Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1627

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    For nine months you passed on expressing any outrage over the political violence in the big cities where billions in property damage was done and 27 people died. Why now?

LOL, 27? is this that ANTIFA BS again?
    96 % of those protests were peaceful,
    T]
    FACT: 83.26% OF ALL STATISTICS ARE MANIPULATED, ALTERED OR SIMPLY MADE UP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    For nine months you passed on expressing any outrage over the political violence in the big cities where billions in property damage was done and 27 people died. Why now?
    LOL at Micky Crumb's signature, Name:  
Views: 
Size:  Thanks for making my day. Give me all your red dots, too please.
    I literally spend 20 minutes a week here, if that. But, can trigger all you RW losers in one post.
    That was fast, even for me. I never even heard of him before like a week ago.
    You guys wouldn't be triggered by me AT ALL if you weren't ignorant, lying, racists, but...........
    There is a reason why CNN NBC ABC CBS aren't being sued by Dominion.

LOL, 27? is this that ANTIFA BS again?
    96 % of those protests were peaceful, but those don't make it to the Fox "news" room.
    The only way you think otherwise is cause Fox replays the highlight reel over and over.
    27 people? (I love how you clowns throw out stats like we should just take it for granted. You lie, you revere a liar, and you get your news from liars, but OK)
    Is that 27 including the 2 that Rittenhouser killed?

MAGA rioters are cop killers. And MTG, the face of the #GQP, said she'd do it all over again.
    How many cops have ANTIFA killed? (spoiler alert, 0)

I'm sorry Mickey, I didn't know you were so sensitive, but I'm going to go w/the FBI on this one.
    FBI Director (THAT TRUMP HIRED) > Mickey
    FBI Director (THAT TRUMP HIRED) > Muvla
    FBI Director (THAT TRUMP HIRED) > Fox "news" (and everyone to the right of them, where you get lied toi in lieu of getting news.)

FBI director says antifa is an ideology, not an organization

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...d0be4b65f2362e
    Name:  EtZd-v8XAAQUxku.jpeg
Views: 301
Size:  89.3 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210205-110929_Chrome.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  522.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    lol whole bunch of crazy deflection from a bunch of queeranon retards that don't want to admit that their faggy little coup failed and artard in chief Fanta was not RREEEEEEEE-elected. The faggots on this board are the worst though. I disagree with sedition & believe the Capitol rioters can get fucked and face the full consequences of their actions but at least they went out and did something unlike the fucking coward queermos on this board.

The rioters beat a cop to death with a baseball bat how do you think it would have gone for AOC if they would have found her?
    lol quit trying to deflect from your failed coup attempt. comparing the two is disingenuous and frankly bullshit. BLM protests were against the systematic brutality in this country, these derps went to Washington with the express purpose of disrupting the democratic process and stopping the election certification. They brought zip ties and broke into restricted buildings and smeared their own shit on the walls. Keep defending them though

Load Metric

lol quit trying to deflect from your failed coup attempt. comparing the two is disingenuous and frankly bullshit. BLM protests were against the systematic brutality in this country, these derps went to Washington with the express purpose of disrupting the democratic process and stopping the election certification. They brought zip ties and broke into restricted buildings and smeared their own shit on the walls. Keep defending them though
    Name:  EtaP-9pXUAArnay.jpeg
Views: 281
Size:  68.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Where is your sympathy?

She is reliving her traumatic experiences,

What traumatic experience? You mean the one she watched on television from her office? She wasn't there. She is clearly trying to make herself more of the story for political gain and to fuel her own self importance.
    I never liked her anyway. All I’ve ever wanted her to do was shut up, but now that I see how she gets you right wing losers spinning, and some fifty-something bitch like yourself making more posts in a month than in six years, I kind of like her.

I know how much you’re hurting watching the fat man go down when you crawl out of some Hialeah gutter and start living here like you have.

But you’re not a Republican, you’re just obsessed with a 31 year old woman rather than the certifiable nutjob the republicans just elected and gave their seal of approval to. After you said they’d get rid of her. Which they didn’t. Clearly you don’t know wtf you’re talking about. Go to the SB party pussy. It’s a shame your wife has the balls in your house. Just avoid old people after.

Load Metric
    BCR GOING OFF THE DEEP END YALL

GET OFF THE DRUGS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

GET OFF THE DRUGS
    You’ve literally lived here and been the last post in every thread after years of being a rep monkey. This China virus made a bitch out of you, that we all know. At least it’s saved you from the constant harassment of law enforcement. Keep letting this girl spin you fags. It’s amusing my little freak friend.

Comments

gimmick:

Muck Ficon: Druff is letting this forum go to shit. Not worth posting here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

GET OFF THE DRUGS
    You’ve literally lived here and been the last post in every thread after years of being a rep monkey. This China virus made a bitch out of you, that we all know. At least it’s saved you from the constant harassment of law enforcement. Keep letting this girl spin you fags. It’s amusing my little freak friend.
    Name:  Tilt-A-Whirl_in_Saskatchewan (1).jpg
Views: 224
Size:  1.17 MB

Load Metric

What traumatic experience? You mean the one she watched on television from her office? She wasn't there. She is clearly trying to make herself more of the story for political gain and to fuel her own self importance.
    I never liked her anyway. All I’ve ever wanted her to do was shut up, but now that I see how she gets you right wing losers spinning, and some fifty-something bitch like yourself making more posts in a month than in six years, I kind of like her.

I know how much you’re hurting watching the fat man go down when you crawl out of some Hialeah gutter and start living here like you have.

