Thread: Druff: Muck Ficon has ruined the forum, need to close this place for good

Load Metric

Druff: Muck Ficon has ruined the forum, need to close this place for good

Druff, I am not sure your end game with this forum, but you allowed it to get infested with ants and lice. What, are there like 50 posters left? You have allowed systemic trolls like 40+ year old Muck Ficon sabotage the forum, with his obsession of trolling male posters. You don't even make an effort anymore to police the forum, UNLESS someone goes after you, then you are on top of it. If someone trolls you relentlessly they are gone, but another member you don't make any moderating effort. None. Not even a warning. Look at the poster list from 5 years ago to today. It is shocking the defections.

Muck has polluted this forum for several years now with no content whatsoever, just non-stop trolling. Ironically the only posts he ever made was when he was made to look like a total donk by Shady J, which has been his last contribution. It's fabulous irony that the only contribution he has ever made is when he got his shit pushed in.

I like a good flame war like the next guy, but having 40 year old Muck Ficon troll grown men all the time is flat out creepy. He is even thinking I am Tyde now, can you believe that? He actually thinks I am Tyde, is that not a guy who is obsessed with the forum?

I do not have visibility to Muck's red reps for the life of his account only you do, but you really ought to post ALL of them to see what an obsessed loser he is and how unstable he is. It has to be in the thousands. Here is a GROWN MAN spending his days at work and his evenings trolling grown men FOR YEARS. If he were doing that to you he would be gone. Name one post he has created in the last 3 years that contributed anything? Yeah, don't bother looking. Hongkonger and myself have had our issues and he can be a goon, but he posts good content and posts time to time (even when he got his shit pushed in by Payless). Muck is a relentlessly troll, and as I have said three times, if it was YOU he was trolling he would be long gone in 2015.

If you are not going to expose how many red reps he as issued to demonstrate what a colossal male troll he is, I am out of here, people need to know we have a 40 year old male troll on the forum as full disclosure so they know we have a resident male creep lurking. I am sure you don't give a shit since the site makes no money which is fine, I would not put up with it either. I'd just close this shit, it does nothing but hurt your reputation at the WSOP anyway. The lice and ants just killed this forum and nobody cares about this place anymore. It's more trouble than its worth and the only person you would hurt is Muck because he would have to find another forum to troll.

Good luck.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Please tell me where I can cash in my rep score here if it ever gets back into the black.

splitthis: Grown men rep

BiffCo99: Needed to be said

PuppyMonkeyBaby: You can always just fucking leave Draymond.. Nobody would probably miss you.. #WhinyForumMembersSuck

Muck Ficon: What a whiny little bitch. I'm not 40, and I call you Marty because you are both drunk unstable morons

Belly Buster: Crying over red rep red rep

big dick: have another one you fag

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ha ha. Me and the Icoff go back a ways. I actually thought I spawned his career of being a one line creep.

So it's hilarious the toilet boy is all tilted (yet again) and calling for his mommy.

Yeah Druff, you are "toilet bowl's" mommy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Ha ha. Me and the Icoff go back a ways. I actually thought I spawned his career of being a one line creep.

So it's hilarious the toilet boy is all tilted (yet again) and calling for his mommy.

Not tilting me wife beater, I am not the one running from life and sleeping with a dog in a low rent hotel, that would be you.

I just wanted to let Druff know unless he starts reigning in the trolls I am out of here. A good start would be showing how 40+ year old Muck is spending day and night trolling male posters. He can ignore it, and I am part of the long list that just stopped posting. That's all.

Comments

Muck Ficon: See you on your next dupe account lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Not tilting me wife beater, I am not the one running from life and sleeping with a dog in a low rent hotel, that would be you.

I just wanted to let Druff know unless he starts reigning in the trolls I am out of here. A good start would be showing how 40+ year old Muck is spending day and night trolling male posters. He can ignore it, and I am part of the long list that just stopped posting. That's all.
    Ha ha, oh yeah, you're tilted. The one thing I am really good at(besides drinking) is tilting others and you, little boy, are spinning.
    Try bullshitting a bullshitter somewhere else. Druff, perma-ban the toilet boy

Load Metric

Ha ha, oh yeah, you're tilted. The one thing I am really good at(besides drinking) is tilting others and you, little boy, are spinning.
    Try bullshitting a bullshitter somewhere else. Druff, perma-ban the toilet boy
    So long wife beater. Enjoy picking ticks out of your hound in your Clarion Inn, which is fucking laughable.

Load Metric
    Uh oh todges toddlers GOING AT IT

Load Metric
    Druff, I am not sure your end game with this forum, but you allowed it to get infested with ants and lice. What, are there like 50 posters left? You have allowed systemic trolls like 40+ year old Muck Ficon sabotage the forum, with his obsession of trolling male posters. You don't even make an effort anymore to police the forum, UNLESS someone goes after you, then you are on top of it. If someone trolls you relentlessly they are gone, but another member you don't make any moderating effort. None. Not even a warning. Look at the poster list from 5 years ago to today. It is shocking the defections.

Muck has polluted this forum for several years now with no content whatsoever, just non-stop trolling. Ironically the only posts he ever made was when he was made to look like a total donk by Shady J, which has been his last contribution. It's fabulous irony that the only contribution he has ever made is when he got his shit pushed in.

I like a good flame war like the next guy, but having 40 year old Muck Ficon troll grown men all the time is flat out creepy. He is even thinking I am Tyde now, can you believe that? He actually thinks I am Tyde, is that not a guy who is obsessed with the forum?

I do not have visibility to Muck's red reps for the life of his account only you do, but you really ought to post ALL of them to see what an obsessed loser he is and how unstable he is. It has to be in the thousands. Here is a GROWN MAN spending his days at work and his evenings trolling grown men FOR YEARS. If he were doing that to you he would be gone. Name one post he has created in the last 3 years that contributed anything? Yeah, don't bother looking. Hongkonger and myself have had our issues and he can be a goon, but he posts good content and posts time to time (even when he got his shit pushed in by Payless). Muck is a relentlessly troll, and as I have said three times, if it was YOU he was trolling he would be long gone in 2015.

If you are not going to expose how many red reps he as issued to demonstrate what a colossal male troll he is, I am out of here, people need to know we have a 40 year old male troll on the forum as full disclosure so they know we have a resident male creep lurking. I am sure you don't give a shit since the site makes no money which is fine, I would not put up with it either. I'd just close this shit, it does nothing but hurt your reputation at the WSOP anyway. The lice and ants just killed this forum and nobody cares about this place anymore. It's more trouble than its worth and the only person you would hurt is Muck because he would have to find another forum to troll.

Good luck.
    Aint nobody forcing you to stay and post on this 7th rate forum (not my opinion but voiced by somebody who had an opinion and I don't give a fuck what their opinion is..

Load Metric
    Druff, maybe you should limit Draymond to one account. I know you think it's cute, and we get it. It's getting a little old though. Give him one account like everyone else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Druff, maybe you should limit Draymond to one account. I know you think it's cute, and we get it. It's getting a little old though. Give him one account like everyone else...

Load Metric

Once again easy response

Thread Information