Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Templar scammer updates

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Jasep was free to do whatever he wanted with the money, just like Im free to voice my opinion on the matter. This isnt just about me, there were multiple members affected. I think its a fair question; why is one member better than the other 6-7 members and MORE DESERVING? That seems to be the gist of your argument (entitlement, deserving, etc), so why is T-bags more deserving to get his money back than Hockey Guy, or Shady, etc?
    Everybody should get paid back in full before you see a dime, given your dubious past with money dealings.

Find something else to worry about, like your weight or how to keep those pesky kids from stealing the edible panties from Spencer's.

It's seriously got nothing to do with him personally. It's the fact that it's Jasep's money and he can do whatever he wants with it. If he likes Tony more than everyone else, so be it. That's why he's more deserving.

Again, self entitlement. Such a crippling factor in our society...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    In the end I have to say Jasep did the most noble thing here, didn't he also donate to the victim fund a non escrowed bet he lost to temps to the fund ontop of the league money temp (would) have won? Kid could have shut up about both of them and held on to it like a snake in the grass but ended up doing the stand up guy thing instead.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I agree that Jasep 100% did the right thing; but I want to clarify a few of your points. First was the WSOP league that the Templar rightfully won. He escrowed his entry fee and was the fair winner. Since the guy has disappeared, Jasep had to do something with the money. No way on Earth could he have possibly kept it as the other league participants would have called him out. He had two options; do what he did or award 2nd place the winnings. He did the right thing, IMO. Second was this $100 side bet he had with Templar, unescrowed. I think this one more shows the type of man that Jasep is. No one knew of this except him and TheTemplar. He could have very easily kept his mouth shut, in fact I think the majority of people here would have (myself included). Jasep stood up and did the right thing by announcing he lost the bet and offering up the money as a repayment option. I disagree with how he proceeded after the decision was made. Jasep singled out one highly respected member who had been scammed (T-bags) and repayed him in full. This was the wrong decision as it tells the multiple other people that were scammed that they arent important enough. TheTemplar ripped off multiple highly regarded forum members, yet Tony is singled out and repayed in full months before everyone else? How does Jasep justify sending in a portion of the money he is holding for Druff to divy up, yet send another amount to one lone user?
    Couple things....

First, Templar never paid his entry fee for the pool, I covered it for him and he was suppose to send it to me in a few days but that never happened, no big deal, just pointing it out. The entirety of first place was sent to Todd to take care of the scammed parties, if I went with the option of paying second the first place money and third the second place money this would mean that I would have gotten more money on the pool as it would have moved me up a pay jump, but that didn't seem right to the victims.

Second, the extra hundred that everyone said I shouldn't send was sent to Tony because I had strong suspicions about Templar and spoke privately with everyone I would consider a friend and warned them, normally Tony would have been in the conversation but I simply forgot to talk to him and I had a certain level of guilt for that. Since this wasn't community money I had no problem sending it to an individual...

I do have some regrets though, I was unaware that is was going to take longer for Druff to pay out the money than it took Templar to be outed as a scammer for keeping the money, if I knew that in advance I would have just kept the entire 250, removed Jsearless name from the list because I feel like he also scammed, divide the 250 by all the people effected and sent the money out myself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

I agree that Jasep 100% did the right thing; but I want to clarify a few of your points. First was the WSOP league that the Templar rightfully won. He escrowed his entry fee and was the fair winner. Since the guy has disappeared, Jasep had to do something with the money. No way on Earth could he have possibly kept it as the other league participants would have called him out. He had two options; do what he did or award 2nd place the winnings. He did the right thing, IMO. Second was this $100 side bet he had with Templar, unescrowed. I think this one more shows the type of man that Jasep is. No one knew of this except him and TheTemplar. He could have very easily kept his mouth shut, in fact I think the majority of people here would have (myself included). Jasep stood up and did the right thing by announcing he lost the bet and offering up the money as a repayment option. I disagree with how he proceeded after the decision was made. Jasep singled out one highly respected member who had been scammed (T-bags) and repayed him in full. This was the wrong decision as it tells the multiple other people that were scammed that they arent important enough. TheTemplar ripped off multiple highly regarded forum members, yet Tony is singled out and repayed in full months before everyone else? How does Jasep justify sending in a portion of the money he is holding for Druff to divy up, yet send another amount to one lone user?
    Couple things....

