Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a medical condition which will be tough to treat, and it means the end of radio (for now)

Load Metric
    I kid I kid. I remember when I had my situation which was very similar to Druff's because mine was a swallowing/choking deal that initially brought on my anxiety attacks I went from around 220 to 208 in a matter of a few weeks. 208 was a weight I hadn't been at in quite some time and haven't been to since. The weight loss is most likely a non issue and worrying about somehow becoming underweight when you're still sitting at 210 is lol especially considering your height to weight is considered obese by medical standards. The weight loss ended for me once the Lexapro was fully in my system which caused me to start feeling like a human being again.

On a different note, I thought of you today, buddy. Went to the dentist for some significant dental work. Two crowns and a few fillings. Luckily for me I took a xanax before that debacle. Never having had a crown before, the procedure was a little more than what I had bargained for. When the fucker laid the chair back and started working my mouth, then the assistant sucking saliva and water out of my mouth I could easily see Druff having a meltdown in that chair, hell I almost did. I tend to be a mouth breather, I can't hold my breath long and I choke easily so I'm a prime candidate for dental chair meltdowns. What a fucking disaster. Got through it though.

Load Metric
    The hiking and Dodgers game were anxiety free because you didn't have anxiety on your mind. Simple as that. Reading about anxiety on the computer is about the worst thing you can do for anxiety. I log on to sites like webmd only when I want to see side effects for certain drugs. Anything more than that and it becomes dangerous. Look, if you were feeling normal then go ahead and knock yourself out. But when you're suffering from anxiety reading anything about health, much less anxiety, is a no no. You'll figure that one out in due course.

Also, you've always had an unhealthy obsession with thinking you're going to have a heart attack for some reason. At you age it isn't happening and if it does then it's just your time. You're way to young to be concerned about shit like that especially given you're blood work numbers. Lose that thought. You're casually walking in nature not shoveling ten feet of snow. That's when people start croaking.

Load Metric
    Damnit. I knew you were a mouth breather Pooh.

I want my $20 back Searles

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    The hiking and Dodgers game were anxiety free because you didn't have anxiety on your mind. Simple as that. Reading about anxiety on the computer is about the worst thing you can do for anxiety. I log on to sites like webmd only when I want to see side effects for certain drugs. Anything more than that and it becomes dangerous. Look, if you were feeling normal then go ahead and knock yourself out. But when you're suffering from anxiety reading anything about health, much less anxiety, is a no no. You'll figure that one out in due course.

Also, you've always had an unhealthy obsession with thinking you're going to have a heart attack for some reason. At you age it isn't happening and if it does then it's just your time. You're way to young to be concerned about shit like that especially given you're blood work numbers. Lose that thought. You're casually walking in nature not shoveling ten feet of snow. That's when people start croaking.
    It's a funny fact but the shoveling snow scenario is true. Get's a lot of people. Luckily we got global warming

Load Metric
    This is clearly a case of the medical condition causing the anxiety and not vice versa goobs.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

A lot of times I don't have anxiety on my mind, and I feel it anyway. Like right now. I have a medium-level anxiety right at this moment, for no apparent reason. Wasn't reading WebMD or anything like that. Wasn't even on the computer, or even thinking about anything medical. Now I'm thinking about it, but I wasn't when the anxiety showed up.

The Dodgers game actually lifted the anxiety (temporarily), as did the hike. I think that positive experiences do enough for me to where the anxiety temporarily lifts, and then comes back when a few hours pass.

The heart attack is unlikely but it's something that would have such a horrible consequence (basically I'd likely die) if no one was around to see it, that I don't want to take that chance.

Walking on a flat trail would be fine, but I actually take trails with steep hills where I have to exert myself to climb them. So for that type of trail, I don't want to be alone. 10 years ago yes, today no.

I read stories every so often about men who hike alone, and are found dead because they had a heart attack and no one was there to help. Often their age is under 50, and they had no previous known heart issues.

BTW I'm not anywhere close to medically obese, especially now.

Comments

badguy23: Druff U have not one clue about anxiety Pooh is right on every level. I just had a horrible attack today and i stopped drinking. Your mind cant beat this. And I no Im way stronger minded then u evefr will be. I refuse to take xanax though.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Would rather do hiking than a gym. The gym scene doesn't appeal to me.

I've always liked nature and hiking. There is a great feeling getting out into the open air, and hiking into scenic landscapes or toward great views of the city below.

Plus on Saturday I ended up at a cell tower.

DDP Yoga FTW, I've been doing it 5 times a week since February and my weight is down, strength increased significantly and my flexibility is dramatically improved as well.

