Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Btw cmoney before u shuffle off this mortal coil skatz is thinking about putting up a sign in baker that says todge u idiot arbys market fresh is right here don't think about the supply chain

Load Metric

Btw cmoney before u shuffle off this mortal coil skatz is thinking about putting up a sign in baker that says todge u idiot arbys market fresh is right here don't think about the supply chain

You can't afford not to be in

Comments

splitthis: Long thread title rep

sonatine: got my girls rep back

Load Metric
    cmoney has bigger concerns than cancer right now.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...nt-has-expired
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Putting up a billboard to troll someone is so derivative of SrslySirius, but still I'd be flattered.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also I did stop at Arby's a number of times in the 2000s but it was just too early/late in the LA/Vegas drive, and Tommy's in Barstow is just so much more centrally located.

The one drawback to Tommy's is that they over-air-condition the place to make it feel like a refrigerator. I literally have a jacket ready in the 115 degree heat for the inside of Tommy's, much like playing in the Amazon Room in the Rio.

So I found the thermostat and it was accessible to where customers could go, and I'd surreptitiously change the temperature to where it would feel more reasonable in there.

Well, someone must have caught onto my temperature-changing shenanigans because one day I showed up there and the thermostat was in a locked plastic case.

Load Metric
    real talk you cant find a fucking arbys unless ur in alhambra the one in santa monica GONE SON so these yung curly fries and this pork belly shit theyre firing

elite

the arbys in baker is the new religion

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also I did stop at Arby's a number of times in the 2000s but it was just too early/late in the LA/Vegas drive, and Tommy's in Barstow is just so much more centrally located.

The one drawback to Tommy's is that they over-air-condition the place to make it feel like a refrigerator. I literally have a jacket ready in the 115 degree heat for the inside of Tommy's, much like playing in the Amazon Room in the Rio.

So I found the thermostat and it was accessible to where customers could go, and I'd surreptitiously change the temperature to where it would feel more reasonable in there.

Well, someone must have caught onto my temperature-changing shenanigans because one day I showed up there and the thermostat was in a locked plastic case.

Jesus, are you an old lady? Did you turn the music down also?

I'm sure the kids sweating over the fryers were happy you were jacking the temperature up.

Load Metric
    lol what kind of question is that todger is absolutely and old woman

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    True story: I have eaten at the Arby's in Baker.

#welltravelled
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    the baker market fresh turkey light mustard will live for a 1000 years

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Jesus, are you an old lady? Did you turn the music down also?

I'm sure the kids sweating over the fryers were happy you were jacking the temperature up.
    It was seriously the coldest fast food place in which I've ever set foot. Like, cold enough to where you say "wtf is wrong here, why is it so cold?"

One time I didn't have the jacket easily accessible, and I actually chose to eat outside in the 110 degree heat rather than sit in the refrigerator-like restaurant.

I'm proud of what I did, and would do it again if I could.

Load Metric
    ALERT TODGES NEW NAME IS THE YOUNG REFRIDGERATOR

Load Metric
    rofl his backup name is non easily accesible jacket slash outerwear

Platinum
    Load Metric

One of buddies in Phx was telling me they do it for "table turn" or to keep people from staying to long.
    Lol @ Druff's counter tactics.

Comments

blake: jews amirite

Muck Ficon: :noose

Load Metric
    I am pretty sure all of Todge's colds this year can be traced back to Tommy's in Barstow.

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: and his superaids can be traced to tommy in barstow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post

One of buddies in Phx was telling me they do it for "table turn" or to keep people from staying to long.
    Lol @ Druff's counter tactics.
    yeah because for sure people in Phoenix leave restaurants because of the ice cold AC

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    the baker market fresh turkey light mustard will live for a 1000 years
    I like spicy brown mustard, do they have that?

Dijon also acceptable.

Load Metric
    oh its a brown dijon honey blend cuz arbys doesnt fuck around

Load Metric
    ok we might have an issue here calling todge low moisture mozz was gonna be the move, but apparently he was also named the yung refrigerator and that might supersede it

Load Metric
    I hate missing all the riveting conversations gay sex has with himself......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    honestly ur welcome todge for this mexican piece of shit hater

Thread Information