First, Templar never paid his entry fee for the pool, I covered it for him and he was suppose to send it to me in a few days but that never happened, no big deal, just pointing it out. The entirety of first place was sent to Todd to take care of the scammed parties, if I went with the option of paying second the first place money and third the second place money this would mean that I would have gotten more money on the pool as it would have moved me up a pay jump, but that didn't seem right to the victims.

Second, the extra hundred that everyone said I shouldn't send was sent to Tony because I had strong suspicions about Templar and spoke privately with everyone I would consider a friend and warned them, normally Tony would have been in the conversation but I simply forgot to talk to him and I had a certain level of guilt for that. Since this wasn't community money I had no problem sending it to an individual...

I do have some regrets though, I was unaware that is was going to take longer for Druff to pay out the money than it took Templar to be outed as a scammer for keeping the money, if I knew that in advance I would have just kept the entire 250, removed Jsearless name from the list because I feel like he also scammed, divide the 250 by all the people effected and sent the money out myself.

Thanks for the explanations. I actually agree with nearly everything you said there. I dont know if I am coming across wrong, but I 100% commend you for trying to help resolve this issue. People are allowed to disagree, there is nothing wrong with that. I disagree that Tony should have taken precedent (sp?) but thats just my opinion. If you had paid everyone with the $$$$ you had in your possession (including or excluding me), then I would have been fine with that too. For Druff being such a freedom fighter, and opening a website called PokerFraudAlert, its beyond puzzling that he has $400+ and has been sitting on it for months?!?!?!?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Everybody should get paid back in full before you see a dime, given your dubious past with money dealings.

Find something else to worry about, like your weight or how to keep those pesky kids from stealing the edible panties from Spencer's.

It's seriously got nothing to do with him personally. It's the fact that it's Jasep's money and he can do whatever he wants with it. If he likes Tony more than everyone else, so be it. That's why he's more deserving.

You just continue to prove on a daily basis how retarded you really are; no offense of course. Now your argument is "Its Jasep's money, he can do what he wants with it?" That money was no more Jaseps then it is Druffs, yours, mine, or the man on the moon. The money was TheTemplar's money, Jasep merely had possession of it. Thats like saying that now that Druff has the money that its his and he can do what he wants with it. Sure, he can keep it for himself but that will affect his character and integrity, much the same as it would have affected Jasep's if he just decided to keep it. Was he honorbound to turn it over to the victims? Absolutely not, but just to keep it because TheTemplar scammed would be the wrong move.

If you went to the store, handed the cashier $100 for an item, but then the cashier refused to give you the goods would you be making the same argument that the cashier is in possession of the money and therefore can do whatever she pleases with it? Would you feel like you were conveying an American sense of entitlement because you demanded the return of what was rightfully yours?

Oh, and BTW, Americans should feel entitled because we live in the best damn country in the world. I was raised in the country and taught at a young age that you work hard for everything you get (insert Mallcop joke here). If you put in the hardwork and dedication, damn right you should feel that you deserve something for that. Fuck you Weiss and your holier than thou Red Cross I volunteered once attitidue.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Couple things....

Thanks for the explanations. I actually agree with nearly everything you said there. I dont know if I am coming across wrong, but I 100% commend you for trying to help resolve this issue. People are allowed to disagree, there is nothing wrong with that. I disagree that Tony should have taken precedent (sp?) but thats just my opinion. If you had paid everyone with the $$$$ you had in your possession (including or excluding me), then I would have been fine with that too. For Druff being such a freedom fighter, and opening a website called PokerFraudAlert, its beyond puzzling that he has $400+ and has been sitting on it for months?!?!?!?

Seriously I barely post of these sites but have been a lurker since 05, and honestly man you have got to be the fucking worst. You make limitless look semi-sane. In all honesty I hope you don't believe half the shit you spew and are just trolling because you are bored in life. Fuck dude, if you do believe everything you say and believe you are a logical person, you are very delusional.

