Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1627

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Kyle Dunnigan, who does many good impressions including Trump, had a good one a few weeks back that relates to this thread. As Trump trying to have someone else type out tweets for him:

" There's no one bangable on The Squad! Its three dudes and a 7! Sad!"

Comments

mickeycrimm: RINO retard

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

A few comments here:

1) LOL Trump whataboutism

2) Right wingers laughed at the Jussie story because it was insane and almost impossible to have happened. It's not like he told a credible-sounding story and was later proven to be a liar. It was absurd from the moment it was first reported, and yet the left was falling all over themselves to cry for him, and refusing to ask any questions. Guess who Jussie was targeting with his scheme? Not guys like me. He was targeting gullible left wingers and Hollywood types, all of whom he knew would push the story and not ask questions because that's what CNN tells them to do. He wasn't wrong -- but unfortunately for him, everyone else on the "other side" wasn't quite so foolish, and called it out immediately.

3) As I said in my original post, AOC was never in an environment where people "wouldn't believe her" regarding sexual assault. She went to college from 2007-2011, when rape was taken extremely seriously on campuses, and she hung out with fellow leftists who would have never trotted out the "I don't believe you" lines. That part already made no sense. It also didn't make sense why she wouldn't be believed now, because she has a shitload of dedicated supporters who hang on her every word, which is exactly why she told this dramatic exaggerated story about her Capitol experience. BTW, you'll see that during the 2017 #MeToo movement, I was not critical of it at all, and stated that these women were likely telling the truth. Note that these women were mostly non-famous, and had little to gain by coming forward. They also gave very specific details, whereas the accused men stayed silent. AOC gave no details, just dropped an offhanded mention when convenient to make an excuse for the delay in telling the story, and didn't touch the subject again. It's either bullshit or highly misleading. Book it.
    LOL at you trying to call out Trump whataboutism when you have been nothing but a big fat fucking bag of whataboutism. Seriously that's like getting called lazy by an Australian. I'm just pointing out the bullshit

2. you have a point. the thing was his story wasn't some insane I was kidnapped by space aliens shit. It was yeah a couple rednecks called me a idiotic n-word and then pulled some shit with a noose. I forget, point being on the surface it wasn't too far fetched. Hell, if Jusssie had just said that a couple guys called him a n-word and literally left out every other detail then he probably woulda been fine, everyone would have been like welp thats fucked but they would have gone about their day. He had to make it a big production and that's what fucked him. Sure he hoodwinked some big ol' liberals but look at him now, they literally had him shotgunned off of Empire and I am pretty sure he is gonna get charged with all that shit.

3. America is an environment where there is always someone willing to not believe that you were the victim of sexual assault/rape. fuck man look at that brock turner rapist kid, the fucking judge was like well we dont want to ruin this young man's life over some silly rape shit. That was 2016, well after 2011, and it still applies today, seeing as how we are arguing over AOC was actually sexually assaulted or not, and what severity the SA took, end etc etc

I did change my mind on one thing, I dont think you're a fucking retard just hard headed. I just really dont get this at all though dude, like there was an insurrection attempt, as lame and toothless as it was, where people died and shit was smeared and zipties and Nazis and gallows oh my, but your big takeaway is seriously hey fellas Im not sure if this AOC chick is telling the truth. It just seems like at this point your party is trying to do the huge fucking distraction bit to keep everyone diverted away from the fact that they tried to circumvent our democratic process. Im not gonna trot out the "as a Jew you should be worried when they do that" line but I'm fucking worried about it.
    The "insurrection" wasn't just toothless, it was a collection of tards who just did it on the spot with no plan. It was absolutely zero threat to our Democracy. Notice that Congress went right back into session shortly after it was over, the same day!

That type of thing scares me much less than the tolerance of months-long riots over the summer, which were ignored, downplayed, and/or praised by most of the media and the left.

You mentioned the "as a Jew, you should be worried" thing. Yes, I should be. All Jews should fear the rise of fascism. I do see the rise of fascism in this country, but it's not from the right. It's from the side which seeks to silence the opposition, ruin careers for those who publicly engage in wrongthink, and punish corporations which don't publicly repeat the required ideology. There is a huge misconception that fascism only rises among the right, but in reality fascism knows no ideology. Speech suppression is a hallmark of fascism, and when you start seeing censorship and people/corporations getting punished for believing the "wrong" thing, that's a really bad sign. Fascist regimes always start by silencing the opposition under the guise of "preventing danger" or "stopping lies from spreading". Sound familiar?

Comments

big dick: good god

dwai: this is correct

desertrunner: Good job Druff!

Load Metric
    Keep backpedaling...

I don't see any coup.

Unless by coup you mean "weak legal challenges which fail, followed by zero bloodshed and the duly elected next leader taking office as scheduled."

Name:  9f98e4301dd03aad554fefd2cfd88e9c.png
Views: 259
Size:  568.4 KB

Comments

dwai: how is he back pedaling moron, that's exactly what happened, your sense of reality is so warped by your white guilt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    To be fair, Mickey has a point here. They're certainly living better than he does. If I were in his pathetic life situation I'd be jelly of the illegals at the border as well.
    How's life at the rescue mission, ms. nightmarefraud? You still cooking there?

