Thread: It’s been nice knowing you guys.

Load Metric

It’s been nice knowing you guys.

ups drama of the day. A dispute from a casual softball league has driven a driver off the deepens. He was calling other drivers when he was drunk and saying they were talking shit about him and they need to say it to his face. This psycho called 20-30 drivers and also his manager. He was pulled into a panel discussion and the union and company said he needs to stop calling people or he will lose his job. This lasted 4 days before he started firing up the calls again. So today we had all kinds of suits and union people around. The guy gets fired and walked off property today. The guy is a mentally unstable, alcoholic, ex marine, and did 3 tours in Iraq. We have zero security outside of an old lady checking ID’s. I asked if they are gonna beef up security after this and was told no. So basically we have a disgruntled marine who will probably come and inflict mass casualties. When I’m gone it’s sonatine job to give me a proper obit here. Later gators.

Comments

WillieMcFML: talk off your shirt show him those russian prison ink no problem

Muck Ficon: Stay safe SK. I'll make sure Tine carries the torch for you

IamGreek: Unsettling situation. Stay safe Sir

Load Metric
    There has to be someone you can/should contact that will do something about this.

Load Metric
    You are one of the last people on earth who still have the protection of a union.

So where are they on the workplace safety issue?

Kinda surprised the Union didn’t set the guy up for disability and claim some condition. He obviously has issues and needs help.

The ex-Marine wins (thank you for your service bullshit) & society wins. That’s why god is a union man.

Just curious, what union are you under?

Comments

Suicide King: Teamsters
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 08-22-2018 at 08:27 PM.

Load Metric
    im lits going to raise your kids fyi.

Comments

WillieMcFML: lewfather UPS driver rep

Suicide King: It’s allahs will
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Set up a trust managed by Sonatine to collect and distribute the endless stream of Dodger series loss dollars.

Comments

Suicide King: Dodger dollars por Vida

BCR: Room, board, and tuition easily covered by trust.

Load Metric
    no concealed or open carry permit is required in California to have a firearm at your workplace

however, UPS undoubtedly has a policy against firearms in the workplace, violating it results in employment termination

(life termination isn't addressed in the employee handbook so obviously that event is an impossibility)

so just be sure the cameras are rolling and try to be a good witness (if you survive)

and be on time to work you bullet sponge
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    You are one of the last people on earth who still have the protection of a union.

Kinda surprised the Union didn’t set the guy up for disability and claim some condition. He obviously has issues and needs help.

The ex-Marine wins (thank you for your service bullshit) & society wins. That’s why god is a union man.

the union has offered rehab and his job back. The fact that he didn’t snap accept that worries me. I’ll update if he says yes. If he said he had to think about it we will probably be in the news tomorrow.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Call in sick on Monday.

Comments

Suicide King: Staying out till Tuesday

Load Metric
    Would it be considered going "postal" if it happens at ups?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Sending thoughts and prayers.

Load Metric
    NEVER FORGET

Name:  QA0YOe8.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  51.2 KB

Comments

Suicide King: Lol

Dan Druff: all of these signs are equally unlikely

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

the union has offered rehab and his job back. The fact that he didn’t snap accept that worries me. I’ll update if he says yes. If he said he had to think about it we will probably be in the news tomorrow.

I have some experience dealing with these types of guys . Especially Marines . From the situation you have described my biggest question is why has the union not gotten his VA rep involved or his therapist? Surely this man has and is being seen by a counselor at the VA. Second if he is an alcoholic and it's known why has your union not offered rehab long before the incident. Also the phone calls are extremely bizarre behavior but if this Marine wanted to go off he would have done so already . They are trained if this is a combat marine to kill people.

I've personally been in some very bad situations with these guys and I've found the only way to get them to snap out of there delusions is to start calling them Marine and for them to stand down. I don't doubt the seriousness of the situation in a whole but you and your union need to have someone on site who can handle this guy and situation.

I highly doubt he will show up with a weapon and start offing random people.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: helpful, have an ex-marine in our family

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post

I have some experience dealing with these types of guys . Especially Marines . From the situation you have described my biggest question is why has the union not gotten his VA rep involved or his therapist? Surely this man has and is being seen by a counselor at the VA. Second if he is an alcoholic and it's known why has your union not offered rehab long before the incident. Also the phone calls are extremely bizarre behavior but if this Marine wanted to go off he would have done so already . They are trained if this is a combat marine to kill people.

I've personally been in some very bad situations with these guys and I've found the only way to get them to snap out of there delusions is to start calling them Marine and for them to stand down. I don't doubt the seriousness of the situation in a whole but you and your union need to have someone on site who can handle this guy and situation.

I highly doubt he will show up with a weapon and start offing random people.
    actually very spot on. They had another driver who was a marine have a brother to brother talk with him. Also the union offered rehab and a path to get his job back. I don’t know much details because nobody is supposed to give them.

Gold
    Load Metric
    If you get killed by the disgruntled worker, nobody is going to believe it. Blame cmoney & company.

Comments

IamGreek: Unfortunately true

Thread Information