Druff, I don't think this individual should receive any funds, and infact anything you do plan on sending him should go to Vegas. I also find it shocking you let a known scammer post as much as he does and douche up everything on this forum (don't ban just post restrict to 5 post a day). Honestly this fucker needs to be shut down, and I'm usually the one not to ever care about posters (limitless has a special place in my heart, no offense buddy) but this fucker needs to be shut down more than 408 needs to be put to sleep like the stray retarded dog he is.

Load Metric

You just continue to prove on a daily basis how retarded you really are; no offense of course. Now your argument is "Its Jasep's money, he can do what he wants with it?" That money was no more Jaseps then it is Druffs, yours, mine, or the man on the moon. The money was TheTemplar's money, Jasep merely had possession of it. Thats like saying that now that Druff has the money that its his and he can do what he wants with it. Sure, he can keep it for himself but that will affect his character and integrity, much the same as it would have affected Jasep's if he just decided to keep it. Was he honorbound to turn it over to the victims? Absolutely not, but just to keep it because TheTemplar scammed would be the wrong move.

If you went to the store, handed the cashier $100 for an item, but then the cashier refused to give you the goods would you be making the same argument that the cashier is in possession of the money and therefore can do whatever she pleases with it? Would you feel like you were conveying an American sense of entitlement because you demanded the return of what was rightfully yours?

Oh, and BTW, Americans should feel entitled because we live in the best damn country in the world. I was raised in the country and taught at a young age that you work hard for everything you get (insert Mallcop joke here). If you put in the hardwork and dedication, damn right you should feel that you deserve something for that. Fuck you Weiss and your holier than thou Red Cross I volunteered once attitidue.

Also, just to prove my point this fucker talks about ethics when he is a known scammer. Fuck this guy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Also, just to prove my point this fucker talks about ethics when he is a known scammer. Fuck this guy.
    Name:  nod.gif
Views: 76737
Size:  976.5 KB
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric

Totally different. You sound confused. I, for one, am shocked.

Congrats on making zero sense.

Not sure if you're kidding, or just really this ignorant. I'm not sure how this applies to what were talking about. I agree if people work hard they are entitled to certain things, because they work hard. I'm not sure at all how this has anything to do with what were talking about, other than you attempting to make me feel bad for being logical.

Jasep lost a bet to Templar, you really think he HAS to pay everyone with that money, or just call the bet voided? If you think the former you have some serious entitlement issues, as I stated before. What he is doing "IS" the right thing, but he didn't HAVE to do that to maintain a good reputation, as far as I'm concerned he went above and beyond.

Also, considering you scammed one of our members for ~500$, according to your theory the money you're owed should automatically goto Vegas. Is that going to happen? Absolutely not. We know you're going to get your 50$ or whatever and buy your wife as many calories as possible.

You just love arguing, but this time you're actually doing it on behalf of your own gain. Crying that Tony got paid out when it should have split up to the community fairly. I'll stop debating this with you because you obviously see this as some type of wrong doing. The same way people will never stop arguing with you about why you're a piece of shit. Except they're right, and you, as usual are wrong.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide

Jasep lost a bet to Templar, you really think he HAS to pay everyone with that money, or just call the bet voided? If you think the former you have some serious entitlement issues, as I stated before. What he is doing "IS" the right thing, but he didn't HAVE to do that to maintain a good reputation, as far as I'm concerned he went above and beyond.

Also, considering you scammed one of our members for ~500$, according to your theory the money you're owed should automatically goto Vegas. Is that going to happen? Absolutely not. We know you're going to get your 50$ or whatever and buy your wife as many calories as possible.
    Now you are trying to differentiate between what he had to do and what was the right thing to do. The thing is that to most honest, upstanding people there is no difference between the two. Most people feel compelled that they have to do what is right.

Ive never scammed a member here. I have offered to escrow, he continues to refuse. People are tired of me saying it, but im tired of being labled a scammer. No one here wants the proper just resolution, they just want jsearles22's head on a stake.
    You, Weiss, however are yourself an admitted scammer. Have any funds that you sent in been confiscated?

Oh, and good job throwing in the juvenile wife jab. I see you are resorting to unneccessary insults when you are losing footing in an argument. Since you troll my Facebook and my wifes you would know that she is pregnant againt. Therefore, I hope she is ingesting as many calories as possible. (Trolls can insert fat wife jokes here; so fucking predictable). (Oh shit, you thought you had me, now you can insert "aahhh fuck, jsearles22 shouldnt procreate jokes here. Come up with some new materail faggots).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide

Now you are trying to differentiate between what he had to do and what was the right thing to do. The thing is that to most honest, upstanding people there is no difference between the two. Most people feel compelled that they have to do what is right.