BANG!

Load Metric

A lot of times I don't have anxiety on my mind, and I feel it anyway. Like right now. I have a medium-level anxiety right at this moment, for no apparent reason. Wasn't reading WebMD or anything like that. Wasn't even on the computer, or even thinking about anything medical. Now I'm thinking about it, but I wasn't when the anxiety showed up.

The Dodgers game actually lifted the anxiety (temporarily), as did the hike. I think that positive experiences do enough for me to where the anxiety temporarily lifts, and then comes back when a few hours pass.

The heart attack is unlikely but it's something that would have such a horrible consequence (basically I'd likely die) if no one was around to see it, that I don't want to take that chance.

Walking on a flat trail would be fine, but I actually take trails with steep hills where I have to exert myself to climb them. So for that type of trail, I don't want to be alone. 10 years ago yes, today no.

I read stories every so often about men who hike alone, and are found dead because they had a heart attack and no one was there to help. Often their age is under 50, and they had no previous known heart issues.

BTW I'm not anywhere close to medically obese, especially now.
    The heart attack you are referring to is the widow maker and even if someone is with you, you would be highly unlikely to survive. A standard heart attack isn't happening at your age without any prior history. I'm sorry but you're over reacting to a very very low probability event occurring. Just my two cents. Why not get one of those LifeAlerts then. I believe they have GPS now.

Load Metric
    Is that the neighborhood you live in? Looks like a nice peaceful area. Love the mountains. Not too many mountains around these parts lol which is why whenever I get to Vegas, especially during the flight, I'm pretty wowed.

Load Metric
    badguy23: Druff U have not one clue about anxiety Pooh is right on every level. I just had a horrible attack today and i stopped drinking. Your mind cant beat this. And I no Im way stronger minded then u evefr will be. I refuse to take xanax though.

Bro for me personally the only 100% guarantee for my anxiety to subside whether panic or just stress is putting a drink in my hand. Boom. Gone almost immediately every time. You Xanax haters I think are giving that little pill a lot more credit than it deserves. It isn't a recreational drug, however when taken appropriately it's god. And you have close to zero chance of ever ODing on Xanax if taken by itself. And check this out. Druff took a .25 and thought he was going to die. I have a script for the 1 mg pills. Now those will fuck you up. I took one just for shits and giggles to help me sleep one night and within ten minutes I had a hard time walking. The bottle says take one three times a day lol. You gotta have some serious fucking mental issues to need that many pills.

Questions for anyone who has ever suffered from moderate to heavy anxiety. At what time of the day does/did it occur? For me it's almost always in the morning when I wake up. I think mine is more of a social anxiety. Basically I hate interacting with people. I'm not afraid of people don't get me wrong, I just hate dealing with people. When I'm home after work I have no anxiety. As I sit here none at all. Maybe I'm some snowflake fuck who has his little safe space.

Ps. Druff knows I'm correct 100%. There's a few of us on here who can speak from experience and I've nailed Druff's problem first day I've read it. He knows this. I'm rooting for the guy, just wish he wouldn't be so hard headed about it like he will just wake up one morning and it will be gone. Doesn't work that way.

Load Metric

Bro for me personally the only 100% guarantee for my anxiety to subside whether panic or just stress is putting a drink in my hand. Boom. Gone almost immediately every time. You Xanax haters I think are giving that little pill a lot more credit than it deserves. It isn't a recreational drug, however when taken appropriately it's god. And you have close to zero chance of ever ODing on Xanax if taken by itself. And check this out. Druff took a .25 and thought he was going to die. I have a script for the 1 mg pills. Now those will fuck you up. I took one just for shits and giggles to help me sleep one night and within ten minutes I had a hard time walking. The bottle says take one three times a day lol. You gotta have some serious fucking mental issues to need that many pills.

Questions for anyone who has ever suffered from moderate to heavy anxiety. At what time of the day does/did it occur? For me it's almost always in the morning when I wake up. I think mine is more of a social anxiety. Basically I hate interacting with people. I'm not afraid of people don't get me wrong, I just hate dealing with people. When I'm home after work I have no anxiety. As I sit here none at all. Maybe I'm some snowflake fuck who has his little safe space.

