Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ******OFFICIAL OSA NEEDS HELP WITH VEGAS TRIP BECAUSE A5 AND HOTELS ARE EXPENSIVE******

Diamond
    Load Metric
    You know, people keep saying this place is a cesspool and should be trashed.

I disagree.

I remember a time where a former WSOP bracelet winner could have his BAP filled with just one post.

I remember a time where an obese man could have several thousands booked on whether he would lose weight.

I remember a time where guys in need of funds to engage in debauchery and shenanigans, whether it be for omaha tournies, or blowjobs in stairwells or airfare to Las Vegas' could count on this forum to make it happen.

I still believe in this forum and its posters. I think we have more of these events in the future and it can continue with my upcoming trip. I promise it will be money well spent

Please donate as you can. Venmo- @MGBKNY

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Hello forum members. It is Football Sunday and I am sure many of you cleaned up with the Pats as well as other games. Maybe some of you cleaned up in FanDuel/DraftKings. Either way congrats!

As many of you know, it is the Jewish New Year and those that celebrate know that giving charity to those less fortunate is considered the nobelest thing to do.

Either way, I have not received the support that I know this forum can produce. There are 10 days left till my trip.

Consider donating, especially if you had a good day with this 1st week of the season. Happy New Year.

Comments

lol wow: u are awesome

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Want to update this thread. Today is my birthday.

However, my birthday would be even better knowing that you forum members would be able to assist me in my upcoming trip.

Three days left to my trip. If you had a great start to the NFL Season or if you have benefitted from Simpdog's picks, why not donate a small percentage of your wins for me to be able to enjoy $50 an ounce steak? I mean its only fair.

Guys, do the right thing. Venmo @MGBKNY

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Tomorrow is my trip and you all have seriously been horrifically disappointing. I don't know how will I manage swallowing all of this meat on this trip but I will most definitely update you on the activities, whether this forum likes it or not.

Comments

Tellafriend: Subscribed

Thread Information