Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: san francisco is a shithole and i will never go back

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

speaking of that, just curious how are the games out there? are they any good because there's a ton of money sloshing around or are the people with the money too busy to shoot it off at the poker tables?

othello would have a more informed response but last i heard, every action player went busto when they ground there way up to 2-5, made enough to buy into the 10-20NL game, and got felted by google execs cracking aces with any two preflop.

but yeah if you want to play 1-2NL with a bunch of half ass drifters and ex-cons, youre good.
    interesting...would figure the lack of pros would make the games pretty good...cant imagine you could be a pro and live in the area unless you played 10-20+...gotta think it's impossible to live on 1-2/2-5 earn and would be a stretch at 5-10...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

othello would have a more informed response but last i heard, every action player went busto when they ground there way up to 2-5, made enough to buy into the 10-20NL game, and got felted by google execs cracking aces with any two preflop.

but yeah if you want to play 1-2NL with a bunch of half ass drifters and ex-cons, youre good.
    interesting...would figure the lack of pros would make the games pretty good...cant imagine you could be a pro and live in the area unless you played 10-20+...gotta think it's impossible to live on 1-2/2-5 earn and would be a stretch at 5-10...

what little money phil ivey left on the tables got raked at the commerce.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post
    I stayed downtown a while back. I was at the Hilton at Union Square (a king room suite, 40th floor).

I thought this city was ok, I did not think it was a shithole, but I was not wowed by it either. I did have the pleasure of turning the corner getting ready to climb what was a decent sized hill and there was a used hypodermic needle sitting there on the ground. I had sandals on and it very easily could have stabbed my big toe. Luckily I was a few inches from it. I was in jeans and tennis shoes the rest of the trip even though it was quite warm.

But it was not a shithole, the only real shithole I have ever been on the west coast is downtown Portland. Now that is a certified shithole.
    Pick one.

Comments

Sidewinder: indeed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    this is my 1 dupe i created on vacation in cali.

i guess druff has to to approve new accounts manually. he asked if i was a dupe at the time of registering and i said yes i was....lol

he then limited me to 1 or 2 posts per day or something like that.

please allow unlimited posts under this account as i want to channel my inner bottomset and bring back the bucky dent for mayor of boston years.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

i guess druff has to to approve new accounts manually. he asked if i was a dupe at the time of registering and i said yes i was....lol

please allow unlimited posts under this account as i want to channel my inner bottomset and bring back the bucky dent for mayor of boston years.
    Which dupe?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Which dupe?
    LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    only had 1 dupe ..and it was creative af imo.

thinking about a new sn "the duality of being a faggot" and have my avatar of matt modine in full metal jacket making his war face
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Any place that gave us Joe DiMaggio and a concert venue like the Fillmore West can't be all bad.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Not to mention rock bands, artists and silicon valley

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I may have told this story here before, I can't remember. But I haven't been to San Francisco for the last 15 years probably. I never had any work commitments there and it was just never appealing as somewhere to go on vacation.

Anyways, last summer we were driving up to Santa Rosa and drove through San Fran, and stopped at a Starbucks just north of the Golden Gate Bridge to get a coffee and use the restroom (so I don't know if I was technically still in San Fran or not, but I digress). Anyways, they had a big all gender bathroom which I had never experienced before (with individual stalls you can't see in, so it wasn't like I was watching chicks taking a deuce or anything)

Anyways, it really was a little fish out of water feeling seeing all the women putting on makeup and touching up themselves in the mirror. You see it in movies of course, but it was a little bizarre seeing it live for the first time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I may have told this story before, I can't remember. But I haven't been to San Francisco for the last 15 years probably. I never had any work commitments there and it was just never appealing as somewhere to go on vacation.

Anyways, last summer we were driving up to Santa Rosa and drove through San Fran, and stopped at a Starbucks just north of the Golden Gate Bridge to get a coffee and use the restroom (so I don't know if I was technically still in San Fran or not, but I digress). Anyways, they had a big all gender bathroom which I had never experienced before (with individual stalls you can't see in, so it wasn't like I was watching chicks taking a deuce or anything.

Anyways, it really was a little fish out of water feeling seeing all the women putting on makeup and touching up themselves in the mirror. You see it in movies of course, but it was a little bizarre seeing it live for the first time.
    did you cop a feel?

Load Metric
    I may have told this story here before, I can't remember. But I haven't been to San Francisco for the last 15 years probably. I never had any work commitments there and it was just never appealing as somewhere to go on vacation.

Anyways, last summer we were driving up to Santa Rosa and drove through San Fran, and stopped at a Starbucks just north of the Golden Gate Bridge to get a coffee and use the restroom (so I don't know if I was technically still in San Fran or not, but I digress). Anyways, they had a big all gender bathroom which I had never experienced before (with individual stalls you can't see in, so it wasn't like I was watching chicks taking a deuce or anything)

At the north end you were in Marin County.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    For some reason I thought I was posting in the same thread. I didn't realize there were 2. It seems a little absurd to have 2 front page threads at once devoted to dumping on San Francisco.

Load Metric
    For some reason I thought I was posting in the same thread. I didn't realize there were 2. It seems a little absurd to have 2 front page threads at once devoted to dumping on San Francisco.
    Yes it does. Mulva and bottomplumber enjoy starting the same thread over and over.

Load Metric
    how is the weather out there? in 300k per house ville? or whatever trailer park Dwai lives in.

The "SF is so shitty, but I can't even afford to move there" threads just defy logic.

When you people start a thread about how shitty a city is,
    that you can actually afford to live in, like you have a choice to move there or not,
    then I'll take it seriously, until then all I hear is Jealousy.

(FTR, I called out Tgunn for bragging about $$, but this is different, I didn't start this,
    or ask for this) Plus people that have money simply don't talk like him.

Name:  SF weather.PNG
Views: 155
Size:  40.9 KB
    https://www.google.com/search?q=weat...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    how is the weather out there? in 300k per house ville? or whatever trailer park Dwai lives in.

The "SF is so shitty, but I can't even afford to move there" threads just defy logic.

that you can actually afford to live in, like you have a choice to move there or not,

(FTR, I called out Tgunn for bragging about $$, but this is different, I didn't start this,

Name:  SF weather.PNG
Views: 155
Size:  40.9 KB
    https://www.google.com/search?q=weat...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Name:  Screenshot_20200717-154213_Chrome.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  621.4 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Everyone knows bottomset has no money.

Really SF is an opportunity for him. He fishes around for turds all day so with all the people he talks about shitting in the streets he should go try to get a contract from the city.

Thread Information