

He's neg repping Bottomset not just because he disagree's with him, which he does, but because he doesn't like bottomset. Yes I'm sure this has also happened to HK but this is the one that's in front of me.

Also I threw out a rare neg to Mumbles earlier in the thread. This wasn't because I disagree with the post, which I do, but everyone's entitled to their opinion. My neg was for the Uncle Tom crack. Uncle Tom is a racial epithet, and while not on par with the N word, it's still a derogatory expression used to caricaturize black Americans.

It seems the left/progressives too often engages in this sort of racism because they inherently believe they hold an exclusive on the moral high ground.

And yes I agree it's not just the left and certainly the right does it too, but again this is what's in front of me now.

Also bottomset offsetting rep with one of his dupes is classic.

Comments

sah_24: It's what libtards do, they project their own insecurities ...

Load Metric
    I am sure Druff can confirm Biff is not me. It's a simple IP check.

I only shift dupes every now and again because it tilts Grown Man Troll Muck Ficon beyond belief. If he were not trolling me day and night I likely would just stay with one username. But it causes him to obsess which is hilarious, you know how his life is going when he had spent years obsesses about grown men. I'll stick with tgull for now, I like the name.

As far as Donger goes, he is a very dishonest and a twisted human being. You only need to see his 5,000 post thread to see how mentally unstable he is.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: My bad, hard to keep track over 10 years and 5 forums

splitthis: Grown man rep

Load Metric

I only shift dupes every now and again because it tilts Grown Man Troll Muck Ficon beyond belief. If he were not trolling me day and night I likely would just stay with one username. But it causes him to obsess which is hilarious, you know how his life is going when he had spent years obsesses about grown men. I'll stick with tgull for now, I like the name.

As far as Donger goes, he is a very dishonest and a twisted human being. You only need to see his 5,000 post thread to see how mentally unstable he is.
    I'm honoured you put me in your sig even if you are a massive faggot.

Comments

BiffCo99: Fake Cancer Fraudster

sah_24: go make more fake crying posts ...

Gold
    Load Metric

Turning over a new leaf people

Gold
    Load Metric

Hey hongkonger, when you met Druff in real life a couple months back did you talk about your participation in a fake Cancer scheme?

Thread Information