Comments

big dick: on your rascal bitch
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Don't let the media (or the memes) dupe you into thinking AOC said the conditions of the concentration camps on the border were anywhere near as bad as the Nazi death camps. Concentration camps weren't a new thing during WW2, and the Germans weren't the only ones running them. They kind of became 'ok' during the 40s since everyone was doing it. Sweden, Norway, Russia, Japan, the US, Korea, (and more) all ran concentration camps and locked up thousands of people based on their race/nationality. Of course the germans took it to another level and just started murdering everyone, and when everyone else realized what they did most of the world pretty much agreed - no more concentration camps.

Here's the full quote:

"The U.S. is running concentration camps on our southern border, and that is exactly what they are. If that doesn’t bother you... I want to talk to the people that are concerned enough with humanity to say that ‘never again’ means something. The fact that concentration camps are now an institutionalized practice in the ‘Home of the Free’ is extraordinarily disturbing, and we need to do something about it"
    The illegals in the border camps are well fed, well clothed, shower daily, live in air conditonaing and watch TV. They have it better than the American fucking homeless. So quit bitching, buttfuck. They got it fucking made. Calling them concentration camps is bullshit. But you keep drinking the kool aid, fruit loop.
    You should try joining one, seems preferable to your vagrant crackhead lifestyle tbh.

Comments

BCR: Miguel Crimmenez
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

LOL at you trying to call out Trump whataboutism when you have been nothing but a big fat fucking bag of whataboutism. Seriously that's like getting called lazy by an Australian. I'm just pointing out the bullshit

2. you have a point. the thing was his story wasn't some insane I was kidnapped by space aliens shit. It was yeah a couple rednecks called me a faggot n-word and then pulled some shit with a noose. I forget, point being on the surface it wasn't too far fetched. Hell, if Jusssie had just said that a couple guys called him a n-word and literally left out every other detail then he probably woulda been fine, everyone would have been like welp thats fucked but they would have gone about their day. He had to make it a big production and that's what fucked him. Sure he hoodwinked some big ol' liberals but look at him now, they literally had him shotgunned off of Empire and I am pretty sure he is gonna get charged with all that shit.

3. America is an environment where there is always someone willing to not believe that you were the victim of sexual assault/rape. fuck man look at that brock turner rapist kid, the fucking judge was like well we dont want to ruin this young man's life over some silly rape shit. That was 2016, well after 2011, and it still applies today, seeing as how we are arguing over AOC was actually sexually assaulted or not, and what severity the SA took, end etc etc

I did change my mind on one thing, I dont think you're a fucking retard just hard headed. I just really dont get this at all though dude, like there was an insurrection attempt, as lame and toothless as it was, where people died and shit was smeared and zipties and Nazis and gallows oh my, but your big takeaway is seriously hey fellas Im not sure if this AOC chick is telling the truth. It just seems like at this point your party is trying to do the huge fucking distraction bit to keep everyone diverted away from the fact that they tried to circumvent our democratic process. Im not gonna trot out the "as a Jew you should be worried when they do that" line but I'm fucking worried about it.
    The "insurrection" wasn't just toothless, it was a collection of tards who just did it on the spot with no plan. It was absolutely zero threat to our Democracy. Notice that Congress went right back into session shortly after it was over, the same day!

That type of thing scares me much less than the tolerance of months-long riots over the summer, which were ignored, downplayed, and/or praised by most of the media and the left.

You mentioned the "as a Jew, you should be worried" thing. Yes, I should be. All Jews should fear the rise of fascism. I do see the rise of fascism in this country, but it's not from the right. It's from the side which seeks to silence the opposition, ruin careers for those who publicly engage in wrongthink, and punish corporations which don't publicly repeat the required ideology. There is a huge misconception that fascism only rises among the right, but in reality fascism knows no ideology. Speech suppression is a hallmark of fascism, and when you start seeing censorship and people/corporations getting punished for believing the "wrong" thing, that's a really bad sign. Fascist regimes always start by silencing the opposition under the guise of "preventing danger" or "stopping lies from spreading". Sound familiar?
    It was cheered on by your dictator, aided by sitting senators, and encouraged by GOP propagandists on State TV. You really think that the inevitable commission is going to look favorable for your logic party?

Muhwhudda aNtIfA and muhwhudda free speech can't make up for the nadir of post-Civil War democracy being led by Republicans, champ.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

It was cheered on by your dictator, aided by sitting senators, and encouraged by GOP propagandists on State TV. You really think that the inevitable commission is going to look favorable for your logic party?

Muhwhudda aNtIfA and muhwhudda free speech can't make up for the nadir of post-Civil War democracy being led by Republicans, champ.
    lol your version of CNN reality is quite warped, a few drunk losers were invited into the Capitol and they walked calmly inside the velvet ropes, as opposed to BLM and Antifa who rioted for 10 months, caused billions in damages, killed 47 people, was cheered on by democrat politicians and MSM(and you Libtards on PFA as well)

Load Metric
    bUt tHe iNsURRecTIoN

lol faggots

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    bUt tHe iNsURRecTIoN

lol faggots
    Didn't you say you pulled for Tom Brady while he was at Michigan, meaning you're a one-line lap dog at age 40?

