Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: UK hates Jews

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

UK hates Jews

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/17/uk/uk...ntl/index.html

Interestingly enough, we see evidence of that on our own site.

Lord of the Fraud, one of thew few active British posters here, frequently posts anti-Israel sentiments, and sometimes anti-Jewish stuff, as well.

Between this, the growing terrorism problem due to open borders, and the growing rape problem in Sweden (largely due to overacceptance of refugees), Europe is becoming a real mess.

Load Metric
    yes jewish rapists are a huge problem in europe and hollywood.

someone should do something totalitarian about it because clearly the system isnt working.

Comments

devidee: Amen, brother

Jayjami: Agreed

GrenadaRoger: oy, NOW you are talk-KINGah
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Ya if only they were like the USA. Hint they are... Its many of the same people who both hate muslims and jews

Antisemitic incidents in US soar to highest level in two decades

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...amation-league

How to understand anti-Semitism in Trump’s America.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...s-america.html

Comments

BiffCo99: Anti-America troll

MumblesBadly: Countering the Bifftard

DJ_Chaps: fuck your counter rep faggot
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 08-17-2018 at 01:38 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Ya if only they were like the USA. Hint they are... Its many of the same people who both hate muslims and jews

Antisemitic incidents in US soar to highest level in two decades

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...amation-league

How to understand anti-Semitism in Trump’s America.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...s-america.html
    Things looking grim in Canada too: https://www.flare.com/news/racism-in-canada/

Load Metric
    Name:  245e7c829c0fd4b520aee36002982cc536d9725f52dcf2c1175285f783ecae01.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  506.9 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  02-Donald-Trump-Star-of-David.w1200.h630.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  141.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    betcheckbet, I don't understand why you are posting screen shots of American anti-Semitism. I'm not denying that exists.

This post was about the fact that western Europe, for all its perceived tolerance and safeness, is rapidly getting worse.

The article I posted, which was from CNN (definitely not a right-wing propaganda piece), states that the anti-Semitism in England is coming equally from both the right and the left.

Right-wing anti-Semitism has always existed (in fact, that's partially what has kept most Jews out of the Republican Party, despite a huge decrease compared to 50 years ago).

However, left-wing anti-Semitism is something relatively new, and it's been flourishing in recent times.

I personally know some Jews who switched from Democrat to Republican simply due to noticing the marked increase in left-wing anti-Semitism in the US.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I thought Devidee was from the UK
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    betcheckbet, I don't understand why you are posting screen shots of American anti-Semitism. I'm not denying that exists.

This post was about the fact that western Europe, for all its perceived tolerance and safeness, is rapidly getting worse.

The article I posted, which was from CNN (definitely not a right-wing propaganda piece), states that the anti-Semitism in England is coming equally from both the right and the left.

Right-wing anti-Semitism has always existed (in fact, that's partially what has kept most Jews out of the Republican Party, despite a huge decrease compared to 50 years ago).

However, left-wing anti-Semitism is something relatively new, and it's been flourishing in recent times.

I personally know some Jews who switched from Democrat to Republican simply due to noticing the marked increase in left-wing anti-Semitism in the US.
    I agree he totally derailed this thread because he is a Canadian with an inferiority complex in regards to the United States. I only posted that Canada story to try and show him his own country has problems too. His anti-America shtick has always been annoying.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

I agree he totally derailed this thread because he is a Canadian with an inferiority complex in regards to the United States. I only posted that Canada story to try and show him his own country has problems too. His anti-America shtick has always been annoying.
    But you, too, are Canadian...right? Ottawa I think?

Load Metric
    Jewish conspiracies are sooo 2003............but what do you expect from a great empire that has allowed itself to be overrun by mussies...............
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Are you stalking me on the internet? Because you are super creepy.

Load Metric
    One of the most hilarious things I saw was Prince Harry dressed in Nazi regalia

I guess a Jew dressed in Nazi regalia isn't anything new..........oh the irony tho.......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/17/uk/uk...ntl/index.html

Interestingly enough, we see evidence of that on our own site.

Lord of the Fraud, one of thew few active British posters here, frequently posts anti-Israel sentiments, and sometimes anti-Jewish stuff, as well.

Between this, the growing terrorism problem due to open borders, and the growing rape problem in Sweden (largely due to overacceptance of refugees), Europe is becoming a real mess.
    I blame the Jews.

