Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1004

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

  1. #981
    Silver
    Reputation
    53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Oh is that your very liberal bud texting? Ask him how they treat the homeless
    too good? Why, because they aren't shot? Is homelessness a crime?

    And the Reagan administration directly impacted the homeless situation, not probably.
    That was followed by deregulated mortgage industry/ home foreclosures, a steadly increase
    in the wealth gap and poor social networks for even your veterans.

    Homelessness is growing, you're just finding the numbers to be unsettling

    America is supposed to be the richest country in history yet
    there is not enough money except when it comes to bailing
    out banks and investment firms

    damn it's gotta be the liberals
    There are only 4 countries that have larger economies than California yet homelessness is on the rise and the state is in huge debt. You honestly donít think things can be run better? If it isnít the stateís leadership then who do you think is to blame? California law makers have driven 1000s of companies out of California with their policies and hiking taxes. What do you think the result of that is?

    Yes thatís my buddy, huge liberal. When Hillary lost his wife cried.

  2. #982
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1169
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Oh is that your very liberal bud texting? Ask him how they treat the homeless
    too good? Why, because they aren't shot? Is homelessness a crime?

    And the Reagan administration directly impacted the homeless situation, not probably.
    That was followed by deregulated mortgage industry/ home foreclosures, a steadly increase
    in the wealth gap and poor social networks for even your veterans.

    Homelessness is growing, you're just finding the numbers to be unsettling

    America is supposed to be the richest country in history yet
    there is not enough money except when it comes to bailing
    out banks and investment firms

    damn it's gotta be the liberals
    There are only 4 countries that have larger economies than California yet homelessness is on the rise and the state is in huge debt. You honestly don’t think things can be run better? If it isn’t the state’s leadership then who do you think is to blame? California law makers have driven 1000s of companies out of California with their policies and hiking taxes. What do you think the result of that is?

    Yes that’s my buddy, huge liberal. When Hillary lost his wife cried.
    Homelessness is an "us"problem. It's like a natural disaster.
    Do you ask someone drowning who they voted for?
    California naturally draws people of all kinds and I'm sure if you have to live in a tent
    year round you would prefer a warmer climate.

    The companies that have fled California have taken advantage of the Non-United States.
    Your States Rights bulllshit means corporations have leverage over law makers. They are tax evaders using a divided system. Corporations haven't just fled California but the country when it suits them best.

    Homelessness is a national issue. Defense is a national issue. Poverty is a national issue.

     
    Comments
      
      nightmarefish: I guess this is what I’m supposed to do when we disagree.........

  3. #983
    Homelessness is terrible, but what can you expect the government to do about it? 99 percent of bums are junkies, drunks and psychos. I've been "homeless" a few times because of self destructive behavior. It's a complicated thing, republitards are like, "just get a job/pull yourself up by bootstraps/sink or swim" but nobody is gonna employ drunks/junkies/psychos, and even if they WOULD employ them, the junkies/drunks/psychos couldn't actually DO a job. People already bitch about all the drug addicts imprisoned in the USA, but besides putting undesirables into gas chambers the only real way our government can address the issue is putting them in prison. And if you suggest some kind of nationalized, free drug treatment centers or inpatient mental hospitals... guess what, they are gonna be shitholes like prisons or the insane asylums of the past, because they will be full of crazy bums. Sad truth is that we kinda live in a hellhole, not just the USA but the whole planet. Life is kinda shitty and some people have it really bad, either because they are born crazy, driven crazy, fell victim to drug abuse or whatever.

     
    Comments
      
      limitles: Agreed this planet sucks balls, but one thought, very few people throw compassion back in your face
    http://pokerfraudalert2.freeforums.net
    1 Peter 5:8 ó "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

  4. #984
    Silver
    Reputation
    53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    There are only 4 countries that have larger economies than California yet homelessness is on the rise and the state is in huge debt. You honestly donít think things can be run better? If it isnít the stateís leadership then who do you think is to blame? California law makers have driven 1000s of companies out of California with their policies and hiking taxes. What do you think the result of that is?

