Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UK hates Jews

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

But you, too, are Canadian...right? Ottawa I think?
    If he;s Ottawa will gladly take him out for a beer tomorrow I'm happy to meet with any member and have plenty of conservative friends. But I don't think he is.

FTR I don;t think trump is antisemetic but he sure is popular over at stormfront... The whole NWO conspiracy is built upon the idea that jews rule the world and Trump is going to stop them. The rise of antisemitism in England seems oddly in line with the adoption of isolationist zenophobic policies. I haven;t seen a lot of info to back up that immigrants are targeting jews. Seems to be that its more lost young white males.

Also the racist problems in Canada are right wing hicks targeting aboriginals and francophones targeting Muslims fro the most part (which is what your article says).
    Sadly, the situations in both Europe and the US are starting to resemble the inter-war period.

Trump definitely is not an anti-Semite. He said he likes his money handled by guys with yarmulkes.

Load Metric
    Was JR Tolkien an anti Semite? Wasn't gollum the jew of all jews or something?

Load Metric
    If only the Jews had an ethno-state where they could live on their own.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In addition to left-wing anti-Semitism, there's also plenty of left-wing racism. Yet what's funny is that left-wing racists often don't know they're racist.

Left-wing racism includes the following schools of thought:

"Black people are inferior and incapable of becoming successful, so white people need to coddle and help them at all turns."

"We vote for Democrats, support Black Lives Matter, and call ourselves 'woke', so we totally understand and can relate to all problems experienced by black people."

"Black lives matter, but only when black people are killed by white people. When black people are killed by other black people, which comprises the vast, vast majority of black murders, we turn a bind eye to the problem. In fact, we typically oppose laws which would keep the criminal element of the black community behind bars for longer, which would make these black neighborhoods far safer."

"We care about the plight of black people, but they will play second fiddle to newer, cooler victim classes, such as gays, transgenders, or Muslims." (This school of thought was partially responsible for ignoring clear child abuse against six black kids because the perpetrators were left-wing-activist white lesbians, and these women ended up murdering all six children.)

"We preach color-blindness and equality, but if we have money, we always make sure to move to lily-white neighborhoods and raise our kids away from poor people and non-Asian minorities."

"Black people will always vote Democrat anyway, so we don't have to do much for them to win their vote."
    Wait a just a minute. You throw out an opinion like that and expect people to respect your opinion?
    Racism period is based on one perceiving another as inferior. Left or right is irrelevant and good luck providing any kind of meaningful stats to support your claim. You throw this kind of statement out with your usual verbosity and hope it sticks?
    OMG this is the owner of a website. Shameful and weak

Comments

Kuntmissioner:

MumblesBadly: Was waiting for someone else to address this red herring.

Muck Ficon: :this
    Last edited by limitles; 08-17-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Load Metric
    this is anti-israel sentiment being mischaracterised as anti-semitism

also Druff the Sweden rape thing is completely untrue and it's Trumpian fake news

Comments

MumblesBadly: Don’t confuse Druff with actual facts.

Load Metric
    @FPSRUSSIA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The whole neo Marxist globalist movement hates Jews but Muslims are just a misunderstood people..

The same thing goes for anything white male , heterosexual and Christian..

Hmm?!?
    They wouldn't be useing the balkanization of the west as a political tool..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

If he;s Ottawa will gladly take him out for a beer tomorrow I'm happy to meet with any member and have plenty of conservative friends. But I don't think he is.

FTR I don;t think trump is antisemetic but he sure is popular over at stormfront... The whole NWO conspiracy is built upon the idea that jews rule the world and Trump is going to stop them. The rise of antisemitism in England seems oddly in line with the adoption of isolationist zenophobic policies. I haven;t seen a lot of info to back up that immigrants are targeting jews. Seems to be that its more lost young white males.

Also the racist problems in Canada are right wing hicks targeting aboriginals and francophones targeting Muslims fro the most part (which is what your article says).
    Sadly, the situations in both Europe and the US are starting to resemble the inter-war period.

