Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Templar scammer updates

Bronze
    Load Metric

Templar scammer updates

Would like to know if he paid or not. Vwls was excellent during that segment. Thought he was bluffing the whole time during the interview, seemed pretty obvious imo.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    Would like to know if he paid or not. Vwls was excellent during that segment. Thought he was bluffing the whole time during the interview, seemed pretty obvious imo.
    I think a thread like this is too soon. The guy is obviously going through some assive medical issues. Thinking October would be ok for a thread like this.

From what I have read, the man had a delibitating condition and needs a little space right now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    I think a thread like this is too soon. The guy is obviously going through some assive medical issues. Thinking October would be ok for a thread like this.

From what I have read, the man had a delibitating condition and needs a little space right now.

Anyone else posts this I think they're kidding.

Since it's you I really don't even know.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post

he has logged in somewhat recently, he posted since the 'delibitating condition', I think it's plenty time for this thread. If I was handling money for people and had already shown the ability to post and log into the site I'd take 10 seconds out of my day to update people and let them know what is going on. If he comes back he will have the small amount of money ready to give people combined with some idiotic story as to why he couldn't give even a quick update to what the fuck is going on.

Load Metric
    i just listened to the radio segment. The promises were made that this would all be taken care of after his Dr appointment Thursday morning. He also promised to ship Druff the BAP funds via Cake ASAP. Today is Thursday, has any of this happened yet Druff?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    i just listened to the radio segment. The promises were made that this would all be taken care of after his Dr appointment Thursday morning. He also promised to ship Druff the BAP funds via Cake ASAP. Today is Thursday, has any of this happened yet Druff?

Lol. I can't tell you how many times he promised to pay me at a certain time and just didn't come through.

Whether he eventually pays back or not, the dude is a con

Load Metric
    Just listened to the Templar segment. Still not sure, but he was able to reverse my funds right after his stroke, so I'm not sure why he could do that, but not send the bap or tourney funds.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Just listened to the Templar segment. Still not sure, but he was able to reverse my funds right after his stroke, so I'm not sure why he could do that, but not send the bap or tourney funds.
    I am guessing because not shipping back to you would be way worse for business than not shipping back to tony

Bronze
    Load Metric
    My point is he has at least 90 days. He is not event late technically. 90 day cycle. If you are a week late on your credit card do they cancel it 1 day later? Nope.

The man apparently has a fever. Like I said, he should get 90 days like a credit card delinquency. Did anyone sign a speed pay agreement with this guy? Nope.

Let the man get well. Otherwise give him the standard average.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is the amount of money I have received since radio:

Load Metric
    One thing is certain, and that is Templar is pretty loose on language. I'm permanently blind as opposed to I'm temporary blind with a good chance to regain my vision is a pretty big distinction. My mother died as opposed to my godmother died is even a bigger distinction.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

well he answers the phone, so I would do a call segement each week on the radio show. But, all of this paypall loading, etc. may be too much of a pain in the ass for him if his mind is scrambled. I have an idea, call him on the show and see if he will let you talk to his brother. He mentioned his brother I think was going to help him "load" paypall. Brother may rather send a check than dealing with paypall "loading". long shot, but what the hey.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    I am guessing because not shipping back to you would be way worse for business than not shipping back to tony
    Explain por favor

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Explain por favor
    ShadyJ was very quick to call Templar in to question over however much the resume work he did. If Templar didn't ship him back right away it would be safe to assume that ShadyJ would be a vocal thorn in his side and it is much better to ship him 20 to go away for a short time... However, if he doesn't ship to someone calm, cool and collected like Tony than the length of time between your suspicion to your taking action would be drastically longer than ShadyJ since he was recently scammed on 2p2 and has a (rightful) hair trigger when it comes to posting about potentially getting fucked.

Just a guess like I said..

Load Metric
    I think shadyJ should be banned for being a scammer-magnet. Go attract scammers elsewhere, dude.

Name:  18dcc1ac-72af-4a78-8a6d-0b4b9659dd64.jpg
Views: 1551
Size:  20.3 KB

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Explain por favor
    ShadyJ was very quick to call Templar in to question over however much the resume work he did. If Templar didn't ship him back right away it would be safe to assume that ShadyJ would be a vocal thorn in his side and it is much better to ship him 20 to go away for a short time... However, if he doesn't ship to someone calm, cool and collected like Tony than the length of time between your suspicion to your taking action would be drastically longer than ShadyJ since he was recently scammed on 2p2 and has a (rightful) hair trigger when it comes to posting about potentially getting fucked.

Just a guess like I said..
    Makes sense, well stated.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

well he answers the phone, so I would do a call segement each week on the radio show. But, all of this paypall loading, etc. may be too much of a pain in the ass for him if his mind is scrambled. I have an idea, call him on the show and see if he will let you talk to his brother. He mentioned his brother I think was going to help him "load" paypall. Brother may rather send a check than dealing with paypall "loading". long shot, but what the hey.
    There are two ways to load paypal if the bank account attached to your PP doesn't have sufficient funds...

#1: Stop into CVS and grab a Greendot moneypack... this process takes 2 minutes and funds are available instantly

#2: Stop at the bank and deposit enough cash to bring your account above whatever amount, if your account is verified the funds are available instantly and this process also takes two minutes....

If you have any single person in life who will do you a quick solid, and you have the energy to answer a radio call and browse a forum, than you no doubt have the energy to make a call asking if someone will run to CVS for you and I cannot imagine anyone... Brother, cousin, buddy, whatever, not saying yes to someone bed ridden after just having a stroke when he asks for a quick favor

Sometimes it is a pain in the ass to do it, and sometimes its just super inconvenient to make either of those stops, but at some point you have to inconvenience yourself to square up after making promises etc.

Load Metric
    Why don't you also ask him who he owes money to in total, and how much?? See if he actually fesses up to all of his debts.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post

There are two ways to load paypal if the bank account attached to your PP doesn't have sufficient funds...

#1: Stop into CVS and grab a Greendot moneypack... this process takes 2 minutes and funds are available instantly

#2: Stop at the bank and deposit enough cash to bring your account above whatever amount, if your account is verified the funds are available instantly and this process also takes two minutes....

If you have any single person in life who will do you a quick solid, and you have the energy to answer a radio call and browse a forum, than you no doubt have the energy to make a call asking if someone will run to CVS for you and I cannot imagine anyone... Brother, cousin, buddy, whatever, not saying yes to someone bed ridden after just having a stroke when he asks for a quick favor

Sometimes it is a pain in the ass to do it, and sometimes its just super inconvenient to make either of those stops, but at some point you have to inconvenience yourself to square up after making promises etc.

Are people doing this for lolz now or has Webster's Dictionary officially changed it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Are people doing this for lolz now or has Webster's Dictionary officially changed it?
    I try very hard not to use "then" anymore for the lolz, sometimes I backspace and retype the word.

Thread Information