But you’re not a Republican, you’re just obsessed with a 31 year old woman rather than the certifiable nutjob the republicans just elected and gave their seal of approval to. After you said they’d get rid of her. Which they didn’t. Clearly you don’t know wtf you’re talking about. Go to the SB party pussy. It’s a shame your wife has the balls in your house. Just avoid old people after.

Hey Gringo, you never liked AOC? I guess you're just a gullible Libtard defending anything the Lefties say and do. She lied and embellished what happened and it wasn't the first second or third time she did something like this. You falsely try to claim the moral high ground, and brag about being a large white man in the same post. And Gringo, I don't live in Hialeah. You have me confused me with the Cubans. Geez, you Libtards here on PFA are so racist. 2 guys call me a Spic, and you assume everyone in South Florida is Cuban. FYI, in Miami besides Cubans, we have people from Argentina, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Honduras, Colombia, etc. We even have small minded racist Gringos like you.

Load Metric

Hey Gringo, you never liked AOC? I guess you're just a gullible Libtard defending anything the Lefties say and do. She lied and embellished what happened and it wasn't the first second or third time she did something like this. You falsely try to claim the moral high ground, and brag about being a large white man in the same post. And Gringo, I don't live in Hialeah. You have me confused me with the Cubans. Geez, you Libtards here on PFA are so racist. 2 guys call me a Spic, and you assume everyone in South Florida is Cuban. FYI, in Miami besides Cubans, we have people from Argentina, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Honduras, Colombia, etc. We even have small minded racist Gringos like you.
    take it easy on bcr, he might threaten to leave the forum again for the 100th time and not follow thru

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Nobody is questioning whether she should have been scared if these rioters got to her.
    They're questioning whether or not she should've been scared at all, mostly because people like you are spreading misinformation about what she actually said in the IG video. Discredit AOC + make people think the storming of the capital was less serious than they may have thought = win win for Republicans.

They are questioning a lot of the details of her story
    It might appear that they are 'questioning' details of her story', but the 'details' are made up. This is a very common and effective way to spread misinformation. If I wanted to make people think you had sex with an underaged boy, "Druff slept with an underage boy" would be less effective than "Druff knew the boy was underage when they had sex".

The question: 'Was aoc even in the capital building when they stormed the capital.
    The implied lie: 'AOC claimed she was in the Capital building'
    The desired result: Discredit AOC, make people think that the storming of the capital was not as bad as it appeared.

The truth: She never claimed she was in the Capital building. In fact, she described exactly where her office was in detail before explaining what happened while she was in her office:

“For you all to know, there’s the Capitol Hill complex, but members of Congress, except for, you know, the speaker and other very, very high ranking ones, don’t actually work in a building with the dome. There’s buildings like right next to the dome, and that’s where our actual offices are.”

plus the bizarre sexual assault thing she threw in there and didn't elaborate upon.
    It looks to me like you might be genesis of this lie:

Instead, it was an offhanded mention, stating something like, "I didn't tell you guys my story of the Capitol Riots when they happened, because I'm a sexual assault survivor, and I'm used to not being believed."
    You already know that's not true, but for anyone following along that doesn't, here's what she really said:

"The reason I say this and the reason I'm getting emotional in this moment is because these folks who tell us to move on, that it's not a big deal, that we should forget what's happened, or even telling us to apologize. These are the same tactics of abusers. And, um, I'm a survivor of sexual assault, and I haven't told many people that in my life. But when we go through trauma, trauma compounds on each other. And so, whether you had a negligent or a neglectful parent, and -- or whether you had someone who was verbally abusive to you, whether you are a survivor of abuse, whether you experience any sort of trauma in your life, small to large -- these episodes can compound on one another."

Hope that helps and you're able to see the irony in what you said before (hint: it wasn't her loyal fans on the left she was worried about):
    And "used to not being believed" when you're one of the most high profile Congresspeople out there, with a huge and dedicated following?

She really thought her tens of millions of fans on the left "wouldn't believe" her, and that's why she took 4 weeks to tell the story? Riiiiiight.

Yeah, makes loads of sense.

Load Metric
    she's not gonna fuck you bro

Comments

dwai: rofl

Cerveza Fria: Too bad. She definitely looks like she would be fun

Load Metric

I was wrong. I'm sorry. There were 47 killed in lefty riots not 27 like I said.

You dumb motherfucker. You don't fool anyone. You are only against political violence of the right, which is very small compared to lefty political violence. YOU JUST ADVOCATED POLITICAL VIOLENCE. Shove it up your ass, moron.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Handicapped faggot
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

I was wrong. I'm sorry. There were 47 killed in lefty riots not 27 like I said.

You dumb motherfucker. You don't fool anyone. You are only against political violence of the right, which is very small compared to lefty political violence. YOU JUST ADVOCATED POLITICAL VIOLENCE. Shove it up your ass, moron.
    lol so you admit that this was violence on the part of the right then?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Politician exaggerated for political gain....stop the presses.

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I read that David Hogg is starting a pillow company to put the My Pillow guy out of business.

This type of stupidity will just sell more my pillows.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    I read that David Hogg is starting a pillow company to put the My Pillow guy out of business.

He made that argument also right after getting dropped by Wallmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Costco, BJs, QVC and a few others.

I'm sure there will be some people that are more loyal than ever to his company, but there's no way his company isn't taking a bath because he can't shut up about his retarded conspiracy theories.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

But his competitive advantage is his pillows will be designed to handle biting.

Thread Information