Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Templar scammer updates

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    His real first name might be Caleb. When I said something about it he said its his sons name.
    More informant info passed to me

The Caleb name is most likely his son, as I found a birth announcement with Bobby Krogh and everything points to him having a kid. He was a very good high school and community college baseball player so his name was in the papers a lot. Josh Hamilton was also playing minor league ball right near where he went to college so he may have met him or known about him that way, but the idea they went to some tryout together is nonsense because they are two years apart in age.

Oh yeah, this might be a missing peice of the puzzle. His mom works or worked for decades at that hospital he was at . I saw her name in one of the hospital bulletins where she was honored for 20, 30, or some other milestone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

The Caleb name is most likely his son, as I found a birth announcement with Bobby Krogh and everything points to him having a kid. He was a very good high school and community college baseball player so his name was in the papers a lot. Josh Hamilton was also playing minor league ball right near where he went to college so he may have met him or known about him that way, but the idea they went to some tryout together is nonsense because they are two years apart in age.

Oh yeah, this might be a missing peice of the puzzle. His mom works or worked for decades at that hospital he was at . I saw her name in one of the hospital bulletins where she was honored for 20, 30, or some other milestone.
    Pics or it didnt happen.

Also puzzled why Druff wont address a resolution to this fiasco. Druff reportedly has $227 in his possession that could be returned to the scammed. He also has another $200 from Slim T that could be returned to the scammed (Slim T said that was one of many options, that he didnt really care. I think repaying those who were scammed is more important than putting on a site freeroll). $100 has also already been sent to Tony as part of this yet no one else is being considered?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    2 things I found odd when the whole stroke thing went down. At first he said to call ask for room lik 1385 not the actual, but then he said like 1835. He switched the numbers around, but at the time I thought he had a stroke, so I passed it off to being fucked up. He also wanted me to call right away, and I purposely waited awhile in case he was visiting someone in the hospital. He made a point to let me know that he wasnt answering his room phone. When I asked for him they transfered me to the 5th floor, and a woman answered I asked if this was his room she said no I'll take the phone to him. I thought it was odd she didnt connect me to his room, but again he said he was missing his room calls so I blew that off as well. This good if fuckin good, but he must be dumb as fuck to waste his time with such small amounts of money. I say next week we call his mom on radio.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Pics or it didnt happen.

Also puzzled why Druff wont address a resolution to this fiasco. Druff reportedly has $227 in his possession that could be returned to the scammed. He also has another $200 from Slim T that could be returned to the scammed (Slim T said that was one of many options, that he didnt really care. I think repaying those who were scammed is more important than putting on a site freeroll). $100 has also already been sent to Tony as part of this yet no one else is being considered?
    I' think paying back the guys who had the most invested is fair. I had the least so I'm the last, but Im donating my $25 anyways

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So yesterday I was looking through some affiliate stuff from earlier this year and noticed a mistake so I emailed the room manager. Here is the response I received

Hey China,

Actually this was an error, he had $200 less in bonuses than was reported here, which means we owe you $200.

This player actually owes me $100 still, I loaned him $100 and he was going to PayPal me back, and never did, so his account’s currently locked.

-Rick

Load Metric
    so funny that you all expect to be paid back from some one other that the scammer.

eat the loss and chalk it up to a dumb investment...... realy dumb investment lol. don't pay these dummies druff use the money for hats or something.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    so funny that you all expect to be paid back from some one other that the scammer.

eat the loss and chalk it up to a dumb investment...... realy dumb investment lol. don't pay these dummies druff use the money for hats or something.
    And what of people who shipped money for the league? Not a stake or anything else. He ran it and people sent money because there was no reason to doubt him.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

And what of people who shipped money for the league? Not a stake or anything else. He ran it and people sent money because there was no reason to doubt him.
    and thats Druff or this site's fault? was this a pfa sanctioned league? did druff approve and guarantee the money that was won or lost? did templar get a strong VOUCH? does anybody want to take the blame for there own actions?

Druff's cash could be better spent IMO.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

and thats Druff's or this site's fault? was this a pfa sanctioned league? did druff approve and guarantee the money that was won or lost? did templar get a strong VOUCH? does anybody want to take the blame for there own actions? Druff's cash could be better spent IMO.
    I'm in for the most(as far as I know)& am on the record as already writing this off as bad debt so what's your point? I don't expect a fucking dime.

Again, what's your fucking point? Was it just an oppurtunity to make fun of people or are you just stupid?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Expect an announcement shortly regarding the repayment of people who got ripped off by Templar.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

and thats Druff's or this site's fault? was this a pfa sanctioned league? did druff approve and guarantee the money that was won or lost? did templar get a strong VOUCH? does anybody want to take the blame for there own actions? Druff's cash could be better spent IMO.
    I'm in for the most(as far as I know)& am on the record as already writing this off as bad debt so what's your point? I don't expect a fucking dime.

Again, what's your fucking point? Was it just an oppurtunity to make fun of people or are you just stupid?
    Stupid? thank you for TROLL! It is funny to me, mostly at the people who really want there money back (from Druff), so you may be ok! pat your self on the back!

the actual act of getting scammed is defiantly more serous and could happen to almost anybody, crazy sociopaths do this for shits and giggles i think mostly.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Stupid? thank you for TROLL! It is funny to me, mostly at the people who really want there money back (from Druff), so you may be ok! pat your self on the back!

the actual act of getting scammed is defiantly more serous and could happen to almost anybody, crazy sociopaths do this for shits and giggles i think mostly.
    Druff isn't paying people back out of his pocket, he is just the once facilitating the payments.

