Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Templar scammer updates

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Wow, do we have a 16 year old Jewdonk emerging? Why you so mad bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22
    (Trolls can insert fat wife jokes here; so fucking predictable). (Oh shit, you thought you had me, now you can insert "aahhh fuck, jsearles22 shouldnt procreate jokes here. Come up with some new materail faggots). (Insert mall cop jokes here).
    Like Eminem in 8 mile, Im tossing you the mic and asking you to tell these people something they dont know about me. What you gonna do Poppa Doc?

So scamming is ok, if you admit it? Check. I lost a bet that clearly called for arbitrators and to this day I am willing to snap escrow, yet IM the scammer? Check. My wife is a sloppy slut, yet she is my high school sweetheart and to my knowledge (who really knows) has never slept with another man? Check. Im a mall cop because I work in management and have 110 mall cops works for me, running an office with full P&L responsibility over a branch with just shy of $4million in revenue last year? Check

Okay, so because I make certain points I'm now a 16year old Jewdonk?

-Pretty sure i'm jsut a little bit over half his age and have accomplished more in my life than he has and you for that matter.
    - I also don't attack people at will who don't agree with me. i think many people on this board are asshats, but in my history on these sites, I have only ever had an issue with yourself, Limitless (no offense, trying to avoid the abuse here) and heeb. This is unlike your "GOD" jewdonk
    - Yea i'm mad that druff let's you run around here letting you rub it in Vegas's face what you did. No lie about it, it does get me mad that a good man was scammed out of $500 and that man gets to run around with just a simple tag on his name in a site made for scams. (Don't say it wasn't a scam, because 95% of users here think it was, the other 5% are either saying toss up, or it's you saying no I speak a the good engrish)

As for your 2nd part, congrats you married your highschool sweetheart and are a glorified mall cop who understands P&L. I remember when I was 20 and an intern and was responsible for 200mil in P&L... #lifeaccomplishmentsBRAH. Also, the fuck does Poppa Doc mean, actually nevermind cuz I don't care.

:mad

Name:  badass.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  10.5 KB

I will escrow, Vegas wont. Please clarify your thoughts on that?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Expect an announcement shortly regarding the repayment of people who got ripped off by Templar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Jasep was free to do whatever he wanted with the money, just like Im free to voice my opinion on the matter. This isnt just about me, there were multiple members affected. I think its a fair question; why is one member better than the other 6-7 members and MORE DESERVING? That seems to be the gist of your argument (entitlement, deserving, etc), so why is T-bags more deserving to get his money back than Hockey Guy, or Shady, etc?
    Everybody should get paid back in full before you see a dime, given your dubious past with money dealings.

Find something else to worry about, like your weight or how to keep those pesky kids from stealing the edible panties from Spencer's.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Because Jasep can do whatever he wants with the money. Just like you said. You are the problem with America. We have this sense of entitlement that we don't deserve at all.

You're lucky you have a shot of seeing a dollar back. You should just be thankful for that. Jesus christ.
    Jasep was free to do whatever he wanted with the money, just like Im free to voice my opinion on the matter. This isnt just about me, there were multiple members affected. I think its a fair question; why is one member better than the other 6-7 members and MORE DESERVING? That seems to be the gist of your argument (entitlement, deserving, etc), so why is T-bags more deserving to get his money back than Hockey Guy, or Shady, etc?
    because Tony is a Legend and Legends get priority treatment here
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

Wow, do we have a 16 year old Jewdonk emerging? Why you so mad bro?

Like Eminem in 8 mile, Im tossing you the mic and asking you to tell these people something they dont know about me. What you gonna do Poppa Doc?

So scamming is ok, if you admit it? Check. I lost a bet that clearly called for arbitrators and to this day I am willing to snap escrow, yet IM the scammer? Check. My wife is a sloppy slut, yet she is my high school sweetheart and to my knowledge (who really knows) has never slept with another man? Check. Im a mall cop because I work in management and have 110 mall cops works for me, running an office with full P&L responsibility over a branch with just shy of $4million in revenue last year? Check

-Pretty sure i'm jsut a little bit over half his age and have accomplished more in my life than he has and you for that matter.
    - I also don't attack people at will who don't agree with me. i think many people on this board are asshats, but in my history on these sites, I have only ever had an issue with yourself, Limitless (no offense, trying to avoid the abuse here) and heeb. This is unlike your "GOD" jewdonk
    - Yea i'm mad that druff let's you run around here letting you rub it in Vegas's face what you did. No lie about it, it does get me mad that a good man was scammed out of $500 and that man gets to run around with just a simple tag on his name in a site made for scams. (Don't say it wasn't a scam, because 95% of users here think it was, the other 5% are either saying toss up, or it's you saying no I speak a the good engrish)

As for your 2nd part, congrats you married your highschool sweetheart and are a glorified mall cop who understands P&L. I remember when I was 20 and an intern and was responsible for 200mil in P&L... #lifeaccomplishmentsBRAH. Also, the fuck does Poppa Doc mean, actually nevermind cuz I don't care.

Escrow with Druff and let him make the ruling (as is has been stated many times). End rant.

Don't want to, well we both know you don't... game over!

I'm done know, you've just shown two things:

1. you are a dumbass, like really... you are
    2. Druff needs to really post limit you. Fuck i'll trade giving limitless thread privs back to just limit you.

Also, 1 for me:

1. I'm mad.

Load Metric

Escrow with Druff and let him make the ruling (as is has been stated many times). End rant.

2. Druff needs to really post limit you. Fuck i'll trade giving limitless thread privs back to just limit you.

Also, 1 for me:

1. I'm mad.
    Whenever there is an escrow, both parties must agree. Vegas has steadfastly refused to do so. If you think that Im going to solo escrow, im not sure what else to say to you.

I need to be post limited because I speak the truth? I didnt know that you held the fate of Limitles in your hands. Thats a commodity you can trade now?

Name:  you mad2.gif
Views: 396
Size:  168.2 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Also, 1 for me:

1. I'm mad.
    Whenever there is an escrow, both parties must agree. Vegas has steadfastly refused to do so. If you think that Im going to solo escrow, im not sure what else to say to you.

I need to be post limited because I speak the truth? I didnt know that you held the fate of Limitles in your hands. Thats a commodity you can trade now?

Can you just stop posting? Everybody hates you and you contribute nothing remotely enlightening or original.

Go spend your free time with your family.

Load Metric

Also, 1 for me:

1. I'm mad.

Can you just stop posting? Everybody hates you and you contribute nothing remotely enlightening or original.

Go spend your free time with your family.
    Touché; yet 1/2 your posts are devoted to trolling me!

Since you troll me incessantly, I'm sure you've seen me post that nearly all my surfing is done at work. I get paid to tilt you, almost zero of my free time is spent on here. Try to find me most evenings and weekends. Ain't gonna happen

Load Metric

Also, 1 for me:

1. I'm mad.

Name:  searles9.JPG
Views: 290
Size:  12.4 KB
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric

I thought you were ignoring me?

Load Metric

I be dam he does look like chucky cheese
    -Allergic to the struggle

Thread Information