Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1612

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

  1. #201
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1221
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,711
    I'd like to filibust a nut on her face.

     
    Comments
      
      Kuntmissioner: Kaboom
      
      GrenadaRoger: yeah filbuster, face down in your pud

    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  2. #202
    Gold Kuntmissioner's Avatar
    Reputation
    369
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Savin Hill
    Posts
    1,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Hate to tell you guys, but AOC is the left's Sarah Palin.
    Maybe someday, todd. As of yet, she couldnt hold Sarah's jock.

  3. #203

  4. #204
    Her canine teef tho.....

    I want to like her because everyone hates her, but she makes it hard....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  5. #205
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    689
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Her canine teef tho.....

    I want to like her because everyone hates her, but she makes it hard....
    maybe this will help

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 799
Size:  4.05 MB

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 365
Size:  5.45 MB

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 3068
Size:  3.67 MB

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 318
Size:  882.1 KB

  6. #206
    id snort her fucking dandruff.

     
    Comments
      
      duped_samaritan: i loled
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    maybe this will help

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 799
Size:  4.05 MB

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 365
Size:  5.45 MB

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 3068
Size:  3.67 MB

    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 318
Size:  882.1 KB

    She's just retarded lol, I mean President Trump is doing crowd work on the podium and I love every minute of it, this chick seems to be unapologetically retarded....

     
    Comments
      
      cleatus: hey fucko, takes 1 to know 1.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  8. #208
    I just realized she is a college graduate....remember when you could distinguish between people that went to college and the ones that didn't?.......Academia hold this L son...

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: days of old
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  9. #209
    "A new Axios/SurveyMonkey poll finds that 74% of Democrats (and people who lean Dem) would consider voting for Ocasio-Cortez if she were old enough to run for president. (She's 29; you have to be at least 35.)"


    Libtard cucks are such easily manipulated drones, this whole AOC thing is frightening. Is it because u are so jealous that "the right" has a cutting edge soundbite creating politician, you will take anything just because u are such haters? Human beings are soooooo garbage, it's always "HOW DO I GET MINE??!"



  10. #210
    our soundbite creating politician is 72 years old and has been dominating the real world for decades. he's also fuckin hilarious so we know better to know when hes talking out of his ass.


    your's is literally some serious-as-a-heart-attack-talking-out-of-her ass millennial chick from the bar. definitely should be some kill selfing going on

  11. #211
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7099
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    44,543
    Blog Entries
    2


    The way she moves her feet here freaks me out. Something just looks wrong




    Not much comment on AOC here, but her friend is hot. Well, at least her friend WAS hot in 2010.

     
    Comments
      
      Mintjewlips: So you're into fire crotches...nice
      
      JimmyG_415: Creep post....................Why would anyone watch that more than once? Let alone enough to judge her feet.
      
      Tellafriend: i've watched it many times

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    "A new Axios/SurveyMonkey poll finds that 74% of Democrats (and people who lean Dem) would consider voting for Ocasio-Cortez if she were old enough to run for president. (She's 29; you have to be at least 35.)"


    Libtard cucks are such easily manipulated drones, this whole AOC thing is frightening. Is it because u are so jealous that "the right" has a cutting edge soundbite creating politician, you will take anything just because u are such haters? Human beings are soooooo garbage, it's always "HOW DO I GET MINE??!"



    Lol at the left's "alternative" to President Trump....on one hand they point out the President's hyperbole followed by the cognitive dissonance of her retardation......typical...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    "A new Axios/SurveyMonkey poll finds that 74% of Democrats (and people who lean Dem) would consider voting for Ocasio-Cortez if she were old enough to run for president. (She's 29; you have to be at least 35.)"


    Libtard cucks are such easily manipulated drones, this whole AOC thing is frightening. Is it because u are so jealous that "the right" has a cutting edge soundbite creating politician, you will take anything just because u are such haters? Human beings are soooooo garbage, it's always "HOW DO I GET MINE??!"




    maybe.



    or maybe you're just edging towards panic because you didnt get your gov subsidy check because Dear Leader shut down government to impress Ann Coulter.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    maybe.



    or maybe you're just edging towards panic because you didnt get your gov subsidy check because Dear Leader shut down government to impress Ann Coulter.

    lol nice try bud but I already blew that money like I deserved it

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: on fleek.

  15. #215
    Perfect example of what she is saying.
    Every word she says is analyzed by the right, so she can't exaggerate to make a point,
    but Trump, Huckabee Sanders, Kelly anne, can just lie, and lie and lie, w/ no recourse.
    Clean your own house before you call her a liar,

    Druff post is F'ing creepy.
    If he isn't a creep, Why watch that video so much? So much that he feels the need to criticize her dancing?
    (I'm sure he is a top notch dancer and has the expertise to make a comments like that).


    Planet has only until 2030 to stem catastrophic climate change, experts warn

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/07/world...wxc/index.html

    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    "A new Axios/SurveyMonkey poll finds that 74% of Democrats (and people who lean Dem) would consider voting for Ocasio-Cortez if she were old enough to run for president. (She's 29; you have to be at least 35.)"


    Libtard cucks are such easily manipulated drones, this whole AOC thing is frightening. Is it because u are so jealous that "the right" has a cutting edge soundbite creating politician, you will take anything just because u are such haters? Human beings are soooooo garbage, it's always "HOW DO I GET MINE??!"
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

  16. #216
    To be fair, she dances like she has two left feet....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Perfect example of what she is saying.
    Every word she says is analyzed by the right, so she can't exaggerate to make a point,
    but Trump, Huckabee Sanders, Kelly anne, can just lie, and lie and lie, w/ no recourse.
    Clean your own house before you call her a liar,

    Druff post is F'ing creepy.
    If he isn't a creep, Why watch that video so much? So much that he feels the need to criticize her dancing?
    (I'm sure he is a top notch dancer and has the expertise to make a comments like that).


    Planet has only until 2030 to stem catastrophic climate change, experts warn

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/07/world...wxc/index.html

    oh shit a link from cnn?? u got me AOC IS GOD THE WORLD IS ENDING IN 12 YEARS CUZ OF CLIMATE CHANGE AND NOT BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO ELECT AOC

  18. #218
    AOC is fine being 1 of 435 house members and actually I kinda like her causing trouble but 74% consider her presidential material? that's f'd up, u guys are gonna ruin us with ur "the tv is telling me to like this person who is not trump" philosophy

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    AOC is fine being 1 of 435 house members and actually I kinda like her causing trouble but 74% consider her presidential material? that's f'd up, u guys are gonna ruin us with ur "the tv is telling me to like this person who is not trump" philosophy
    it really is comical to listen to republicans and/or trump supporters complain that AOC isn't "presidential material" or that she doesn't know what she's talking about.

    you realize you elected an *actual* retard for trolling purposes, right?

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    it really is comical to listen to republicans and/or trump supporters complain that AOC isn't "presidential material" or that she doesn't know what she's talking about.

    you realize you elected an *actual* retard for trolling purposes, right?


    wrong, trump is crazy like a fox, not the same

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cortez, the socialist bitch
    By thesparten in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-12-2019, 05:58 PM

Tags for this Thread