Comments

gimmick:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In addition to left-wing anti-Semitism, there's also plenty of left-wing racism. Yet what's funny is that left-wing racists often don't know they're racist.

Left-wing racism includes the following schools of thought:

"Black people are inferior and incapable of becoming successful, so white people need to coddle and help them at all turns."

"We vote for Democrats, support Black Lives Matter, and call ourselves 'woke', so we totally understand and can relate to all problems experienced by black people."

"Black lives matter, but only when black people are killed by white people. When black people are killed by other black people, which comprises the vast, vast majority of black murders, we turn a bind eye to the problem. In fact, we typically oppose laws which would keep the criminal element of the black community behind bars for longer, which would make these black neighborhoods far safer."

"We care about the plight of black people, but they will play second fiddle to newer, cooler victim classes, such as gays, transgenders, or Muslims." (This school of thought was partially responsible for ignoring clear child abuse against six black kids because the perpetrators were left-wing-activist white lesbians, and these women ended up murdering all six children.)

"We preach color-blindness and equality, but if we have money, we always make sure to move to lily-white neighborhoods and raise our kids away from poor people and non-Asian minorities."

"Black people will always vote Democrat anyway, so we don't have to do much for them to win their vote."

Comments

BiffCo99: Bingo

MumblesBadly: BLM speaks out against blacks killing blacks, Druff! You just don’t see that mentioned by rightwing media outlets!!!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Druff,

All of Europe hates the Jews. And it will get worse as the Muslims on that continent continue to reproduce faster than rabbits. Maybe the British shouldn't have given the Jews land that wasn't theirs?

Load Metric

If he;s Ottawa will gladly take him out for a beer tomorrow I'm happy to meet with any member and have plenty of conservative friends. But I don't think he is.

FTR I don;t think trump is antisemetic but he sure is popular over at stormfront... The whole NWO conspiracy is built upon the idea that jews rule the world and Trump is going to stop them. The rise of antisemitism in England seems oddly in line with the adoption of isolationist zenophobic policies. I haven;t seen a lot of info to back up that immigrants are targeting jews. Seems to be that its more lost young white males.

Also the racist problems in Canada are right wing hicks targeting aboriginals and francophones targeting Muslims fro the most part (which is what your article says).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The French Canadians seem to hate anyone who isn't French Canadian.

I was wearing a PFA hat in Quebec, and I think the red-white-blue color scheme (which wasn't intentional) made them believe we were American, and they made some nasty comments about "Americans" (to each other) in French. I assume that's why they thought we were American rather than western Canadian.

On a completely different note, I believe that the election of Trump didn't create more racists/anti-Semites in the US, but rather emboldened some of them. They mistook Trump's election as a validation of their bigoted views, which made them both more vocal and more active in online alt-right communities.

However, the left has also harmed the situation, as they have created an atmosphere of, "Either you agree with us, or you're a racist/bigot/homophobe/etc", and that has pushed a lot of centrist types away from wanting to be more tolerant/accepting, feeling like they will be labeled as bigots no matter what they do.

The left has also fostered an "us versus them" mentality regarding the police and race relations, which has had all sorts of bad results, including escalation of violent crime in big cities.

Comments

MumblesBadly: The “left foster[ing] an ‘us versus them’ mentality” regarding the police is because the police in most major US cities have been doing that for *decades* against minorities, Druff! Decades!!!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

If he;s Ottawa will gladly take him out for a beer tomorrow I'm happy to meet with any member and have plenty of conservative friends. But I don't think he is.

FTR I don;t think trump is antisemetic but he sure is popular over at stormfront... The whole NWO conspiracy is built upon the idea that jews rule the world and Trump is going to stop them. The rise of antisemitism in England seems oddly in line with the adoption of isolationist zenophobic policies. I haven;t seen a lot of info to back up that immigrants are targeting jews. Seems to be that its more lost young white males.

Also the racist problems in Canada are right wing hicks targeting aboriginals and francophones targeting Muslims fro the most part (which is what your article says).
    Trump is not an anti-Semite he has stood with Israel on a number of major issues.

I have to ask, have you ever lived in America for any period of time? It feels like all you know and have learned about the US has been from the liberal mainstream media. But maybe I’m wrong.

Load Metric

Are you stalking me on the internet? Because you are super creepy.
    Bottomset is Canadian? Who knew?

Thread Information