Thread: Final Thread since this place is closing

Load Metric

Final Thread since this place is closing

It's obvious this place is gone. Druff basically gave a farewell speech tonight, which is fine. This forum has outlived it's usefulness anyway. I burst onto the scene with NWP in 2007 and basically became the most influential member the site has ever seen.

But like anything else, things change, I began making fat stacks and this place became an albatross for me. It's time to close the chapter, even Churchill went away.

This is my last thread (not post but thread) believe it or not. I guess my greatest hits, just some videos and random thoughts in this thread until Druff forecloses on the forum. Noting major.

I wish everyone well, not everyone actually, like 25% but you get the point.

This was a clip I did in 2007/8. I remember Sonatine commenting on the $500 suit quote. Not sure why I remember that, I just do.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    I burst onto the scene with NWP in 2007 and basically became the most influential member the site has ever seen.

Seriously, did anybody read a single word after this point?

Comments

Jayjami: I loled
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    seagull? Does anyone else see this every time they see his username or is it just me?

Load Metric
    This was one of my best video posts. Without a doubt. It really was how I walked into a club when I was like 25 or so, it was how I patterned myself (and I got an quite a bit of leg if you get my drift. My apartment was called the beach-house for a while).

Load Metric
    "even churchhill went away"

"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    It's obvious this place is gone. Druff basically gave a farewell speech tonight, which is fine. This forum has outlived it's usefulness anyway. I burst onto the scene with NWP in 2007 and basically became the most influential member the site has ever seen.

But like anything else, things change, I began making fat stacks and this place became an albatross for me. It's time to close the chapter, even Churchill went away.

This is my last thread (not post but thread) believe it or not. I guess my greatest hits, just some videos and random thoughts in this thread until Druff forecloses on the forum. Noting major.

I wish everyone well, not everyone actually, like 25% but you get the point.

This was a clip I did in 2007/8. I remember Sonatine commenting on the $500 suit quote. Not sure why I remember that, I just do.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Load Metric
    This is a shoutout to Chinamaniac.

People don't realize I am a fabulous dancer by the way. Not Travolta in his prime but good, real good. I got tons of hits on NWP on this treasure back 10 years ago. One of my best.

Load Metric
    This was a great video I posted. It got a lot of play back in the day, not sure why, it just did. Great scene, I was surprised it got like 4 or 5 pages back in the day.

Load Metric
    I'll be back like Wednesday. Thread is blowing up, already got like 7 PMs. See you in a few days.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    I burst onto the scene with NWP in 2007 and basically became the most influential member the site has ever seen.

Seriously, did anybody read a single word after this point?
    I didn't make it that far, anyhow time to counter some of Blake and Verm's negativity.

Load Metric
    I still walk into the club like this.

Load Metric
    its incredible to me that after tgull and i have literally put our foot in the door and kept the lights on in this absolute stark raving shithole to SAVE LIVES over and over, people still have the absolute nerve to ignore our advice.

its been 30 days since the 2021 hurricane season ended, not a _single_ PFA life was lost to hurricanes during its entirety, and no one has so much as offered to buy us a beer.

its shocking and low class frankly.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its incredible to me that after tgull and i have literally put our foot in the door and kept the lights on in this absolute stark raving shithole to SAVE LIVES over and over, people still have the absolute nerve to ignore our advice.

its been 30 days since the 2021 hurricane season ended, not a _single_ PFA life was lost to hurricanes during its entirety, and no one has so much as offered to buy us a beer.

its shocking and low class frankly.
    So your saying masks do work.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I must have forgotten to shut this place down 40 months ago when I gave my farewell speech.

Oops.

Thread Information