Thread: how do i fix this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

how do i fix this

bought a used computer after fucking up the screen by stepping on it. just hangimg by the wires. it was an acer i bought new about 2 years ago.

i just bought a used toshiba 15inch sattalite with 500 gb and cd..

ive had it 3 days and was eating chicken nuggets with a bottle of bbq sauce on the side. i was sitting on the floor with my back too the couch.

left and came back an hour later with bbq sauce all over the keyboard. my cat did it.

whiped it off and now the buttons are sticking.

only paid 150 but not in the mood too buy another one..

can i spray something lightly on the keyboard???

Load Metric
    There's a podcast that will tell you how to fix it, but it's only on Stitcher.

Load Metric
    redacted<buzzed
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 08-15-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    bought a used computer after fucking up the screen by stepping on it. just hangimg by the wires. it was an acer i bought new about 2 years ago.

ive had it 3 days and was eating chicken nuggets with a bottle of bbq sauce on the side. i was sitting on the floor with my back too the couch.

left and came back an hour later with bbq sauce all over the keyboard. my cat did it.

Not that you would take my advice but your simpliest option would probably be to go buy a cheap usb keyboard and plug it into the laptop to use..

The reason is the only thing you could probably use that would short out the keyboard and run the risk of leaking into the laptops innards and frying the motherboard would be some denatured alcohol and that stuff is neither cheap nor easy to find usually.. If you go to Best Buy to get the USB Keyboard maybe you can ask one of those nice boys who live in mommys basement and own lifetime supplies of Clearasil and Proactiv what they suggest.

Load Metric
    Get some more chicken nuggets and mash them into the keyboard until all the BBQ is gone.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    Thanks Obama.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Put bleach into a spray bottle and spray keyboard with it vigorously every two hours or so. Things will get better.

Sounds counterintuitive but the bleach has properties that can neutralize the effects.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

So disappointed.

Live and learn.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If you have sticky keys you have to enable sticky keys mode.

Press the shift key 5 times and when it asks do you want to turn on sticky keys press Yes.

This will fix all your problems.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Will that also fix the freeroll server?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Put bleach into a spray bottle and spray keyboard with it vigorously every two hours or so. Things will get better.

Sounds counterintuitive but the bleach has properties that can neutralize the effects.
    I hear that mixing bleach with ammonia pronounces a powerful cleaning agent. Just pour them together into a bucket while stirring vigorously. And be sure to closely watch the surface of the combined solution to make sure they are mixing properly. When you see something like this, it will be ready.

Name:  551BB916-21EE-460A-9D78-DEA72B0D32C9.gif
Views: 105
Size:  493.2 KB

Seriously. Don’t do this. Bleach and ammonia combined produces a toxic vapor.
    https://www.quora.com/What-happens-w...ch-and-ammonia
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information