    Yes thatís my buddy, huge liberal. When Hillary lost his wife cried.
    Homelessness is an "us"problem. It's like a natural disaster.
    Do you ask someone drowning who they voted for?
    California naturally draws people of all kinds and I'm sure if you have to live in a tent
    year round you would prefer a warmer climate.

    The companies that have fled California have taken advantage of the Non-United States.
    Your States Rights bulllshit means corporations have leverage over law makers. They are tax evaders using a divided system. Corporations haven't just fled California but the country when it suits them best.

    Homelessness is a national issue. Defense is a national issue. Poverty is a national issue.
    Lmfao, so what issues are local government issues? Not taking care of itís citizens? Not balancing its budget? Look how far you go to avoid blaming a liberal. Portland and Seattle are having huge increases in the homeless population and it isnít because the weather is nice. You really canít see that we are putting less people in jail equals larger homeless population? BTW I also believe putting less people in jail is a good thing but there needs to be a plan of how to help them.

    Remember when The republicans tried to get rid of Obama care and John McCain voted against? He didnít vote against because he liked Obama care, he voted against because the Republicans hadnít come up with a better alternative. Same holds true with not putting people in prison for low level crimes and drug related issues. There needs to be a plan not just letting them roam the streets.

    You said previously that being homeless isnít a crime. While that is true you would have to be an idiot to not realize that increasing homeless populations will in turn increase crime rates. Also human feces and rats all over the place isnít a good look and thatís a good way to spread diseases. What about the small business owners that pay taxes that have businesses suffering because there are homeless tents all along the front of their building? Do we care about helping them?

     
    Comments
      
      limitles: Never mind

  5. #985
    Silver
    Reputation
    53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Homelessness is terrible, but what can you expect the government to do about it? 99 percent of bums are junkies, drunks and psychos. I've been "homeless" a few times because of self destructive behavior. It's a complicated thing, republitards are like, "just get a job/pull yourself up by bootstraps/sink or swim" but nobody is gonna employ drunks/junkies/psychos, and even if they WOULD employ them, the junkies/drunks/psychos couldn't actually DO a job. People already bitch about all the drug addicts imprisoned in the USA, but besides putting undesirables into gas chambers the only real way our government can address the issue is putting them in prison. And if you suggest some kind of nationalized, free drug treatment centers or inpatient mental hospitals... guess what, they are gonna be shitholes like prisons or the insane asylums of the past, because they will be full of crazy bums. Sad truth is that we kinda live in a hellhole, not just the USA but the whole planet. Life is kinda shitty and some people have it really bad, either because they are born crazy, driven crazy, fell victim to drug abuse or whatever.
    LA is thinking about building brand new free housing for them (I think they currently have like 60k homeless)which on the surface seems good. Others would say this will just enable them and invite more. Tough issue no doubt.

  6. #986
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1169
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Homelessness is an "us"problem. It's like a natural disaster.
    Do you ask someone drowning who they voted for?
    California naturally draws people of all kinds and I'm sure if you have to live in a tent
    year round you would prefer a warmer climate.

    The companies that have fled California have taken advantage of the Non-United States.
    Your States Rights bulllshit means corporations have leverage over law makers. They are tax evaders using a divided system. Corporations haven't just fled California but the country when it suits them best.

    Homelessness is a national issue. Defense is a national issue. Poverty is a national issue.
    Lmfao, so what issues are local government issues? Not taking care of itís citizens? Not balancing its budget? Look how far you go to avoid blaming a liberal. Portland and Seattle are having huge increases in the homeless population and it isnít because the weather is nice. You really canít see that we are putting less people in jail equals larger homeless population? BTW I also believe putting less people in jail is a good thing but there needs to be a plan of how to help them.

    Remember when The republicans tried to get rid of Obama care and John McCain voted against? He didnít vote against because he liked Obama care, he voted against because the Republicans hadnít come up with a better alternative. Same holds true with not putting people in prison for low level crimes and drug related issues. There needs to be a plan not just letting them roam the streets.

