Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a medical condition which will be tough to treat, and it means the end of radio (for now)

Load Metric
    lol at believing a word todd says

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Would you be willing to fake your own death if that could make the pain all go away?
    Depends who I'd have to fake.
    What if it was everyone on the forum?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Chicken soup and Sprite, problem solved.

Feel better soon man!

Load Metric
    Anyone concerned Todd have a doctors appointment hours ago and has not posted since?

Could it be the big C?

Cuntitis

Comments

splitthis: Only the COT knows, Circle of Turds

Load Metric
    If any of this is remotely true, and I am skeptical, I am thinking this is throat or brain cancer. These things normally don't organically happen in your 40s unless it's some type of carcinoma. Like I said, this story could be fake given the levels recently on the forum, but if its not I'd get some Moderators hired Druff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    If any of this is remotely true, and I am skeptical, I am thinking this is throat or brain cancer. These things normally don't organically happen in your 40s unless it's some type of carcinoma. Like I said, this story could be fake given the levels recently on the forum, but if its not I'd get some Moderators hired Druff.

If he puts his bed on just the right angle he'll be fine.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Doctor's appointment was a follow up with a different doctor, and it was useless.

Basically all of my concerns were dismissed and he already had a preconceived belief about what is wrong.

I do have a new theory as to what is going on, but I will be seeing two more doctors next week before I share anything further.

This isn't a level. I wish it was.

Load Metric
    Doctor's appointment was a follow up with a different doctor, and it was useless.

Basically all of my concerns were dismissed and he already had a preconceived belief about what is wrong.

I do have a new theory as to what is going on, but I will be seeing two more doctors next week before I share anything further.

Are you doubting the LPR diagnosis? Or are you talking about these new symptoms? Never heard anything like that with nexium, and it a super common medication. Those sensations almost sound like thyroid, shakes, hot inside cold outside. Wouldn’t be shocked if doctor thought anxiety.

How definitive is the test for LPR? Like with standard reflux they do an endoscope and stick a camera down your throat and show you the pictures of your ulcerated esophagus.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Are you doubting the LPR diagnosis? Or are you talking about these new symptoms? Never heard anything like that with nexium, and it a super common medication. Those sensations almost sound like thyroid, shakes, hot inside cold outside. Wouldn’t be shocked if doctor thought anxiety.

How definitive is the test for LPR? Like with standard reflux they do an endoscope and stick a camera down your throat and show you the pictures of your ulcerated esophagus.
    They stuck a scope up my nose and looked down my throat with a light.

I do believe the LPR diagnosis, but I think it's not the main thing going on.

I will be approaching this a different way over the next week, and see where this goes.

FYI I'm off the Nexium and everything else, and I have not had any of the shakes, hot/cold issues, etc.

Comments

BCR: Weird. Nexium was lifesaver for me back then. Good luck

Load Metric

I will be approaching this a different way over the next week, and see where this goes.

FYI I'm off the Nexium and everything else, and I have not had any of the shakes, hot/cold issues, etc.

Ok your BS better be on the damn level because I spent 30 minutes on the phone with an Asian pharmacist, LONG DISTANCE BTW, said a prayer for you and know of someone close who suffered with this, so here it is.....also once on this stuff getting off without feeling symptoms again is hard.

Name:  untitled.png
Views: 376
Size:  593.5 KB

Comments

lol wow: that was stunningly good

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

Ok your BS better be on the damn level because I spent 30 minutes on the phone with an Asian pharmacist, LONG DISTANCE BTW, said a prayer for you and know of someone close who suffered with this, so here it is.....also once on this stuff getting off without feeling symptoms again is hard.

I was on it for less than 2 weeks. From what I read, there is much less of a withdrawal effect when getting off after a short time.

It's not a good thing to be on long term because of the reason you stated.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

I was on it for less than 2 weeks. From what I read, there is much less of a withdrawal effect when getting off after a short time.