Ive never scammed a member here. I have offered to escrow, he continues to refuse. People are tired of me saying it, but im tired of being labled a scammer. No one here wants the proper just resolution, they just want jsearles22's head on a stake.
    You, Weiss, however are yourself an admitted scammer. Have any funds that you sent in been confiscated?

Oh, and good job throwing in the juvenile wife jab. I see you are resorting to unneccessary insults when you are losing footing in an argument. Since you troll my Facebook and my wifes you would know that she is pregnant againt. Therefore, I hope she is ingesting as many calories as possible. (Trolls can insert fat wife jokes here; so fucking predictable). (Oh shit, you thought you had me, now you can insert "aahhh fuck, jsearles22 shouldnt procreate jokes here. Come up with some new materail faggots).

Are you mad because you’re a scammer and it's disproving your argument, or are you mad that you married a chick who looks like Miss piggy after being plowed by Kermit the frog? Get more butt hurt please.

Load Metric

Are you mad because you’re a scammer and it's disproving your argument, or are you mad that you married a chick who looks like Miss piggy after being plowed by Kermit the frog? Get more butt hurt please.
    I will escrow, Vegas1369 will not. You can call me a scammer all day; doesnt make it true. Weiss however is a known, self-admitted scammer. Does that mean all of his arguments are being disproved accordingly? Oh, yeah thats right, everyones hatred for me allows them to twist arguments anyway they like!

Did Miss Piggy look different after Kermit banged her? Im just trying to get a point of reference here.

Load Metric

I will escrow, Vegas1369 will not. You can call me a scammer all day; doesnt make it true. Weiss however is a known, self-admitted scammer. Does that mean all of his arguments are being disproved accordingly? Oh, yeah thats right, everyones hatred for me allows them to twist arguments anyway they like!

Did Miss Piggy look different after Kermit banged her? Im just trying to get a point of reference here.
    - Weiss has admitted he scammed and is not trying to be a moral police like you, instead he's making an argument while you try to dictate what is wrong and what is right. Fuck you.
    - Also, along the lines of trust, it's rather pathetic that he a known admitted scammer has more trust in this community then you do. Not because people like him more than you (well this is true but still), it's because he's honest and says "hey, I fucked up, nothing I can do now besides do the try and do the right thing going fwd, I’ll prob fuck up again so take it with a grain of salt"
    - WHAT ESCROW you dumb fucking piece of shit. YOU LOST. YOU FUCKING LOST THE BET. Stop trying to act like you didn't because of the "wording". You fucking moron, you don't even know how to use then and than properly (I sometimes fuck this up, but admit it)... the fuck are you to make an argument on grammar when you don't fully understand the basics?
    - I saw pics of your wife before they were censored (did not agree with her pics being posted btw, but alas whatever) and I can say she is one sloppy slut.
    - I find it also ironic that you're a mall security guard, yet you’re a scammer...

Load Metric

- Weiss has admitted he scammed and is not trying to be a moral police like you, instead he's making an argument while you try to dictate what is wrong and what is right. Fuck you.
    - Also, along the lines of trust, it's rather pathetic that he a known admitted scammer has more trust in this community then you do. Not because people like him more than you (well this is true but still), it's because he's honest and says "hey, I fucked up, nothing I can do now besides do the try and do the right thing going fwd, I’ll prob fuck up again so take it with a grain of salt"
    - WHAT ESCROW you dumb fucking piece of shit. YOU LOST. YOU FUCKING LOST THE BET. Stop trying to act like you didn't because of the "wording". You fucking moron, you don't even know how to use then and than properly (I sometimes fuck this up, but admit it)... the fuck are you to make an argument on grammar when you don't fully understand the basics?
    - I saw pics of your wife before they were censored (did not agree with her pics being posted btw, but alas whatever) and I can say she is one sloppy slut.
    - I find it also ironic that you're a mall security guard, yet you’re a scammer...
    Wow, do we have a 16 year old Jewdonk emerging? Why you so mad bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22
    (Trolls can insert fat wife jokes here; so fucking predictable). (Oh shit, you thought you had me, now you can insert "aahhh fuck, jsearles22 shouldnt procreate jokes here. Come up with some new materail faggots). (Insert mall cop jokes here).
    Like Eminem in 8 mile, Im tossing you the mic and asking you to tell these people something they dont know about me. What you gonna do Poppa Doc?

