Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike Ness of Social D Beats up Trump supporter!

Load Metric

Mike Ness of Social D Beats up Trump supporter!

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...n-lead-singer/

So apparently at a Social Distortion concert in Sacramento on July 17th lead singer Mike Ness jumped off stage and beat the shit out of a fan for being a Trump supporter.

First off I've thrown my retro Social D tee in the garbage this morning and deleted all music from playlist . Next I will destroy all my vintage vinyl from this band .

Fuck off Mike Ness

Load Metric
    so, guy at a punk rock show yells at the singer to stfu, stands there with 2 middle fingers in the air for 2 songs, and then gets beat up?

yeah, that's pretty much how that works. fuckin moron.

Load Metric
    Yeah this thread is fake news.

Load Metric
    https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018...n-lead-singer/

So apparently at a Social Distortion concert in Sacramento on July 17th lead singer Mike Ness jumped off stage and beat the shit out of a fan for being a Trump supporter.

First off I've thrown my retro Social D tee in the garbage this morning and deleted all music from playlist . Next I will destroy all my vintage vinyl from this band .

Fuck off Mike Ness
    Simmer down, snowflake.

Comments

Suicide King: Nailed him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    so, guy at a punk rock show yells at the singer to stfu, stands there with 2 middle fingers in the air for 2 songs, and then gets beat up?

yeah, that's pretty much how that works. fuckin moron.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Soon Mike Ness might get that ball and chain that he once took away.

Also, Gookie you should sell your Social D shit on eBay. Don't destroy it. You're only hurting yourself.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Bonus for FPS Russia

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I love Social D, all of their songs are at about 120bpm so it makes for excellent workout music.

Ness was way out of line attacking a concert goer at his own show, this really could have gotten ugly.

However you have to know that at any rock show you're likely to hear all kinds of anti Trump, boo on America and anti conservative rhetoric. It comes with the territory so either fucking get over it or don't go.

It's why I skipped Roger Waters last year, I just wasn't in the mood for his lectures and rants about the current president and America. It doesn't mean I think any less of him or his music, but at the time I passed.

Load Metric
    The ultimate poser is a punk fan who grew up to like trump. He is everything punk was against for better or worse

Load Metric
    Tried to get my cat in there but he left his box...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    I love Social D, all of their songs are at about 120bpm so it makes for excellent workout music.

Ness was way out of line attacking a concert goer at his own show, this really could have gotten ugly.

However you have to know that at any rock show you're likely to hear all kinds of anti Trump, boo on America and anti conservative rhetoric. It comes with the territory so either fucking get over it or don't go.

It's why I skipped Roger Waters last year, I just wasn't in the mood for his lectures and rants about the current president and America. It doesn't mean I think any less of him or his music, but at the time I passed.
    One of my favs that does;t fit the mold

Load Metric
    How does throwing away things you've already purchased affect them?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    how else are you supposed to own the libs?

Also, I like how our avatars are so friendly.

Comments

PLOL: giggling

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    My problem with all of this is Mike Ness has been in the business since the mid 70's . They truly where never a mainstream band . He should be 100% professional and not allow this to happen.

There is absolutely no reason for it taking place. All bands and actors and people in those business should shut the fuck up about politics and play there fucking songs or act. Mike Ness should understand he has fans on both sides of the political isle . As far as the Trump supporter goes he should not have further escalated the situation but he paid to see the band . Mike Ness doesn't have the right to spew his polotics to people who paid to see him and social d.

Once again fuck you Mike Ness. All these stupid singer libtards and actor libtards . You want to complain about Trump ? I say grab a gun and stand a watch then and only then will you have pride in your country.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    All bands and actors and people in those business should shut the fuck up about politics and play there fucking songs or act.
    Single worst take there is. "They'll offend their audience." Yeah, that's their choice, isn't it?

Also, if you didn't think Social D was a political band already at times, you ain't been listening.

Load Metric
    All bands and actors and people in those business should shut the fuck up about politics and play there fucking songs or act.
    Single worst take there is. "They'll offend their audience." Yeah, that's their choice, isn't it?

Also, if you didn't think Social D was a political band already at times, you ain't been listening.
    Crow I don't care if they are political or not. I think this guy should be a professional and not attack the people who are paying to see them. How fucking dumb do you have to be to do that? If he doesn't want paying trump customers he should say so . Upfront no Trump people wanted at my shows.

Load Metric

Crow I don't care if they are political or not. I think this guy should be a professional and not attack the people who are paying to see them. How fucking dumb do you have to be to do that? If he doesn't want paying trump customers he should say so . Upfront no Trump people wanted at my shows.
    You just said Mike "doesn't have the right to spew his polotics to people who paid to see him and social d", you'll pretty much say whatever pops into your head at the moment.

Nobody's justifying hitting the guy, but it was the obvious outcome in that situation. That's all. If the Trump supporter didn;t know that, he was one of the few in the room, IMO.

Gold
    Load Metric

Mike Ness has never been known as the smartest guy and this just proves it.

And lol at all the wannabe punk rockers who think if you’re “punk” or like punk rock you have to be a liberal. That is completely idiotic. It’s like when all these bands made those Rock Against Bush albums. Are you kidding me? That’s your big punk rock plan, to vote for John Kerry? So laughable and lame.

Nothing like some moron spouting off about punk rock and stating some rules that need to be followed. That’s ezactly what’s punk rock is not.

It’s way more punk to be a young conservative. Being a liberal zombie just makes you one more face in a very large crowd.

Thread Information