    You said previously that being homeless isnít a crime. While that is true you would have to be an idiot to not realize that increasing homeless populations will in turn increase crime rates. Also human feces and rats all over the place isnít a good look and thatís a good way to spread diseases. What about the small business owners that pay taxes that have businesses suffering because there are homeless tents all along the front of their building? Do we care about helping them?
    You talk from both sides of your mouth in back to back sentences.
    Can't jail someone for being homeless but why should I pay for some ner-do-well? Lock em up or
    get rid of them somehow.

    Jail is reserved for those who have committed a crime. Homelessness does not equal being a
    criminal as much as you would like it to be so.

     
    Comments
      
      nightmarefish: For not understanding that I’m for less people in prison as long as programs are in play to help them. #Readingcomprehension

  7. #987
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1169
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Homelessness is terrible, but what can you expect the government to do about it? 99 percent of bums are junkies, drunks and psychos. I've been "homeless" a few times because of self destructive behavior. It's a complicated thing, republitards are like, "just get a job/pull yourself up by bootstraps/sink or swim" but nobody is gonna employ drunks/junkies/psychos, and even if they WOULD employ them, the junkies/drunks/psychos couldn't actually DO a job. People already bitch about all the drug addicts imprisoned in the USA, but besides putting undesirables into gas chambers the only real way our government can address the issue is putting them in prison. And if you suggest some kind of nationalized, free drug treatment centers or inpatient mental hospitals... guess what, they are gonna be shitholes like prisons or the insane asylums of the past, because they will be full of crazy bums. Sad truth is that we kinda live in a hellhole, not just the USA but the whole planet. Life is kinda shitty and some people have it really bad, either because they are born crazy, driven crazy, fell victim to drug abuse or whatever.
    LA is thinking about building brand new free housing for them (I think they currently have like 60k homeless)which on the surface seems good. Others would say this will just enable them and invite more. Tough issue no doubt.
    You idiot, you've been saying local politicians aren't doing enough, even though it's a national crisis, then you say LA is building a housing project. Which is it?

    And to say a housing project enables someone to become or stay homeless is completely ignorant. Just think of the fun we could have in a homeless shelter.

    Here are your options.

    Throw them all in jail, despite being overcrowded and a human rights violation.

    Let them be and ignore them.

    Put a few of your tax dollars towards shelters and social programs which is a start
    at alleviating the problem

    Even convicted criminals are given a chance at rehabilitation, at least in a sane society

     
    Comments
      
      nightmarefish: It’s not a national issue. It’s a big city issue with traditional liberal leadership.
    Last edited by limitles; 09-01-2019 at 07:57 PM.

  8. #988
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Homelessness is terrible, but what can you expect the government to do about it? 99 percent of bums are junkies, drunks and psychos. I've been "homeless" a few times because of self destructive behavior. It's a complicated thing, republitards are like, "just get a job/pull yourself up by bootstraps/sink or swim" but nobody is gonna employ drunks/junkies/psychos, and even if they WOULD employ them, the junkies/drunks/psychos couldn't actually DO a job. People already bitch about all the drug addicts imprisoned in the USA, but besides putting undesirables into gas chambers the only real way our government can address the issue is putting them in prison. And if you suggest some kind of nationalized, free drug treatment centers or inpatient mental hospitals... guess what, they are gonna be shitholes like prisons or the insane asylums of the past, because they will be full of crazy bums. Sad truth is that we kinda live in a hellhole, not just the USA but the whole planet. Life is kinda shitty and some people have it really bad, either because they are born crazy, driven crazy, fell victim to drug abuse or whatever.
    In San Francisco, a one bedroom apartment starts at $4,000 a month?

    They are homeless because they lost their job.

    Their friends and family completely abandoned them.

    Some turned to crime to get drugs.

    Some of women became prostitutes and drug addicts.

    Government really doesn't give a shit about the homeless.

    Money and resources that is suppose to go help them is often stolen and pocketed by public and government officials.

    There is a city in California that should be given to the homeless.

    It is called Oakland, California.


  9. #989
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    183
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,152
    I'm not saying this is a solution or anything, but does put things into perspective that simple folks like myself can understand.

    You guys spent 600 billion plus in 2018 on defense.

    If you spent say 100k to build a homeless person a place to live you could build 6,000,000 new homes for them.
    I know the figures don't corelate exactly as I'm no doubt ignoring many flow on effects.