Load Metric

and thats Druff or this site's fault? was this a pfa sanctioned league? did druff approve and guarantee the money that was won or lost? did templar get a strong VOUCH? does anybody want to take the blame for there own actions?

Druff's cash could be better spent IMO.
    All of the money in the fund comes directly from 2 scammers. First, and the most money I believe, is money directly from TheTemplar. The guy entered a league with Jasep and won the league. Jasep has sent the winnings from that in. TheTemplar was also given a share of WSOP action by Druff due to his contributions here (LOL). The winnings from that are part of the fund. The last $200 of the fund is from money that SlimRawTWolf gave to Druff for a bet that never occurred. SRTW agreed to put this money towards repaying Templar victims. Therefore all of the money has come from legit places, IMO. Bravo to Jasep and Druff for doing the right thing.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    :bump

Banned
    Load Metric
    In the end I have to say Jasep did the most noble thing here, didn't he also donate to the victim fund a non escrowed bet he lost to temps to the fund ontop of the league money temp (would) have won? Kid could have shut up about both of them and held on to it like a snake in the grass but ended up doing the stand up guy thing instead.

Name:  hatoffwed.jpg
Views: 1453
Size:  332.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    In the end I have to say Jasep did the most noble thing here, didn't he also donate to the victim fund a non escrowed bet he lost to temps to the fund ontop of the league money temp (would) have won? Kid could have shut up about both of them and held on to it like a snake in the grass but ended up doing the stand up guy thing instead.

I agree that Jasep 100% did the right thing; but I want to clarify a few of your points. First was the WSOP league that the Templar rightfully won. He escrowed his entry fee and was the fair winner. Since the guy has disappeared, Jasep had to do something with the money. No way on Earth could he have possibly kept it as the other league participants would have called him out. He had two options; do what he did or award 2nd place the winnings. He did the right thing, IMO. Second was this $100 side bet he had with Templar, unescrowed. I think this one more shows the type of man that Jasep is. No one knew of this except him and TheTemplar. He could have very easily kept his mouth shut, in fact I think the majority of people here would have (myself included). Jasep stood up and did the right thing by announcing he lost the bet and offering up the money as a repayment option. I disagree with how he proceeded after the decision was made. Jasep singled out one highly respected member who had been scammed (T-bags) and repayed him in full. This was the wrong decision as it tells the multiple other people that were scammed that they arent important enough. TheTemplar ripped off multiple highly regarded forum members, yet Tony is singled out and repayed in full months before everyone else? How does Jasep justify sending in a portion of the money he is holding for Druff to divy up, yet send another amount to one lone user?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

I agree that Jasep 100% did the right thing; but I want to clarify a few of your points. First was the WSOP league that the Templar rightfully won. He escrowed his entry fee and was the fair winner. Since the guy has disappeared, Jasep had to do something with the money. No way on Earth could he have possibly kept it as the other league participants would have called him out. He had two options; do what he did or award 2nd place the winnings. He did the right thing, IMO. Second was this $100 side bet he had with Templar, unescrowed. I think this one more shows the type of man that Jasep is. No one knew of this except him and TheTemplar. He could have very easily kept his mouth shut, in fact I think the majority of people here would have (myself included). Jasep stood up and did the right thing by announcing he lost the bet and offering up the money as a repayment option. I disagree with how he proceeded after the decision was made. Jasep singled out one highly respected member who had been scammed (T-bags) and repayed him in full. This was the wrong decision as it tells the multiple other people that were scammed that they arent important enough. TheTemplar ripped off multiple highly regarded forum members, yet Tony is singled out and repayed in full months before everyone else? How does Jasep justify sending in a portion of the money he is holding for Druff to divy up, yet send another amount to one lone user?

Because Jasep can do whatever he wants with the money. Just like you said. You are the problem with America. We have this sense of entitlement that we don't deserve at all.

You're lucky you have a shot of seeing a dollar back. You should just be thankful for that. Jesus christ.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Because Jasep can do whatever he wants with the money. Just like you said. You are the problem with America. We have this sense of entitlement that we don't deserve at all.

You're lucky you have a shot of seeing a dollar back. You should just be thankful for that. Jesus christ.
    Jasep was free to do whatever he wanted with the money, just like Im free to voice my opinion on the matter. This isnt just about me, there were multiple members affected. I think its a fair question; why is one member better than the other 6-7 members and MORE DESERVING? That seems to be the gist of your argument (entitlement, deserving, etc), so why is T-bags more deserving to get his money back than Hockey Guy, or Shady, etc?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

Jasep was free to do whatever he wanted with the money, just like Im free to voice my opinion on the matter. This isnt just about me, there were multiple members affected. I think its a fair question; why is one member better than the other 6-7 members and MORE DESERVING? That seems to be the gist of your argument (entitlement, deserving, etc), so why is T-bags more deserving to get his money back than Hockey Guy, or Shady, etc?
    Everybody should get paid back in full before you see a dime, given your dubious past with money dealings.

Find something else to worry about, like your weight or how to keep those pesky kids from stealing the edible panties from Spencer's.

Thread Information