Thread: Templar scammer updates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bronze
    Load Metric

Templar scammer updates

Would like to know if he paid or not. Vwls was excellent during that segment. Thought he was bluffing the whole time during the interview, seemed pretty obvious imo.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    Would like to know if he paid or not. Vwls was excellent during that segment. Thought he was bluffing the whole time during the interview, seemed pretty obvious imo.
    I think a thread like this is too soon. The guy is obviously going through some assive medical issues. Thinking October would be ok for a thread like this.

From what I have read, the man had a delibitating condition and needs a little space right now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    I think a thread like this is too soon. The guy is obviously going through some assive medical issues. Thinking October would be ok for a thread like this.

From what I have read, the man had a delibitating condition and needs a little space right now.

Anyone else posts this I think they're kidding.

Since it's you I really don't even know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post

he has logged in somewhat recently, he posted since the 'delibitating condition', I think it's plenty time for this thread. If I was handling money for people and had already shown the ability to post and log into the site I'd take 10 seconds out of my day to update people and let them know what is going on. If he comes back he will have the small amount of money ready to give people combined with some idiotic story as to why he couldn't give even a quick update to what the fuck is going on.

Load Metric
    i just listened to the radio segment. The promises were made that this would all be taken care of after his Dr appointment Thursday morning. He also promised to ship Druff the BAP funds via Cake ASAP. Today is Thursday, has any of this happened yet Druff?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    i just listened to the radio segment. The promises were made that this would all be taken care of after his Dr appointment Thursday morning. He also promised to ship Druff the BAP funds via Cake ASAP. Today is Thursday, has any of this happened yet Druff?

Lol. I can't tell you how many times he promised to pay me at a certain time and just didn't come through.

Whether he eventually pays back or not, the dude is a con

Load Metric
    Just listened to the Templar segment. Still not sure, but he was able to reverse my funds right after his stroke, so I'm not sure why he could do that, but not send the bap or tourney funds.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Just listened to the Templar segment. Still not sure, but he was able to reverse my funds right after his stroke, so I'm not sure why he could do that, but not send the bap or tourney funds.
    I am guessing because not shipping back to you would be way worse for business than not shipping back to tony

Thread Information