Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1627

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    I read that David Hogg is starting a pillow company to put the My Pillow guy out of business.

This type of stupidity will just sell more my pillows.
    But his competitive advantage is his pillows will be designed to handle biting.
    Haha...pretty good.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    I read that David Hogg is starting a pillow company to put the My Pillow guy out of business.

This type of stupidity will just sell more my pillows.
    He made that argument also right after getting dropped by Wallmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Costco, BJs, QVC and a few others.

I'm sure there will be some people that are more loyal than ever to his company, but there's no way his company isn't taking a bath because he can't shut up about his retarded conspiracy theories.
    No one said it isn’t, I said David Hogg starting a pillow company to put my pillow out of business will sell more my pillows

That kid should just shut up and let that goofy my pillow guy dig his own grave.

Load Metric
    Bed, Bath & Beyond recently dropped mypillows and sales have dropped 35%. They lost my business for sure. Two can play the game, bitches.

Comments

Daniel72:
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I was wrong. I'm sorry. There were 47 killed in lefty riots not 27 like I said.

You dumb motherfucker. You don't fool anyone. You are only against political violence of the right, which is very small compared to lefty political violence. YOU JUST ADVOCATED POLITICAL VIOLENCE. Shove it up your ass, moron.
    lol so you admit that this was violence on the part of the right then?
    In the past year right wingers have committed about two hours of violence with one death but no businesses/neighborhoods destroyed. Left wingers have committed hundreds of hours of violence with 47 deaths, hundreds of businesses destroyed, and neighborhoods decimated. There is no comparison. You lefties have a lot of blood on your hands. The businesses you looted and burned down? Mostly minority owned. You pay a lot of lip service to minorities but in the end you dont' give a fuck about them at all. They are just pawns in your evil game.

Comments

Daniel72:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric
    In the past year right wingers have committed about two hours of violence with one death but no businesses/neighborhoods destroyed. Left wingers have committed hundreds of hours of violence with 47 deaths, hundreds of businesses destroyed, and neighborhoods decimated. There is no comparison.
    2 hours, lol. Take your head out of the mud old man.

White supremacists behind majority of US domestic terror attacks in 2020
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ic-terror-2020

Far-Right Groups Are Behind Most U.S. Terrorist Attacks
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/24/u...st-groups.html

DHS: White Supremacists ‘The Most Persistent and Lethal Threat’ Within the U.S.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/national...-within-the-us

In America, far-right terrorist plots have outnumbered far-left ones in 2020
    https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...t-ones-in-2020

Name:  193a0ac3820b52673895b85c68a94b9a.png
Views: 259
Size:  193.9 KB

Comments

big dick: .

nunbeater:

dwai: awful

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

lol so you admit that this was violence on the part of the right then?
    In the past year right wingers have committed about two hours of violence with one death but no businesses/neighborhoods destroyed. Left wingers have committed hundreds of hours of violence with 47 deaths, hundreds of businesses destroyed, and neighborhoods decimated. There is no comparison. You lefties have a lot of blood on your hands. The businesses you looted and burned down? Mostly minority owned. You pay a lot of lip service to minorities but in the end you dont' give a fuck about them at all. They are just pawns in your evil game.
    lol you dumb fucking faggot you are full of shit. right supremacists, excuse me white supremacists are by far the largest terror threat to our nation. Love you try to keep downplaying the insurrection too we saw it you dumb motherfucker, two hours one death lmao holy fuck you are dense.

Comments

splitthis: Stupid

dwai: faggot

gimmick:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric
    Lets try to keep this thread on topic so Todd doesn't get upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    They are questioning a lot of the details of her story
    It might appear that they are 'questioning' details of her story', but the 'details' are made up. This is a very common and effective way to spread misinformation. If I wanted to make people think you had sex with an underaged boy, "Druff slept with an underage boy" would be less effective than "Druff knew the boy was underage when they had sex".

The question: 'Was aoc even in the capital building when they stormed the capital.
    The implied lie: 'AOC claimed she was in the Capital building'
    The desired result: Discredit AOC, make people think that the storming of the capital was not as bad as it appeared.

