Thread: Man Troll Muck Ficon

Load Metric

Man Troll Muck Ficon

Hey Muck, I see you are back trolling me, you took the bait. I knew you would when I went to Tgull, LOL.

10 years trolling grown men, have at it pal. I know you are craving your green reps by like the same 5 douche bags.

Muck, question after 10 years are you not sick of trolling grown men? Where has it got you? Lots of green reps, LOL.

Your user name from 10 years ago says it all. You used to troll Micon but he moved on so you troll other grown men now. Muck Ficon says its all. You are a certified troll.

A 30 something man who trolls grown men. Can you post that picture again where you showed your 'hot wife' with that hat tilted sideways? LOL, you were so cool in 2009. Can you give us a 2018 picture?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol. Amazing how fast I can tilt you. SAD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Hey Muck, I see you are back trolling me, you took the bait. I knew you would when I went to Tgull, LOL.

10 years trolling grown men, have at it pal. I know you are craving your green reps by like the same 5 douche bags.

Muck, question after 10 years are you not sick of trolling grown men? Where has it got you? Lots of green reps, LOL.

Your user name from 10 years ago says it all. You used to troll Micon but he moved on so you troll other grown men now. Muck Ficon says its all. You are a certified troll.

A 30 something man who trolls grown men. Can you post that picture again where you showed your 'hot wife' with that hat tilted sideways? LOL, you were so cool in 2009. Can you give us a 2018 picture?
    Yeah, a grown man hiding behind several dupes and crying to site owner for privilege
    No longer funny, you're a sick puppy. drop dead

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Yeah, a grown man hiding behind several dupes and crying to site owner for privilege
    No longer funny, you're a sick puppy. drop dead
    Go back to drinking and beating your wife. You were funnier then.

Comments

Tellafriend: Not really

Load Metric
    Pretty obvious he's just jealous of you and the life you've built.

Load Metric
    Within 2 minutes look who trolled me, MUCK FICON. LOL.

Muck, you really need a hobby. It's getting a little sad now. You got all the green reps you need in life. Try making some money or get your double chinned wife some exercise equipment. But you really have made a total dork out of yourself trolling me and others over the years. Muck Ficon, the troll who started 10 years ago trolling Micon and has not stopped.

Glad you took the bait dork. Now dance for me, it makes me laugh.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Muck, you really need a hobby. It's getting a little sad now. You got all the green reps you need in life. Try making some money or get your double chinned wife some exercise equipment. But you really have made a total dork out of yourself trolling me and others over the years. Muck Ficon, the troll who started 10 years ago trolling Micon and has not stopped.

This one poster is wrecking the entire forum. 2 plus 2 is waning and you let this dip shit
    play god.

He's a fat idiot plumber at best. Most likely a crippling obese child molester, but you see some fancy in it.
    I guess you are his mommy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

This one poster is wrecking the entire forum. 2 plus 2 is waning and you let this dip shit
    play god.

He's a fat idiot plumber at best. Most likely a crippling obese child molester, but you see some fancy in it.
    I guess you are his mommy
    I am systematically destroying this forum piece by piece. It's called the destruction of the Administrative State of PFA. It's slow and steady but it's happening. You cannot do anything about it but log in.

Load Metric
    todge can u use ur advanced computer science degree to make a funny dog gif show up anytime limitles and tgull posts

Load Metric
    Muck,

Can you show a before and after picture of your wife. You were so fucking proud of her in 2009, we'd like to see the 2X Chin this go around in 2018.

Please do it at work, so there is a record for your employer on how you spend your day in your cube. You have to admit you spend a tremendous amount of your time during the day on this site trolling male members.

Tick Tock.

Load Metric
    IS MUCK FICON LIQUID AS FUCK ??

Load Metric

You've started a dozen threads about Muck Ficon in the past few months, but he's the obsessed troll. Got it.

Thread Information