    That's just one years spending.

    Feels like you have your priorities wrong IMHO.

  10. #990
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4620
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,181
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    I'm not saying this is a solution or anything, but does put things into perspective that simple folks like myself can understand.

    You guys spent 600 billion plus in 2018 on defense.

    If you spent say 100k to build a homeless person a place to live you could build 6,000,000 new homes for them.
    I know the figures don't corelate exactly as I'm no doubt ignoring many flow on effects.

    That's just one years spending.

    Feels like you have your priorities wrong IMHO.
    It's not that simple. It's not just about them having a roof over their heads.

    It's about the underlying cause of homelessness, how they got there in the first place, and whether benefits provided to the homeless possibly screw hardworking lower-class people who are paying for their housing.

    Many of the homeless would still have their same problems if they had government-provided housing.

    This is a complex matter which does need to be explored, but honestly it needs to occur more at a state and local level than at a federal level.

    I will say that there are a dearth of proper services available to those with mental illness, and this is a matter which needs addressing. For whatever reason, neither party has properly addressed it.

  11. #991
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1169
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    It's not that simple. It's not just about them having a roof over their heads.

    It's about the underlying cause of homelessness, how they got there in the first place, and whether benefits provided to the homeless possibly screw hardworking lower-class people who are paying for their housing.

    Many of the homeless would still have their same problems if they had government-provided housing.

    This is a complex matter which does need to be explored, but honestly it needs to occur more at a state and local level than at a federal level.
    A roof over their heads is a start. The causes of homelessness can be debated but what clouds
    the issue seems to be a lack of compassion. Yes a certain per cent of the population will always be a challenge but when they litter your highways and threaten every day life then it needs to be addressed.

    As S. Aus said you are richer than any country ever. Yet you stand by and watch as many
    in your group suffer. Spend a few sheckels to at least rid you of some guilt


    "It's about the underlying cause of homelessness, how they got there in the first place, and whether benefits provided to the homeless possibly screw hardworking lower-class people who are paying for their housing."

    This is backward selfish thinking. To imagine that a homeless person, living in a tent at best, without a family, is trying to screw the hardworking lower-class in asinine.

    Consider that a fair number of these tent people actually have families
    and sometimes have jobs but still cannot afford decent housing.
    You've got your next generation of homeless and by god if I
    were one of them I would come looking for my share...

    That's right whitey I wouldn't give a fuck. So you pay one way or the other....take your pick

    Do you understand what is at the root of crime?
    It's desperation
    You're thinking does not matter. If you have
    it and I don't, I know a way to change that.
    Are you comfortable with that ideal?

     
    Comments
      
      nightmarefish: For being clueless and thinking no money is spent on the issue.
    Last edited by limitles; 09-01-2019 at 08:47 PM.

  12. #992
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    183
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,152
    Perhaps I'm a nutter, but I genuinely believe spending 600 billion a year on defense is contributing to mental health and homelessness way more then some realize.

    Firstly it sets a terrible example of what's right and wrong. The entire philosophy is corrupt and creates numerous underying issues.
    The amount of service men and women with mental issues is staggering. Just look at the suicide rates of returned veterans.
    Instead of concentrating on treating mental illness, perhaps it would be more prudent to address the cause of such issues. I believe mental illness is like an infection, it's self perpetuating and creates even more illness.

    I feel homelessness is a symptom of a fundementally corrupt and broken society.

    OK, perhaps I am a nutter...typical libtard.

  13. #993
    Gold duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    399
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

    In San Francisco, a one bedroom apartment starts at $4,000 a month?

    They are homeless because they lost their job.

    Their friends and family completely abandoned them.

    Some turned to crime to get drugs.

    Some of women became prostitutes and drug addicts.

    Government really doesn't give a shit about the homeless.

    Money and resources that is suppose to go help them is often stolen and pocketed by public and government officials.

    There is a city in California that should be given to the homeless.

    It is called Oakland, California.
    Homeless people in SF aren't homeless bc they were living in SF and then it got too expensive. It's just a good place for homeless people from all over the place to come and live. You could make it less desirable for homeless people, but that wouldn't stop them from being homeless.