It's not a good thing to be on long term because of the reason you stated.
    My brother suffers from what he thought was gerd and then simply turned out to be a badly irritated esophogeus? or something. Any ways he modified what he ate for months, avoided sharp foods, acidic foods and took prilo the whole time. He was told he needed to allow it to front load so not sure if 2 weeks is long enough but ya, use sparingly because when he quite he had that issue even though he was nearly healed.

Load Metric
    honestly between the cmoney thing and druff literally starting a story with so im getting my second dinner at hot dog on a stick and its stretched out my stomach and i might be dying, just fucking tip ur cap to pfa this is a first tier forum now todge you have done it

you might want to downgrade to 2nd tier and copy vaughns skatz code so it logs you out after 45 seconds it would make blakes 95 posts a day here not possible but thats just a thought big dog

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: Fake Cancer and Death never fails to bring the hits

LegalizeMeth: this guy swings and misses a lots, but when he connects they are 450 foot bombs
    Last edited by lol wow; 08-24-2018 at 09:17 PM.

Load Metric
    Good luck with your appointments. But if the other doctors say that it is LPR, ask them about using OMEPRAZOLE, not Nexium, as a PPI. The formulations are similar but different enough to have some different reported side effects, and some different interactions with other potentially prescribed drugs.

Also, if you stop talking Nexium but not start taking omeprazole, the gastric reflux won’t come back for at least a few days, as Nexium has much longer metabolic half-life than Zantac (ratinidine). So you might think that you no longer have gastric reflux if it doesn’t reappear 2 or 3 days after stopping, but then get a nasty acrid surprise in about 5-7 days.

Lastly for now: Do you ratinidine 150 on hand to get quicker relief in case it sparks back up after quitting Nexium?
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 08-24-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    honestly between the cmoney thing and druff literally starting a story with so im getting my second dinner at hot dog on a stick and its stretched out my stomach and i might be dying, just fucking tip ur cap to pfa this is a first tier forum now todge you have done it

you might want to downgrade to 2nd tier and copy vaughns skatz code so it logs you out after 45 seconds it would make blakes 95 posts a day here not possible but thats just a thought big dog
    you're the one who needs posting limitations in place. chicken hands. peck. peck. peck.

Load Metric

It sounds like anxiety mostly. PPI withdrawal doesn't really do that. Anxiety comes and goes. If you think you're in better control of your health situation , it could be enough to clear it.

I thought i was immune to that, but all it took was month and half of constant pain. The other time i got hit with that was a side-effect of 2 different CNS drugs. The one amplified the others side-effects and that resulted in anxiety and depression. It cleared the day after i stopped taking the other drug.

Anyway if it's anxiety there's plenty of effective drugs for that. And just lowering stress works as well.

All PPIs mostly do the same. Doubt you specifically need Nexium going forward. Oh and i think you can still eat rye bread even if wheat is a no no.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Was hoping someone else would be more direct than me on this matter

Load Metric
    Druff,

If money is not too much of a consideration in your efforts to get healthier over the long-term, here’s some good news about an additional option.

Weight-loss drug lorcaserin found to be safe in new study
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45319393

A major study has found promising results for the safety of a weight-loss drug available in the US. The study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, says adults using the drug lorcaserin lost an average of 4kg (8.8lb) over 40 months. It says the drug, which works by suppressing appetite, does not put people at greater risk of heart issues. But experts emphasise the importance of long-term lifestyle changes in achieving effective weight loss. Lorcaserin has been available in the US for several years under the name Belviq, but it has yet to be approved for use in Europe.

Tests for heart valve damage showed no significant differences compared to those taking the placebo. This has been a key concern over the safety of other slimming pills. Patients using the drug were also at a slightly lower risk of diabetes. It is not yet known if lorcaserin has any other side effects.

The pill is taken twice a day and costs about $220-290 (£155-225) per month in the US.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Weight loss isn't the concern anymore. I have lost 17 pounds already in 2 weeks, involuntarily.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Holy misreads! I originally thought that you wrote a much smaller number than 17!

Load Metric
    Weight loss isn't the concern anymore. I have lost 17 pounds already in 2 weeks, involuntarily.
    So what do docs say? At a minimum you should have had extensive bloodwork, ekg, and Ct scan of chest and abdomen by now. What has been done?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information