Trump definitely is not an anti-Semite. He said he likes his money handled by guys with yarmulkes.
    I'm speechlessName:  1321527565287.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  109.2 KB
    Add Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Afghan, Yemen, Yugoslavia, Iran's starving and all those refugees from those wars have been pushed onto Europe and America, so add all those countries to the list.

White people in almost all white nations are two generations from extinction and we're powerless to stop it.

NTM Jews own almost all the media, most wealth, run the banks and own every single elected rep in the USA and much of Europe. We can't get one person elected that will criticize AIPAC.

save it

Let me know when you get 1/10,000th of the criticism and hate whitey receives.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-18-2018 at 01:58 AM.

Load Metric
    However, left-wing anti-Semitism is something relatively new, and it's been flourishing in recent times.
    Druff, do you have any thoughts on why this has been happeninng?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    The whole neo Marxist globalist movement hates Jews but Muslims are just a misunderstood people..

The same thing goes for anything white male , heterosexual and Christian..

Hmm?!?
    They wouldn't be useing the balkanization of the west as a political tool..
    Makes perfect sense

Load Metric
    Anti-semitism on the left is largely regarding Israeli policy. Were I a Jew in America, I would find the new rabid strain of anti-semitism on the right more concerning. The anti-semitism on the right was always more centered around religious differences. I think of Pat Buchanan or Billy Graham’s taped conversations with Nixon as typical right anti-semitism. As a Jew, that type of anti-semitism wouldn’t concern me because those people always had a strong belief on protecting Israel, if only for their own belief system.

Now, the GOP is becoming more secular. Their acceptance of Trump is exhibit 1-100. A bunch of religious conservatives voting for Trump given his brazen immorality would have never happened 15 years earlier. I was with a girl out in rural Pennsylvania a few weeks ago for a funeral. A friend of hers is married to this dude who owned a motorcycle shop that was having a cookout that day for a local charity. So we get there and I’m getting introduced to all these biker dudes, and I’m guessing 75% of these dudes had a swastika tattoo. And their wives. And customers walking in dressed well weren’t repulsed by this whatsoever, and I’m kind of looking at this scene and thinking when did this happen?

You’d usually see that if you were with a bunch of dudes who had did heavy time in prison, but that wasn’t the case with this group. These were just typical rural guys having a charity cookout, had all these kids around, were solid dudes by all appearances and had jobs and weren’t convicts. These guys are 100% on your side of the political fence. These guys aren’t posting on the internet like FPS or any of the conservative anti-Semitic posters here. The problem is much larger than you realize. When I was dating that girl out in the country, over the course of a single year, I saw an increasing rise of FPS-style posts popping up on her Facebook all the time. Things that would have been verboten in culture a decade ago were being commented on by soccer moms and other seemingly normal people.

As a Jew, I’d be concerned about the intersection of the left’s anti-Israel feelings regarding policy and tolerance towards Islam meeting this new right whose feelings on Jews are more similar to standard racism. As a non-Jew, I find it alarming because I have seen more anti-semitism in the past five years than in the previous 40. I don’t think it’s at critical mass yet, but it’s growing rapidly. Trump, personally, I don’t believe is anti-Semitic in any real way, but he goes for the easiest target when he’s angry to rile his supporters and has these rallies railing against the media, which is largely Jewish, and these guys in rural America are getting a very specific message out of it.

Almost all tragic outcomes in history occur when there is a confluence of different factors that bring together disparate people and cause them to focus their angst on a certain common target. History has a way of repeating itself, and when you see one side disliking a group in a theoretical policy based sense, and their opposition hating the same group on a more primal level, it can lead to really bad outcomes.

The issues in the UK are more likely simply a numbers game. They have a hell of a lot of Muslims. Here, this is something different. Jews hold tremendous wealth and power so they might be able to turn the tide on it, but you are in bed politically with a group that is much larger than you realize. I’m not saying the left offers you a better choice as that presents a different problem, but I’m not going to be shocked if you start to feel an anti-semitism when you travel domestically that kind of shocks you if you find yourself in rural America. I’m noticing these type of people adding Jews to their rants against blacks and Mexicans.