So scamming is ok, if you admit it? Check. I lost a bet that clearly called for arbitrators and to this day I am willing to snap escrow, yet IM the scammer? Check. My wife is a sloppy slut, yet she is my high school sweetheart and to my knowledge (who really knows) has never slept with another man? Check. Im a mall cop because I work in management and have 110 mall cops works for me, running an office with full P&L responsibility over a branch with just shy of $4million in revenue last year? Check

Last edited by jsearles22; 08-29-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Load Metric
    I've never been to your Facebook page in my life. I said that because I've heard she's disgusting. Thanks for the info though. Glad to hear you're throwing another child into this world. I'm sure you're a great father.

Lol @ you never scamming anyone in this site. Your label suggests otherwise.

You're the only one who doesn't want to resolve your bet. You can call me retarded all you want. I guess that makes everyone here retarded except you. Sounds legit.

As far as me scamming in the past. Irrelevant, but I know you had to give it a shot. The money the Templar owes me I've already said to donate to a free roll. I'd feel bad taking money back after what I've done in the past. I don't HAVE to do it, and it's not even the RIGHT thing to do necessarily, but personally it just wouldn't sit right with me, so I'm giving it back to the community.

Load Metric
    You say nobody wants to find a proper resolution to the bet, bit what you mean is YOU don't want to admit you lost the bet and pay it. It is pretty obvious to everyone BUT you that you're in the wrong. Coincidence? Doubt it.

It's not okay that I've scammed in the past, but I've made everything as right as I possibly can for what I've done. I'm not sure what else you want me to do? This has ZERO to do with me. What I've done and what you're currently DOING are completely different. You just admitted you lost the bet. I've admitted I've scammed in the past. The difference is, I paid the people back. You're sitting here rubbing it in Vegas's face, daily.

And no surprise you're the only one your wife has slept with. The same reason Erin Micon was the only one Brian had slept with. They're both ridiculously hideous, and that's quite the accomplishment for a girl. Considering there are millions of guys just like you willing to fill any girls nasty cum garage.

Load Metric
    I've never been to your Facebook page in my life. I said that because I've heard she's disgusting. Thanks for the info though. Glad to hear you're throwing another child into this world. I'm sure you're a great father.

Lol @ you never scamming anyone in this site. Your label suggests otherwise.

You're the only one who doesn't want to resolve your bet. You can call me retarded all you want. I guess that makes everyone here retarded except you. Sounds legit.

As far as me scamming in the past. Irrelevant, but I know you had to give it a shot. The money the Templar owes me I've already said to donate to a free roll. I'd feel bad taking money back after what I've done in the past. I don't HAVE to do it, and it's not even the RIGHT thing to do necessarily, but personally it just wouldn't sit right with me, so I'm giving it back to the community.

Your label says you are a contributor; clearly those arent always accurate.
    Im the only one who wants to fairly resolve the bet. I still havent had one person come up with an intelligent argument against this. I will escrow with three arbitors. How can you possibly twist that into I wont settle the bet? Vegas is willing to settle the bet, but to him that ONLY means me paying him? C'mon man
    You would feel bad taking back money that you loaned straight up to TheTemplar? Seriously? It wasnt for the PFA league or a BAP, but a straight up loan, but you would feel bad being paid back? Honestly, or are you once again trying to play the holier than thou card to gain a slightly larger foothold here? Otherwise, you think maybe we could work out a loan? Oh, and if that last sentence you typed doesnt get you a scammer tag, then they obviously dont mean shit. You are an openly admitted scammer.

Load Metric
    You say nobody wants to find a proper resolution to the bet, bit what you mean is YOU don't want to admit you lost the bet and pay it. It is pretty obvious to everyone BUT you that you're in the wrong. Coincidence? Doubt it.

