Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Child supports a bitch or is it!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post

Actually your wrong, starting a paper trail is extremely important. After a few visits shit will start to happen. To file a petition it’s about 140-200$. You don’t need an attorney for everything. In court when she makes values allegations, If there’s not proof that he’s being abusive it will be discredited. If she has text, hundreds of phone calls or any proof the man is fucked. Save message mark colanders and be diligent it goes along way.

#metoo means pound (#) me too, why do all these women want to be pounded after this bad shit happens?????
    Our last conversation went something like this

(names blocked for privacy)

Psycho Ex- Honestly we were together for almost 8 years. We shouldn't hate one another. ******* doesn't need that in his life. We were once married. Regardless your my son's father so I'll ALWAYS have some type of love for you. No I'm not saying i am inlove with you I'm just saying we should be able to respect each other. He shouldn't see animosity between us. Period. Doesn't have to be like That.

Me- What the fuck?

PE- Im not goinf to disrespect you it is t logical i dont want it in his life. He doesn't need it.
    Going
    We should be able to respect each other and if not we arent co parenting anymore

M- You have got to be kidding me
    This is a joke right

PE- Your very disrespectful. Very. Coming at me with how many abortions ive had. Thats none of your business
    No **** im not being disrespected i shouldn't have to.
    Have someone else do the visits.

M- I’m disrespectful????!
    Fuck you
    We are not cool. We’re not friends we will never be friends and until you show me some respect I will show you NONE
    I literally hate one person one earth and it’s you
    So fuck off
    And never ever fucking contact me directly when I don’t have ******* if it is not about him

PE- I dont need it

M- I don’t fucking give a shit what you need

PE-Yes
    My point
    Bye
    My point exactly. I won't subject ******* to it
    Sorry but its not worth it to me

M- You don’t have a fucking choice. Unless you keep him from me. Which he would hate you for
    So go away

PE- It actually is about him. I don't need to be fighting w his father for visits. Its nor worth it. Unless you do all the transportation i won't be anymore.

M- How do you expect him to get home on Monday mornings when I’m at work since you ask me every fucking Sunday to keep him now
    Go to hell *****. I’ve given you so many chances and you have always treated me like dogshit. You don’t get to just come along now and say you have love for me and want to get
    along for *******? I’ve given you so many chances for that. That window has been closed for a while now.

PE- Ew dont assume i want you i made that known.
    He stays every Sunday... My ass. Onlt when you swirch weekends. Hes not a pawn piece bye

M- Ok bye cunt
    Don’t message me again

Who feels the love
    She probably actually enjoys that she can fuck with your mind and get you to lash out like this. I you really want to fuck with her and make her upset you should pretend everything is cool on your end. Might be a little late for that, and you might not be wired that way anyways, but in my (admittedly little because I married early) experience not getting upset and acting cool when females get emotional pisses them off way more than anything bad you can say when you are being emotional.

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

Psycho Ex- Honestly we were together for almost 8 years. We shouldn't hate one another. ******* doesn't need that in his life. We were once married. Regardless your my son's father so I'll ALWAYS have some type of love for you. No I'm not saying i am inlove with you I'm just saying we should be able to respect each other. He shouldn't see animosity between us. Period. Doesn't have to be like That.

Me- What the fuck?

PE- Im not goinf to disrespect you it is t logical i dont want it in his life. He doesn't need it.
    Going
    We should be able to respect each other and if not we arent co parenting anymore

This is a joke right

PE- Your very disrespectful. Very. Coming at me with how many abortions ive had. Thats none of your business

Fuck you
    We are not cool. We’re not friends we will never be friends and until you show me some respect I will show you NONE
    So fuck off
    And never ever fucking contact me directly when I don’t have ******* if it is not about him

PE- I dont need it

PE-Yes
    My point
    Bye

M- You don’t have a fucking choice. Unless you keep him from me. Which he would hate you for
    So go away

PE- It actually is about him. I don't need to be fighting w his father for visits. Its nor worth it. Unless you do all the transportation i won't be anymore.

M- How do you expect him to get home on Monday mornings when I’m at work since you ask me every fucking Sunday to keep him now
    Go to hell *****. I’ve given you so many chances and you have always treated me like dogshit. You don’t get to just come along now and say you have love for me and want to get
    along for *******? I’ve given you so many chances for that. That window has been closed for a while now.

He stays every Sunday... My ass. Onlt when you swirch weekends. Hes not a pawn piece bye

M- Ok bye cunt
    Don’t message me again

Who feels the love
    She probably actually enjoys that she can fuck with your mind and get you to lash out like this. I you really want to fuck with her and make her upset you should pretend everything is cool on your end. Might be a little late for that, and you might not be wired that way anyways, but in my (admittedly little because I married early) experience not getting upset and acting cool when females get emotional pisses them off way more than anything bad you can say when you are being emotional.
    Ya, I know how to play the game. It's probably bad that I enjoy this though, right?
    #ToddsPlan

Platinum
    Load Metric

Ya, I know how to play the game. It's probably bad that I enjoy this though, right?
    Well, in 10 years you will probably look back and regret all the unnecessary drama you and your ex put each other (and your kid) through, but in the moment it is almost impossible to be reasonable in pretty much anything we do, because the reptilian parts of our brains that control emotion have much greater control over us, especially during times of stress.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    How about scumbag white trash “moms” who are on their 3rd abortion, claim they can’t work due to “mental issues”, live in government funded housing dictated by their “income”, and refer to you as “deadbeat” when you’ve been paying child support steadily since 2009 and take your kid regularly? How bout dat
    That's much better than sending it to Israel or any of this war for Israel bullshit. Twenty women could be on that program all their life and it wouldn't add up to one days worth of foreign aid to Israel.

Comments

blake: literally every post, every thread

Muck Ficon: Shut it down.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post

Actually your wrong, starting a paper trail is extremely important. After a few visits shit will start to happen. To file a petition it’s about 140-200$. You don’t need an attorney for everything. In court when she makes values allegations, If there’s not proof that he’s being abusive it will be discredited. If she has text, hundreds of phone calls or any proof the man is fucked. Save message mark colanders and be diligent it goes along way.

#metoo means pound (#) me too, why do all these women want to be pounded after this bad shit happens?????

Me- What the fuck?

Going

This is a joke right

Fuck you
    So fuck off

PE- I dont need it

PE-Yes
    My point
    Bye

So go away

M- Ok bye cunt
    Don’t message me again

Who feels the love

Pictures of the text messages or it didn’t happen

Load Metric
    Name:  dope.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  85.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Name:  dope.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  85.5 KB
    Lol, but it's sad for a kid to ever have to see that.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I am suspicious. That is actually very good penmanship, made to look worse than it is by throwing in a redneck word here and there. One might even argue it is a little too good for the mother of a typical broken family that has a $600/month alimony situation for 3 kids.

Load Metric
    Sometimes I regret never having kids, then I see shit like this and thank fuck.

Comments

Tellafriend: understandable
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I am suspicious. That is actually very good penmanship, made to look worse than it is by throwing in a redneck word here and there. One might even argue it is a little too good for the mother of a typical broken family that has a $600/month alimony situation for 3 kids.
    i've known tons of ghetto and redneck girls that have really good handwriting. girls are just good at handwriting, fine motor skills and all that shit

Thread Information