Comments

hongkonger: Wish I could rep this a million times

MumblesBadly: Please let Druff answer the question I posed to him on his own.

Muck Ficon: Nailed it. As usual

FPS_Russia: OMG DUDE, how can four people be this uninformed, see my response.
    Last edited by BCR; 08-18-2018 at 06:41 AM.

Load Metric
    Right wing antisemitism is a hopeless cause. It permeates the Republican Party and is unlikely to change.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...esolution_3379

Left wing antisemitism is often linked to the left's infatuation with anything 3rd World. They supported Argentina's vile military dictatorship vs the democratic UK because of colonialism. The worst example was the UN resolution that equated Zionism with racism in 1975. Every communist nation voted for the resolution along with most of the dictatorial corrupt communist sympathizing hellhole nations. The hellhole nations that didn't vote for it mostly abstained. A thriving democracy like Japan disgracefully abstained too. Mexico voted for it and paid a price through an American Jewish boycott of Mexican resorts, not enough of a price in my mind.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff said “recent”, not 40+ years ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Anti-semitism on the left is largely regarding Israeli policy. Were I a Jew in America, I would find the new rabid strain of anti-semitism on the right more concerning. The anti-semitism on the right was always more centered around religious differences. I think of Pat Buchanan or Billy Graham’s taped conversations with Nixon as typical right anti-semitism. As a Jew, that type of anti-semitism wouldn’t concern me because those people always had a strong belief on protecting Israel, if only for their own belief system.

Now, the GOP is becoming more secular. Their acceptance of Trump is exhibit 1-100. A bunch of religious conservatives voting for Trump given his brazen immorality would have never happened 15 years earlier. I was with a girl out in rural Pennsylvania a few weeks ago for a funeral. A friend of hers is married to this dude who owned a motorcycle shop that was having a cookout that day for a local charity. So we get there and I’m getting introduced to all these biker dudes, and I’m guessing 75% of these dudes had a swastika tattoo. And their wives. And customers walking in dressed well weren’t repulsed by this whatsoever, and I’m kind of looking at this scene and thinking when did this happen?

You’d usually see that if you were with a bunch of dudes who had did heavy time in prison, but that wasn’t the case with this group. These were just typical rural guys having a charity cookout, had all these kids around, were solid dudes by all appearances and had jobs and weren’t convicts. These guys are 100% on your side of the political fence. These guys aren’t posting on the internet like FPS or any of the conservative anti-Semitic posters here. The problem is much larger than you realize. When I was dating that girl out in the country, over the course of a single year, I saw an increasing rise of FPS-style posts popping up on her Facebook all the time. Things that would have been verboten in culture a decade ago were being commented on by soccer moms and other seemingly normal people.

As a Jew, I’d be concerned about the intersection of the left’s anti-Israel feelings regarding policy and tolerance towards Islam meeting this new right whose feelings on Jews are more similar to standard racism. As a non-Jew, I find it alarming because I have seen more anti-semitism in the past five years than in the previous 40. I don’t think it’s at critical mass yet, but it’s growing rapidly. Trump, personally, I don’t believe is anti-Semitic in any real way, but he goes for the easiest target when he’s angry to rile his supporters and has these rallies railing against the media, which is largely Jewish, and these guys in rural America are getting a very specific message out of it.

Almost all tragic outcomes in history occur when there is a confluence of different factors that bring together disparate people and cause them to focus their angst on a certain common target. History has a way of repeating itself, and when you see one side disliking a group in a theoretical policy based sense, and their opposition hating the same group on a more primal level, it can lead to really bad outcomes.

The issues in the UK are more likely simply a numbers game. They have a hell of a lot of Muslims. Here, this is something different. Jews hold tremendous wealth and power so they might be able to turn the tide on it, but you are in bed politically with a group that is much larger than you realize. I’m not saying the left offers you a better choice as that presents a different problem, but I’m not going to be shocked if you start to feel an anti-semitism when you travel domestically that kind of shocks you if you find yourself in rural America. I’m noticing these type of people adding Jews to their rants against blacks and Mexicans.
    Absolutely beautiful post. It's scary the extent to which hatred of all types has resurfaced and is even celebrated and considered normal.