Ps. Druff knows I'm correct 100%. There's a few of us on here who can speak from experience and I've nailed Druff's problem first day I've read it. He knows this. I'm rooting for the guy, just wish he wouldn't be so hard headed about it like he will just wake up one morning and it will be gone. Doesn't work that way.
    Bro thats why I drank so much before. That was the only thing that ever worked for me. Im about to go invest in some Vodka and being by yourself is the worst when this shit happens. But the way i was drinking was destroying my health also. Today my arms and hands felt like they were asleep Like I was having a stroke LOL and I had no alcohol around so i called someone like a nut and in 20 mins is went away.. So most likely these idiots have no clue whats really wrong with me. Im about to go the CBD route and I dont smoke weed either. I also cant sleep worth shit.

I can get xanax and ambien but I no me and it will be just 2 more things that become a problem but at this point it might be my only choice.

They prescribed me everything else and nothing works like Alcohol for me.
    Last edited by badguy23; 10-09-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

Bro thats why I drank so much before. That was the only thing that ever worked for me. Im about to go invest in some Vodka and being by yourself is the worst when this shit happens. But the way i was drinking was destroying my health also. Today my arms and hands felt like they were asleep Like I was having a stroke LOL and I had no alcohol around so i called someone like a nut and in 20 mins is went away.. So most likely these idiots have no clue whats really wrong with me. Im about to go the CBD route and I dont smoke weed either. I also cant sleep worth shit.

I can get xanax and ambien but I no me and it will be just 2 more things that become a problem but at this point it might be my only choice.

That shit's why everybody drinks man. Take Marty for example. If those things really happened to him from his uncle like some say then that's basically a life sentence. No wonder the guy drinks like a fish.

Load Metric
    Idiots! All of you

Xanex , Valium, Clonazepam, Adivan . Especially in liquid form is the best dam drug ever invented for someone with anxiety/panic disorder. If I could get my hands on a lifetime supply I would rule the fucking world.

All this bullshit about heart attacks and alcohol.

Why did you not have anxiety at Dodgers game ? Easy . You where engaged in life and living life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookieheimowitz View Post
    Idiots! All of you

Xanex , Valium, Clonazepam, Adivan . Especially in liquid form is the best dam drug ever invented for someone with anxiety/panic disorder. If I could get my hands on a lifetime supply I would rule the fucking world.

Why did you not have anxiety at Dodgers game ? Easy . You where engaged in life and living life.
    Ativan is for faggots and I do have a life time supply of Xanax.

Load Metric
    Idiots! All of you

100% this also. I almost left games I paid $1000's to go to cuz of my attacks. But thank god for tailgators who had Vodka.

Maybe I should try the xanax I trust u guys.

The thing that is weird about this is my anxietey came out of nowhere. I use to be a great athlete played in front of thousands of pp,l my whole young adulthood and other then the usual butterflies u got I thrived on it..

Now walking into a Walmart is Hell Bells for me. No clue.

Comments

Pooh: Wow brother. Welcome to the last six years of my life. lol. It'll pass.

Load Metric
    Mumbles you cock sucker go fuck yourself. My point wasn't whether you feel for dudes that have panic attacks. The point was if you haven't had one yourself then fuck off pal because you have no idea what they're like. Googling some shit and posting it like you are an authority isn't helping anyone. You're a fucking clown who feels the need to make a post in 100% of the threads here. Everyone hates you too. Gee I wonder why. Fuck off you fat truck driving leftist libtard cockbite.

Comments

Mdwst Hstlr: Mumbles hate

Load Metric
    Anyone making fun of these attacks have no clue.

I think the stronger minded you are the worst these attacks can be.

This shit is real and its not fun.

Load Metric
    Idiots! All of you

Ativan is for faggots and I do have a life time supply of Xanax.

Wanna share?

VA won't prescribe any Benzo to me since the great narcotics crackdown of 2010

I agree if you have never been crippled by a panic or anxiety attack you will never understand the seriousness of how bad they are.

There are certain poker rooms to this day I won't go in because of previous anxiety attacks. Usually it all ends up in the emergency room and a shot of Adivan to calm me down.

Bronze
    Load Metric

What you have to realize is that worrying about having a heart attack is pointless. Of course eating well and exercising can reduce the risk, but like you said even super healthy people have them.

Stop worrying about things you can't really control. It's driving you nuts.

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: Falling on deaf ears. I've tried to crank that home to him

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post

How long has it been since you started to lay off the drinking cause I'm sure you know that can ramp up the anxiety big time.
    Don't be afraid of any benzo. Taken as prescribed they will take a big notch out of anxiety.
    I unfortunately did abuse benzo's for a time and paid the price. Very nasty ending up in the er type anxiety.
    A lot of docs up here refer to benzos as booze in pill form

Comments

Gookieheimowitz: I have to agree with this . Alcohol is not a way to treat anxiety disorder .

Thread Information