    I'm not disagreeing with you here, just pointing out that all the SF bums aren't people that used to be able to afford to live in SF and then all of the sudden couldn't and didn't bother trying to figure out how to live somewhere else.

  14. #994
    Can't Post
    Reputation
    1169
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    11,480
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    It's not that simple. It's not just about them having a roof over their heads.

    It's about the underlying cause of homelessness, how they got there in the first place, and whether benefits provided to the homeless possibly screw hardworking lower-class people who are paying for their housing.

    Many of the homeless would still have their same problems if they had government-provided housing.

    This is a complex matter which does need to be explored, but honestly it needs to occur more at a state and local level than at a federal level.
    A roof over their heads is a start. The causes of homelessness can be debated but what clouds
    the issue seems to be a lack of compassion. Yes a certain per cent of the population will always be a challenge but when they litter your highways and threaten every day life then it needs to be addressed.

    As S. Aus said you are richer than any country ever. Yet you stand by and watch as many
    in your group suffer. Spend a few sheckels to at least rid you of some guilt


    "It's about the underlying cause of homelessness, how they got there in the first place, and whether benefits provided to the homeless possibly screw hardworking lower-class people who are paying for their housing."

    This is backward selfish thinking. To imagine that a homeless person, living in a tent at best, without a family, is trying to screw the hardworking lower-class in asinine.

    Consider that a fair number of these tent people actually have families
    and sometimes have jobs but still cannot afford decent housing.
    You've got your next generation of homeless and by god if I
    were one of them I would come looking for my share...

    That's right whitey I wouldn't give a fuck. So you pay one way or the other....take your pick

    Do you understand what is at the root of crime?
    It's desperation
    You're thinking does not matter. If you have
    it and I don't, I know a way to change that.
    Are you comfortable with that ideal?
    Let's go dumbfuck
    you just said this
    Name:  cluless.png
Views: 149
Size:  17.7 KB

    So where in my post does it say that no money was being spent on the issue?
    Where? I can't see that phrase.
    This is how incompetent you are. You can't hold a conversation because it's all in your head
    Disprove what I just said.
    Idiot
    You are as bad as sidefreak, jewlipfuck etc. totally stupid moron

    ANSWER YOU STUPID TURD

    No answer yet......give him time he's thick

    you're grade nine level fail....never goin past that stage
    stupid stupid stupid stupid idiot

    I gave you a chance, and much longer than most but you failed
    big time. You are one of the dumbest I've ever dealt with.
    That's not hypberbole

    Answer up you stupid cunt, do you have to research every comment?
    You slow witted cunt. Drop dead you racist moron

     
    Comments
      
      nightmarefish: You silly drunk asshole.
    Last edited by limitles; 09-01-2019 at 10:11 PM.

  15. #995
    Silver
    Reputation
    53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    A roof over their heads is a start. The causes of homelessness can be debated but what clouds
    the issue seems to be a lack of compassion. Yes a certain per cent of the population will always be a challenge but when they litter your highways and threaten every day life then it needs to be addressed.

    As S. Aus said you are richer than any country ever. Yet you stand by and watch as many
    in your group suffer. Spend a few sheckels to at least rid you of some guilt


    "It's about the underlying cause of homelessness, how they got there in the first place, and whether benefits provided to the homeless possibly screw hardworking lower-class people who are paying for their housing."

    This is backward selfish thinking. To imagine that a homeless person, living in a tent at best, without a family, is trying to screw the hardworking lower-class in asinine.

    Consider that a fair number of these tent people actually have families
    and sometimes have jobs but still cannot afford decent housing.
    You've got your next generation of homeless and by god if I
    were one of them I would come looking for my share...