Specifically with regard to Trump I don't think he turns to attacking Jews because he wants to keep evangelical Christians on board. Evangelical Christians are crazy pro-Israel because of their belief in the end times and the need to keep Israel in "friendly hands" in preparation for the rapture.

Comments

MumblesBadly: [plain]The End Times can’t come until Israel is a nation (done), the Temple is rebuilt (coming soon?), and Israel is engulfed in a cataclysmic war... (What enemies does Israel need if it already is whole-hog supported by millions of End Times believers???)[/pla

Gold
    Load Metric

Yeah that sounds scary but I flat out don’t believe you and think that story about the cookout is pure bullshit or at least major exaggeration. I think you’re looking for stuff to confirm your long held beliefs.

Comments

hongkonger: Bottomfag doubting BCR

Load Metric
    Can someone give me cliff notes to bcr's long winded diatribe.....TIA...

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

Yeah that sounds scary but I flat out don’t believe you and think that story about the cookout is pure bullshit or at least major exaggeration. I think you’re looking for stuff to confirm your long held beliefs.

If you actually don’t believe me, here is the deal. I’ll ship Druff a photo of the guy which will confirm both the tattoo and that he owns a shop in rural PA and has a picture on the internet that both advertises his business, had a cookout a few weeks back, and where he doesn’t give a fuck about having a nazi tattoo. If he confirms, you donate $100 to next weeks freeroll. Clearly he’s on your side of the aisle on this issue, and I trust his discretion, so simply type deal and I’ll ship the image to him.

Comments

hongkonger: Fuck the haters

splitthis: This is not shocking for rural PA

snowtracks: This is not shocking for rural, anywhere USA

Gold
    Load Metric

If you actually don’t believe me, here is the deal. I’ll ship Druff a photo of the guy which will confirm both the tattoo and that he owns a shop in rural PA and has a picture on the internet that both advertises his business, had a cookout a few weeks back, and where he doesn’t give a fuck about having a nazi tattoo. If he confirms, you donate $100 to next weeks freeroll. Clearly he’s on your side of the aisle on this issue, and I trust his discretion, so simply type deal and I’ll ship the image to him.
    LOL. Settle down. I’m not doubting that you know some guy who has a nazi tattoo and he may or may not own a tattoo shop and he had a cookout. I’m doubting the entire scene you painted and the assumptions you made about the people there and how all the wives had nazi tattoos yet they are all solid people with no criminal record etc, etc and all these normal people were there and they mingled and talked about how they hated Jews. Like I said it’s either bullshit or you’re exaggerating. Sounds like exagerrating.

Comments

BCR: [plain]Not having $100 is hard. I never heard a word of hating Jew rhetoric. I didn’t, in fact, hear any. But everything else I described is accurate. It wasn’t a convicts cookout. Some may have done some little time at some point, idk, but not most[/plai

Gold
    Load Metric

LOL. Settle down. I’m not doubting that you know some guy who has a nazi tattoo and he may or may not own a tattoo shop and he had a cookout. I’m doubting the entire scene you painted and the assumptions you made about the people there and how all the wives had nazi tattoos yet they are all solid people with no criminal record etc, etc and all these normal people were there and they mingled and talked about how they hated Jews. Like I said it’s either bullshit or you’re exaggerating. Sounds like exagerrating.
    I will do this though. If I ever take a trip to the country and see such a scene myself or if I see anything remotely similar I will report back immediately and admit that I’m wrong.

And I will also add that Maybe since I don’t live in a rural area I’m out of touch with what’s going on out there. I guess I could see something like a scene like that happening but I don’t think it’s a normal American thing that’s happening. Although there are some fucked up weird places in Pennsylvania so who knows.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think that druff would agree the majority of anti sematism is a product of the left .

For the rest of you libtards keep talking about the 1800,s and/or some guy with a tattoo and a medium income of 16k.

Load Metric
    fuck you jew lips

Thread Information