Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappearance of Mollie Tibbetts

Load Metric

Disappearance of Mollie Tibbetts

Reward is 200k for info. My bet is on the pig farmer. He grabbed raped ect then fed her to his pigs aka Silence of the Lambs stuff.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Every day on the news Amanda Berry reports on missing people (mostly black), there are probably thousands of them missing across the country. One little white girl goes missing all hell breaks loose.

Comments

hongkonger: Yup
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Reward is 200k for info. My bet is on the pig farmer. He grabbed raped ect then fed her to his pigs aka Silence of the Lambs stuff.
    “Snatch” came to mind for me.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    “Snatch” came to mind for me.

Ever since she mentioned masturbating at the gym, her snatch came to mind for me too.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For those who are wondering what this is about:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/reward-mis...opstories.html

The pig farmer: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/04...-tibbetts.html

Mollie disappeared just 140 miles directly east of the former location PFA Radio's Call to Listen Line.

Also LOL missing white woman syndrome.

One of the few situations where the white heterosexual male is disadvantaged in the same way as the black gay female.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Every day on the news Amanda Berry reports on missing people (mostly black), there are probably thousands of them missing across the country. One little white girl goes missing all hell breaks loose.
    No racist, but the blacks almost always show up back home a few days later. This guy got the ones that didn't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Deon_Vann

Load Metric
    idk what this thread is about but what i do know is i love splitthis

Comments

handicapme: I like you a lot buddy, but you deserve this for this post.

splitthis: Offset

Kuntmissioner: PM him then

Load Metric
    Reward is 277k I wonder how many treasure hunters have overtaken that little town.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Exactly what I thought when I heard about the pig farmer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah, the pig farmer, while not convicted of kidnapping/rape/murder in the past, has multiple arrests for stalking and domestic violence, dating back to the 90s, and as recently as 2014.

So between that, his refusal to take a lie detector test, and the red shirt found on/near his property, he's the most likely suspect at the moment.

I don't understand why the girl's family and boyfriend are repeatedly insisting that she willingly left with someone she knew. Who would that be? Why would that person have kidnapped her? How is that more likely than some freak having grabbed her and done something awful?

I understand that they want to hold out hope, and how they can't objectively look at the situation like we can from the outside, but I've never seen a family more "sure" before that something hasn't happened to their daughter. Comes off as a bit weird. This has actually made some people suspect that the family had to do with the disappearance, but the police insist that they're not suspects.

My money is still on the pig farmer, but it also wouldn't be that surprising if the whole thing is an unfortunate coincidence, and he just won't do the lie detector test because he's afraid he will get nervous and fail it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This case has similarities to the 2003 murder of Dru Sjodin, who was also 20.

Like Mollie, Dru was 20.

Like Mollie, the last person to have contact with Dru was her boyfriend via cell phone (though Dru's boyfriend actually heard what later appeared to be her being kidnapped).

Like Mollie, Dru's suspected murderer/rapist was an older man previously convicted of crimes against women.

Alfonso Rodriguez, who was previously convicted twice of kidnapping and rape, dating back to 1974, was convicted yet again in 2006, and sentenced to death. He hasn't been put to death yet.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/21...ly-police.html

Oops wasn't the pig farmer, it was an illegal alien ... luls

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/christian-rivera/

He admitted it, but claimed he "blacked out" while committing the crime.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I think that state has a permanent “black-out” punishment for perps this guy.

Load Metric
    How was sonatine not guilty of this crime he's a literal pig farmer

Load Metric
    Like me and Wong actually called in tips to the fbi to get him arrested

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/christian-rivera/

He admitted it, but claimed he "blacked out" while committing the crime.

This just handed Trump and the GOP pure gold for arguing for building the wall.. Between this, and the story of the guy whod been deported 5 times and murdered that gal on the pier in San Fran the Dems are officially fucked for the MidTerms now..

Comments

sah_24: Kate Stein and Molly Tibbets Vs Illegal Aliens ... pretty easy to choose a side

Gold
    Load Metric
    I find it funny (and telling) that CNN is calling him an "undocumented immigrant", instead of "illegal alien".

Words, lol.

Comments

sah_24: Peak CNN luls
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Unreal. Exhibit A on why we need to keep cracking down on illegals. This is why we need to give ICE even more power to get these criminals out of the country and we need to starting building The Wall.

Unfortunately this will get buried by the liberal mainstream media while they chase more nothing nothingburger Trump stories.

Comments

duped_samaritan: yeah all those other nothing burgers today

sah_24: counter libtard rep ...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Unreal. Exhibit A on why we need to keep cracking down on illegals. This is why we need to give ICE even more power to get these criminals out of the country and we need to starting building The Wall.

Unfortunately this will get buried by the liberal mainstream media while they chase more nothing nothingburger Trump stories.
    This shows the power of the MSM, esp when they personalize a story, show pictures etc. Could you imagine if they personalized the 120 daily opiate deaths, since they don't it's a non issue.

Over on 8 chan someone is compiling a white victims of black crime. They're on the sixth thread and each thread is so god damned huge, i may scroll down a quarter of the way at the most.

Each thread is filled with little boxes like this and you have to enlarge to read.
    Name:  JmulAbuqbg84RBm9TkhU_url_image.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  73.0 KB
    Cliffs: The MSM is trying to cover up the fact that multiculturalism is a total disaster.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

let's just make a few more three letter organizations and everyone can work for the government

Thread Information