The truth: She never claimed she was in the Capital building. In fact, she described exactly where her office was in detail before explaining what happened while she was in her office:

“For you all to know, there’s the Capitol Hill complex, but members of Congress, except for, you know, the speaker and other very, very high ranking ones, don’t actually work in a building with the dome. There’s buildings like right next to the dome, and that’s where our actual offices are.”

plus the bizarre sexual assault thing she threw in there and didn't elaborate upon.
    It looks to me like you might be genesis of this lie:

Instead, it was an offhanded mention, stating something like, "I didn't tell you guys my story of the Capitol Riots when they happened, because I'm a sexual assault survivor, and I'm used to not being believed."
    You already know that's not true, but for anyone following along that doesn't, here's what she really said:

"The reason I say this and the reason I'm getting emotional in this moment is because these folks who tell us to move on, that it's not a big deal, that we should forget what's happened, or even telling us to apologize. These are the same tactics of abusers. And, um, I'm a survivor of sexual assault, and I haven't told many people that in my life. But when we go through trauma, trauma compounds on each other. And so, whether you had a negligent or a neglectful parent, and -- or whether you had someone who was verbally abusive to you, whether you are a survivor of abuse, whether you experience any sort of trauma in your life, small to large -- these episodes can compound on one another."

Hope that helps and you're able to see the irony in what you said before (hint: it wasn't her loyal fans on the left she was worried about):
    And "used to not being believed" when you're one of the most high profile Congresspeople out there, with a huge and dedicated following?

She really thought her tens of millions of fans on the left "wouldn't believe" her, and that's why she took 4 weeks to tell the story? Riiiiiight.

Yeah, makes loads of sense.

Comments

dwai: it's a good post but AOC lied

MumblesBadly: Calling Druff out for his partisan bullshit.

BCR: Excellent

big dick: wrecked

nunbeater: truf

Load Metric

It might appear that they are 'questioning' details of her story', but the 'details' are made up. This is a very common and effective way to spread misinformation. If I wanted to make people think you had sex with an underaged boy, "Druff slept with an underage boy" would be less effective than "Druff knew the boy was underage when they had sex".

The question: 'Was aoc even in the capital building when they stormed the capital.
    The desired result: Discredit AOC, make people think that the storming of the capital was not as bad as it appeared.

The truth: She never claimed she was in the Capital building. In fact, she described exactly where her office was in detail before explaining what happened while she was in her office:

“For you all to know, there’s the Capitol Hill complex, but members of Congress, except for, you know, the speaker and other very, very high ranking ones, don’t actually work in a building with the dome. There’s buildings like right next to the dome, and that’s where our actual offices are.”

plus the bizarre sexual assault thing she threw in there and didn't elaborate upon.

Instead, it was an offhanded mention, stating something like, "I didn't tell you guys my story of the Capitol Riots when they happened, because I'm a sexual assault survivor, and I'm used to not being believed."
    You already know that's not true, but for anyone following along that doesn't, here's what she really said:

"The reason I say this and the reason I'm getting emotional in this moment is because these folks who tell us to move on, that it's not a big deal, that we should forget what's happened, or even telling us to apologize. These are the same tactics of abusers. And, um, I'm a survivor of sexual assault, and I haven't told many people that in my life. But when we go through trauma, trauma compounds on each other. And so, whether you had a negligent or a neglectful parent, and -- or whether you had someone who was verbally abusive to you, whether you are a survivor of abuse, whether you experience any sort of trauma in your life, small to large -- these episodes can compound on one another."

Hope that helps and you're able to see the irony in what you said before (hint: it wasn't her loyal fans on the left she was worried about):
    And "used to not being believed" when you're one of the most high profile Congresspeople out there, with a huge and dedicated following?

She really thought her tens of millions of fans on the left "wouldn't believe" her, and that's why she took 4 weeks to tell the story? Riiiiiight.

very well thought out and good post, but dude, she did lie and embellished details about that day, if you can't see that... wait a minute, you're duped_by_smollett, what am I doing trying to get you to see right side of the argument

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

very well thought out and good post, but dude, she did lie and embellished details about that day, if you can't see that... wait a minute, you're duped_by_smollett, what am I doing trying to get you to see right side of the argument
    I didn't watch the entire video, what did she lie about?

Load Metric

she just lied dude just accept it OMGWTFBBQ

Load Metric

she said she could hear "rioters" outside her office when they were no where even near her?

Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Those were Police Lives Matter hugs and kisses.

Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    In the past year right wingers have committed about two hours of violence with one death but no businesses/neighborhoods destroyed. Left wingers have committed hundreds of hours of violence with 47 deaths, hundreds of businesses destroyed, and neighborhoods decimated. There is no comparison.
    2 hours, lol. Take your head out of the mud old man.

White supremacists behind majority of US domestic terror attacks in 2020
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ic-terror-2020

Far-Right Groups Are Behind Most U.S. Terrorist Attacks
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/24/u...st-groups.html

DHS: White Supremacists ‘The Most Persistent and Lethal Threat’ Within the U.S.
    https://www.usnews.com/news/national...-within-the-us

In America, far-right terrorist plots have outnumbered far-left ones in 2020
    https://www.economist.com/graphic-de...t-ones-in-2020

Name:  193a0ac3820b52673895b85c68a94b9a.png
Views: 259
Size:  193.9 KB
    You've got the right name, duped_schmuck, because you have sure been duped. LOL at the Guardian article that says only one attack by far left in 2020. Fucking idjuts. That pretty much sums it up for all these articles you posted. Far left propaganda bullshit. Hell, in Portland alone they attacked like 150 straight days. Get a clue, moron. The NYTimes is a far left loony bin that wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass. No cred, fred. You were duped again, duped_schmuck. usnews is another lefty piece of shit organization.

The left needs a new boogieman to scare people. So the false narrative of the danger of white supremacy is the new mantra. The mainstream media is seeing a big ratings drop without Trump in the picture. CNN is down 45% this week, MSDNC is down 20%. They will go with the white supremacy boogieman too to try to recapture ratings.

The leftiest propaganda you listed here cannot cover up the multi-billions of dollars in damage done and 47 lives lost in the big cities by leftist political violence in 2020. But you can dream it will.

Comments

dwai: sftrue

Load Metric

Load Metric
    she said she could hear "rioters" outside her office when they were no where even near her?
    She claimed she heard someone banging on her door and yelling 'where is she' and was terrified it might be the protesters but didn't know who it was. It turned out to be the capital police evacuating the building.

She may have said she heard the rioters at some other point, which is possible if she has a window in her office facing the main building.

You've got the right name, duped_schmuck, because you have sure been duped. LOL at the Guardian article that says only one attack by far left in 2020. Fucking idjuts. That pretty much sums it up for all these articles you posted. Far left propaganda bullshit. Hell, in Portland alone they attacked like 150 straight days. Get a clue, moron. The NYTimes is a far left loony bin that wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass. No cred, fred. You were duped again, duped_schmuck. usnews is another lefty piece of shit organization.

The left needs a new boogieman to scare people. So the false narrative of the danger of white supremacy is the new mantra. The mainstream media is seeing a big ratings drop without Trump in the picture. CNN is down 45% this week, MSDNC is down 20%. They will go with the white supremacy boogieman too to try to recapture ratings.

The leftiest propaganda you listed here cannot cover up the multi-billions of dollars in damage done and 47 lives lost in the big cities by leftist political violence in 2020. But you can dream it will.
    Even if they totally underreported all the lefty violence, your claims about right wing violence still seem to be false.

Where should I look for the truth? How do you know that "In the past year right wingers have committed about two hours of violence with one death" and that there were '47 killed in lefty riots'?
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 02-06-2021 at 01:24 PM.

Load Metric

She claimed she heard someone banging on her door and yelling 'where is she' and was terrified it might be the protesters but didn't know who it was. It turned out to be the capital police evacuating the building.

She may have said she heard the rioters at some other point, which is possible if she has a window in her office facing the main building.
    why are you defending her so much, she lied, she's an awful attention seeking whore, she's not going to fuck you, put your white guilt aside and see that all politicians are lying scammers and stop defending every Democrat like they're your parents

Load Metric

why are you defending her so much, she lied, she's an awful attention seeking whore, she's not going to fuck you, put your white guilt aside and see that all politicians are lying scammers and stop defending every Democrat like they're your parents

He's still holding out a sense of hope.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

He's still holding out a sense of hope.
    All of her fans are.

Load Metric

Just defending the truth.

If you want to attack her do it for the way she described the cop, she said "he was looking at me with a tremendous amount of anger and hostility,"...I doubt it was that bad.

Don't just make shit up though. And if you fall for someone elses made up shit, just own up to it.

Thread Information