It's not okay that I've scammed in the past, but I've made everything as right as I possibly can for what I've done. I'm not sure what else you want me to do? This has ZERO to do with me. What I've done and what you're currently DOING are completely different. You just admitted you lost the bet. I've admitted I've scammed in the past. The difference is, I paid the people back. You're sitting here rubbing it in Vegas's face, daily.

And no surprise you're the only one your wife has slept with. The same reason Erin Micon was the only one Brian had slept with. They're both ridiculously hideous, and that's quite the accomplishment for a girl. Considering there are millions of guys just like you willing to fill any girls nasty cum garage.
    When did I admit I lose the bet? You are just spewing incessantly now! The only resolution anyone here wants is for me to admit I lost. I want a fair resolution. If arbitrators say I lost, then so be it. Vegas wont escrow. I will just keep saying it as long as its true.
    You havent paid everyone back, and you have some twisted reasons why you believe you and some others should be considered "square." Also, any reason that you can think of that you dont deserve the scammer tag? I mean you are an admitted scammer.
    Yep, only hideous nasty people actually commit to each other and honor their wedding vows.............................................. .................................................. .....................................

Load Metric
    SO pointless arguing with you. Yes, I don't feel right taking money back because other people could've possibly been scammed and not been paid back. So I'd feel like shit getting my money back before them due to my past. So I'd rather just give it back. You can equate that to holier than thou or you don't. I don't care. It's just how I genuinely feel. Done arguing with you. You have no redeeming qualities, and if I thought I were above anyone here i'd have trouble saying I hope you die before your next child has to come face to face with you, but I don't.

Here's to you hopefully leaving this earth sooner rather than later!

Cheers. Back on ignore.

Load Metric
    SO pointless arguing with you. Yes, I don't feel right taking money back because other people could've possibly been scammed and not been paid back. So I'd feel like shit getting my money back before them due to my past. So I'd rather just give it back. You can equate that to holier than thou or you don't. I don't care. It's just how I genuinely feel. Done arguing with you. You have no redeeming qualities, and if I thought I were above anyone here i'd have trouble saying I hope you die before your next child has to come face to face with you, but I don't.

Here's to you hopefully leaving this earth sooner rather than later!

Cheers. Back on ignore.
    Nice job ignoring the question. Then he plays the ignore card for the umpteenth time like anyone believes it

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  7.1 KB

Load Metric

Wow, do we have a 16 year old Jewdonk emerging? Why you so mad bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22
    (Trolls can insert fat wife jokes here; so fucking predictable). (Oh shit, you thought you had me, now you can insert "aahhh fuck, jsearles22 shouldnt procreate jokes here. Come up with some new materail faggots). (Insert mall cop jokes here).
    Like Eminem in 8 mile, Im tossing you the mic and asking you to tell these people something they dont know about me. What you gonna do Poppa Doc?

So scamming is ok, if you admit it? Check. I lost a bet that clearly called for arbitrators and to this day I am willing to snap escrow, yet IM the scammer? Check. My wife is a sloppy slut, yet she is my high school sweetheart and to my knowledge (who really knows) has never slept with another man? Check. Im a mall cop because I work in management and have 110 mall cops works for me, running an office with full P&L responsibility over a branch with just shy of $4million in revenue last year? Check

Okay, so because I make certain points I'm now a 16year old Jewdonk?

-Pretty sure i'm jsut a little bit over half his age and have accomplished more in my life than he has and you for that matter.
    - I also don't attack people at will who don't agree with me. i think many people on this board are asshats, but in my history on these sites, I have only ever had an issue with yourself, Limitless (no offense, trying to avoid the abuse here) and heeb. This is unlike your "GOD" jewdonk
    - Yea i'm mad that druff let's you run around here letting you rub it in Vegas's face what you did. No lie about it, it does get me mad that a good man was scammed out of $500 and that man gets to run around with just a simple tag on his name in a site made for scams. (Don't say it wasn't a scam, because 95% of users here think it was, the other 5% are either saying toss up, or it's you saying no I speak a the good engrish)

As for your 2nd part, congrats you married your highschool sweetheart and are a glorified mall cop who understands P&L. I remember when I was 20 and an intern and was responsible for 200mil in P&L... #lifeaccomplishmentsBRAH. Also, the fuck does Poppa Doc mean, actually nevermind cuz I don't care.

:mad

Thread Information