As some of you know, Cmoney and I are real life friends and I made a trip out to see him last week and spent some time together.

As usual he offered up his house for my family and I to stay at, and I was afraid to tell him what hotel I was staying at in fear he would try to pay. We ended up getting a 2 bedroom suite over looking the water (u can’t afford, SFO).
I think I did that right.

You can tell he’s sick, but he can still put down the bud lights and jack. Unfortunately, on the 3rd day he had to go to the ER, but after only one day he was back home. We had Moroccan food at his place for dinner in celebration of his return and listened to my son berate his collection of Xbox One games.

I wish we lived closer to one another to try and make the most of the good days left. There are very few people’s company I enjoy more than C$’s. We have a lot of the same quirks and interests and I hate what he’s going through.

Vegas will never be as fun, but I’ll light a few K’s on fire at the Wynn sports book in his honor next trip.

One thing I know for sure is that he’s taking his misfortune like a champ and he appears to be going down making the most of the time he has left.

I don’t post here anymore, but figured this was different.