    That's right whitey I wouldn't give a fuck. So you pay one way or the other....take your pick

    Do you understand what is at the root of crime?
    It's desperation
    You're thinking does not matter. If you have
    it and I don't, I know a way to change that.
    Are you comfortable with that ideal?
    Let's go dumbfuck
    you just said this
    Name:  cluless.png
Views: 149
Size:  17.7 KB

    So where in my post does it say that no money was being spent on the issue?
    Where? I can't see that phrase.
    This is how incompetent you are. You can't hold a conversation because it's all in your head
    Disprove what I just said.
    Idiot
    You are as bad as sidefreak, jewlipfuck etc. totally stupid moron

    ANSWER YOU STUPID TURD

    No answer yet......give him time he's thick

    you're grade nine level fail....never goin past that stage
    stupid stupid stupid stupid idiot

    I gave you a chance, and much longer than most but you failed
    big time. You are one of the dumbest I've ever dealt with.
    That's not hypberbole

    Answer up you stupid cunt, do you have to research every comment?
    You slow witted cunt. Drop dead you racist moron
    Lmfao, settle down homegirl. Your crazy alt left ass just pulled the race card out of no where, shocking since that never happens. You did forget nazi though.

    The only thing you have brought up in this thread is something RR did 35 years ago. It couldn’t possibly be liberal political leadership that results in this recent homeless boom, it had to be a republican president 35 years ago. Ya ya that’s it. You sound crazy. No better than the die hard Trump supporters who can’t admit that he lies all day long everyday. You alt left and alt right crazy fucks are exactly the same and hate each other, it’s hilarious. Now put down the bottle and sleep it off. If I don’t respond to you instantly maybe it’s because I’m not of this site 24 hours a day.

  16. #996
    i want AOC to sit on my face
    http://pokerfraudalert2.freeforums.net
    1 Peter 5:8 ó "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"

  17. #997
    Gold Salty_Aus's Avatar
    Reputation
    183
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,152
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    It's not that simple. It's not just about them having a roof over their heads.

    It's about the underlying cause of homelessness, how they got there in the first place, and whether benefits provided to the homeless possibly screw hardworking lower-class people who are paying for their housing.

    Many of the homeless would still have their same problems if they had government-provided housing.

    This is a complex matter which does need to be explored, but honestly it needs to occur more at a state and local level than at a federal level.
    A roof over their heads is a start. The causes of homelessness can be debated but what clouds
    the issue seems to be a lack of compassion. Yes a certain per cent of the population will always be a challenge but when they litter your highways and threaten every day life then it needs to be addressed.

    As S. Aus said you are richer than any country ever. Yet you stand by and watch as many
    in your group suffer. Spend a few sheckels to at least rid you of some guilt


    "It's about the underlying cause of homelessness, how they got there in the first place, and whether benefits provided to the homeless possibly screw hardworking lower-class people who are paying for their housing."

    This is backward selfish thinking. To imagine that a homeless person, living in a tent at best, without a family, is trying to screw the hardworking lower-class in asinine.

    Consider that a fair number of these tent people actually have families
    and sometimes have jobs but still cannot afford decent housing.
    You've got your next generation of homeless and by god if I
    were one of them I would come looking for my share...

    That's right whitey I wouldn't give a fuck. So you pay one way or the other....take your pick

    Do you understand what is at the root of crime?
    It's desperation
    You're thinking does not matter. If you have
    it and I don't, I know a way to change that.
    Are you comfortable with that ideal?
    I usually zone out when an argument or discussion degrades into insults and abuse.

    You're growing on me, your insults and abuse is kinda endearing.

  18. #998
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4620
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,181
    Blog Entries
    2
    "We've got to eat the babies!"

    Was this someone serious, or a troll?

    If it was a troll, it was a great one.




    LOL @ AOC responding to this seriously.

  19. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    "We've got to eat the babies!"

    Was this someone serious, or a troll?

    If it was a troll, it was a great one.




    LOL @ AOC responding to this seriously.

    Why do you hate science, bigot.

    https://nypost.com/2019/09/09/scient...limate-change/

  20. #1000
    Yes it was a Trump Troll.
    She tries to be kind to all, because due to the Alt-right's 24/7 coverage of her, she has nut job stalkers.
    FTR She doesn't get 1/10th of the coverage at real news stations.

    But, if she is so dumb, does that mean you guys, the ones that don't believe in science/climate change, are smart?
    Because all it tells me is your are sheep, that buy anything that Fox or the Koch bros sells you.


     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: :this
    Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hs-and-sadists

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cortez, the socialist bitch
    By thesparten in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-12-2019, 06:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •