Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Was Amazon HQ2 opening in her district?

Did New York get 3.5k jobs that Amazon announced?

https://d39w7f4ix9f5s9.cloudfront.ne...-agreement.pdf

...page 19.

"The grant is intended to reimburse the Recipient for a portion of its investment in New York; therefore, Grant funds will be disbursed annually in arrears during the fifteen (15) year term listed below when the full investment milestone for each Project Year is achieved."

Project Year Net New Jobs Investment Disbursement
(Cumulative)

2019 700 $64,512,000 $33,400,000
2020 2,900 $202,752,000 $26,400,000

Casual 60 million dollars for 2900 jobs without accounting for other incentives.

Only thing that wasn't false in your original post was "She forgot to mention".

ps. either say something or stfu, this is just my after 2 years review of this story and it played out like i said in 2019

First of all, her district includes Queens, so STFU.

Second of all, you can play around with semantics all day long, but even Cuomo acknowledged that she cost NY 25k in jobs. So, STFU. You lose once again.
Yes, a part of queens. Not the part where HQ2 was supposed to be built. That's 12th district. Her district is 14th. It's pretty fucking simple.

What the fuck do i care about what Cuomo said? He was hyping the deal from the beginning. But hey, if you wanna back Cuomo's judgement, have at it.

It seems you forgot to answer did NY get 3500 new jobs that Amazon announced in 2019/2020? You know 600 more jobs they promised if only NY would give them a small 60 million dollar donation.