Load Metric
    bUt tHe iNsURRecTIoN

lol faggots
    Didn't you say you pulled for Tom Brady while he was at Michigan, meaning you're a one-line lap dog at age 40?
    I said I like Tom Brady cause he played for Michigan, you old geezer

Load Metric

Lol what a faggot

Load Metric
    Lol what a faggot
    dangit

Load Metric
    The illegals in the border camps are well fed, well clothed, shower daily, live in air conditonaing and watch TV. They have it better than the American fucking homeless. So quit bitching, buttfuck. They got it fucking made. Calling them concentration camps is bullshit. But you keep drinking the kool aid, fruit loop.
    I'm sure there are plenty of examples of detainees being treated ok - and I'm guessing the media convinced you that all of them were treated that way. They weren't.

Here's a report from the (Trump appointed) inspector general: https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/defaul...-51-Jul19_.pdf

Bold font = direct quote from report:

The illegals in the border camps are well fed,
    we observed that two facilities had not provided children access to hot meals
    many single adults had been receiving only bologna sandwiches

well clothed,
    Most single adult detainees were wearing the clothes they arrived in days, weeks, and even up to a month prior

shower daily,
    children at three of the five Border Patrol facilities we visited had no access to showers
    although TEDS standards require CBP to make a reasonable effort to provide a shower for adults after 72 hours,12 most single adults had not had a shower in CBP custody

live in air conditonaing and watch TV.
    at one facility, some single adults were held in standing room only conditions for a week and at another, some single adults were held more than a month in overcrowded cells
    when detainees observed us, they banged on the cell windows, shouted, pressed notes to the window with their time in custody, and gestured to evidence of their time in custody (e.g., beards)

Load Metric
    I'm sure there are plenty of examples of detainees being treated ok - and I'm guessing the media convinced you that all of them were treated that way. They weren't.

Here's a report from the (Trump appointed) inspector general: https://www.oig.dhs.gov/sites/defaul...-51-Jul19_.pdf

well clothed,
    Most single adult detainees were wearing the clothes they arrived in days, weeks, and even up to a month prior

shower daily,
    children at three of the five Border Patrol facilities we visited had no access to showers
    although TEDS standards require CBP to make a reasonable effort to provide a shower for adults after 72 hours,12 most single adults had not had a shower in CBP custody

at one facility, some single adults were held in standing room only conditions for a week and at another, some single adults were held more than a month in overcrowded cells
    when detainees observed us, they banged on the cell windows, shouted, pressed notes to the window with their time in custody, and gestured to evidence of their time in custody (e.g., beards)
    maybe they shouldn't illegally cross a border then, get it yet faggot?

God your white guilt is nauseating

Platinum
    Load Metric

well clothed,

shower daily,

When I was growing up I ate a lot of bologna sandwiches. My mom worked multiple jobs at a time to provide them. Interesting that you feel bad for illegal immigrants being given them for free. Hell I even ate them from time to time in college along with Ramen noddles and Totino’s $1 pizza, fuck those were good.
    Just curious, are you concerned about prison inmates getting bologna sandwiches? Or do you care at all about the shit they’re feed?

Load Metric

well clothed,

shower daily,

LOL to be honest though even the worst case scenario here probably sounds pretty good to old Mick.

Load Metric
    Biden wielding his power and erasing the trump years fast

fuck you bitches

Biden's Justice Department to ask nearly all Trump-era U.S. attorneys to resign

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...era-u-n1257100

Load Metric
    NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN

US deploying B-1 bombers to Norway to send a message to Russia

Load Metric

well clothed,

shower daily,

When I was growing up I ate a lot of bologna sandwiches. My mom worked multiple jobs at a time to provide them. Interesting that you feel bad for illegal immigrants being given them for free. Hell I even ate them from time to time in college along with Ramen noddles and Totino’s $1 pizza, fuck those were good.
    Just curious, are you concerned about prison inmates getting bologna sandwiches? Or do you care at all about the shit they’re feed?
    I'm not trying to get into a debate about Trumps immigration policy - these guys just keep making claims that aren't true. Why haven't you called them out for any of the bs? The truth doesn't have to be political. This is a pretty clear case.

Platinum
    Load Metric

shower daily,

I'm not trying to get into a debate about Trumps immigration policy - these guys just keep making claims that aren't true. Why haven't you called them out for any of the bs? The truth doesn't have to be political. This is a pretty clear case.
    I call Mickey out on his BS daily, check my sig brah.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say most of the shit, if not all, of what is being said above was also happening during the Obama years but no one cared. Yes people were kept in the “cages” that Obama built but no one gave a shit when he was president.

Comments

duped_samaritan: fair enough. still not looking to debate immigration right now.

Thread Information