Thread: Question - if you could only take 2 of these pills, which would you choose?

Load Metric

Question - if you could only take 2 of these pills, which would you choose?

Name:  2pills.jpg
Views: 5901
Size:  40.5 KB

Comments

big dick: cool thread

Load Metric
    I'd choose #2 & #5.

Load Metric
    7 and 9

Load Metric
    5&7

I imagine 15 years from now it would surely be 3, but glad that isn’t presently the case.

If you can master any 3 skills of your choosing, the world is yours. Mastering one skill, if it’s the correct one, can make you fantastically successful. Being able to choose 3 gives you almost unlimited potential when you can choose.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Agreed.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    I'd choose #2 & #5.
    you and me both

Load Metric
    if youre not taking time travel + millions of followers, i dont even know what to tell you.

Comments

BiffCo99:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    if youre not taking time travel + millions of followers, i dont even know what to tell you.
    what does time travel mean? I was thinking about that one too...

is it going to be defined as a temporary thing where I go back to the past for a small amount of time as my current self or could I go back to like 1985 and relive that as the age I was back then and live it back to the present? because if it's the latter ill take that one because it's choice #5 on steroids..

Load Metric
    1 and 6
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

is it going to be defined as a temporary thing where I go back to the past for a small amount of time as my current self or could I go back to like 1985 and relive that as the age I was back then and live it back to the present? because if it's the latter ill take that one because it's choice #5 on steroids..

with millions of followers each chipping in like $1 each, youre either investing in an IRA now and traveling forward in time or youre going back in time and investing in GOOG.

its literally a 'wish for more wishes' catch and none of you deserve it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    easy 4 and 5. All the rest can follow from 4, and with all the $ and benefits you get from time travel, why not have an extra 10 years to enjoy?

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: me too

Load Metric
    5 and 3

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL all the olds here choosing 5.

#4 is an obvious choice because you could achieve most of the others through time travel, taking advantage of what you know now, and you could even see again those who have already died.

Still, if I had to choose two, I would probably do 3 and 4. 5 would be a close third.

Comments

BCR: Yeah, this is correct. I viewed it as simply being able to observe rather than participate, and my mind thought more of going back, rather than forward, and how much value observing the future has.

Platinum
    Load Metric

with millions of followers each chipping in like $1 each, youre either investing in an IRA now and traveling forward in time or youre going back in time and investing in GOOG.

can we ship 'tine the PFA Pat Robertson custom title?

Name:  05-pat-robertson-700-club.w1200.h630.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  121.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver
    Load Metric
    Author Chuck Klosterman wrote 23 questions that he must know the answers to before he can love someone ....some Are quite good.

You meet your soul mate. However, there is a catch: Every three years, someone will break both of your soul mate’s collarbones with a Crescent wrench, and there is only one way you can stop this from happening: You must swallow a pill that will make every song you hear–for the rest of your life–sound as if it’s being performed by the band Alice in Chains. When you hear Creedence Clearwater Revival on the radio, it will sound (to your ears) like it’s being played by Alice in Chains. If you see Radiohead live, every one of their tunes will sound like it’s being covered by Alice in Chains. When you hear a commercial jingle on TV, it will sound like Alice in Chains; if you sing to yourself in the shower, your voice will sound like deceased Alice vocalist Layne Staley performing a capella (but it will only sound this way to you).

Would you swallow the pill?

Load Metric
    You know the forum is suffering when people are posting 6 month old Facebook memes.

Maybe next we can play 20 questions ..

Comments

sonatine: This one trick drives mods crazy!

Tellafriend: how about starting a good thread then

Load Metric
    2 and 4. i would go back in time and spend the million dollars on bitcoin, when they were less then a penny each.

Comments

sah_24: +1 or amazon ...

Load Metric
    2-5 there’s no value you can place on extra time. 10 extra years is worth more then every pill in 1.

Load Metric

The problem with the time travel ability option is that it doesn’t say whether you can change the past in you traveled back there. That would cause all kinds of weirdness, with butterfly affects you might not be aware of until too late, necessitating you to travel back repeatedly to try to fix things. In fact, the ability to travel to any point in time *and* interact with things and people in those times might end up driving someone nuts because it would never be beyond one’s will to try to “fix” past things.

But if instead time travel meant only being able to observe what happened in the past, or the future, without being able to change it, that would mean having a lesser power than typical sci-fi time travel but without the universe changing (or spawning) effects of full interaction.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Take 2 then 4. Get million and time travel to invest in Google early or bitcoin.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will take #2 and #4 thanks

Thread Information