Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uninstalling Sticher app

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Uninstalling Sticher app

Sticher is now cencering the Alex Jones show as well as the war room and real news with David night.

I have had sticker for YEARS and have listened to over thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands of hours on there.

It is also where I listen too druff.

I HAVE NOW UNFORTUNATELY UNINSTALLED STICHER.

I am now listening to my podcasts on cast box, Including druff.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Great story!

Load Metric
    That'll teach 'em.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I just switched to podcast addict instead.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    I just switched to crack addict instead.

Comments

Belly Buster: I lol'd

Gold
    Load Metric
    Thought Police out in full effect. Scary.

When all of this censorship blows up in liberals faces it’s gonna be fun to watch. Once you head down this road it’s hard to turn back.

And what Sparten did is the only thing you can do to fight back, uninstall and don’t use the app ever again. Eventually most of us will have to go underground to get the real truth so get used to it.

Comments

big dick: coo coo

Load Metric
    No problem with them taking off Alex Jones. He has urged his followers to harass and even attack totally innocent people like those poor parents who lost their children at Sandy Hook. They've had to move repeatedly and hire security because of credible threats and attempts on their lives, and some of his followers have been charged with crimes for their harassment which they admitted he spurred them to do. That is no longer First Amendment protected speech. I hope the people suing him bankrupt him and then after that he goes to jail, and then after that he dies slowly with maximum suffering and spends eternity in hell, even though hell doesn't exist one can be created for him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

When all of this censorship blows up in liberals faces it’s gonna be fun to watch. Once you head down this road it’s hard to turn back.

And what Sparten did is the only thing you can do to fight back, uninstall and don’t use the app ever again. Eventually most of us will have to go underground to get the real truth so get used to it.
    False. Alex Jones has never spoken the truth about anything.

Load Metric

Settle down snowflake, your ilk sent us down this road. A bakery doesn't have to make a cake for cockgobblers, Stitcher doesn't have to carry Alex Jones.

Comments

PLOL: uh oh

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Settle down snowflake, your ilk sent us down this road. A bakery doesn't have to make a cake for cockgobblers, Stitcher doesn't have to carry Alex Jones.
    Did I say Stitcher has to carry Alex Jones?

But they’ve outright stated THE REASON why they are not carrying him anymore. They’re trying to silence him because they do not like his opinions. That is anti-free speech.
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 08-03-2018 at 05:39 PM.

Load Metric

Did I say Stitcher has to carry Alex Jones?

But they’ve outright stated THE REASON why they are not carrying him anymore. They’re trying to silence him because they do not like his opinions. That is anti-free speech.
    There's another thread about some of the big tech companies demonetizing conservative commentators, and I stuck up for the commentators because although the tech companies are private and not bound by the first amendment, I felt it was a dangerous affront to free speech.

Alex Jones frequently engages in speech that wouldn't be protected by the first amendment even from the government. Defamation and exhortations to violence and harassment aren't protected. That to me is the difference here. If Stitcher took off Hannity I'd be agreeing with you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    U mean like Maxine waters or any lib college group.

By your definition, they all should he banned..

How about we stop that neo Marxist orwellian bullshit and no one is banned.
    Too be arguing anything else is just mindless..

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Re,tard

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Why don't you and the Sparten uninstall yourselves from the internet in general and then get one person you know to do the same.
    Then move to Albania.

Load Metric
    U mean like Maxine waters or any lib college group.

By your definition, they all should he banned..

How about we stop that neo Marxist orwellian bullshit and no one is banned.
    Too be arguing anything else is just mindless..
    Show me where they have exhorted their listeners to violence.

For Stitcher it's not only political it's a liability issue.

Load Metric
    used to only joke calling bifftard a retard but in all honestly after hearing what he has to say itt i'm starting to realize he really is a retard

Bifftard shall always be your name now

Comments

splitthis: U funny

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyway druff,

I've settled on podcast addict.. please make sure they get them. If you have a favorite app that you would prefer me too use, please just let me know.

I'm been doing podcast for over a decade and have had Sticher most of that time

It had a great interface and easy too understand. ITS ALSO WERE ME AND DRUFF FOUND EACH OTHER as well as so many other interesting podcast large and small

this was emotional time for me uninstalling them.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    No problem with them taking off Alex Jones. He has urged his followers to harass and even attack totally innocent people like those poor parents who lost their children at Sandy Hook. They've had to move repeatedly and hire security because of credible threats and attempts on their lives, and some of his followers have been charged with crimes for their harassment which they admitted he spurred them to do. That is no longer First Amendment protected speech. I hope the people suing him bankrupt him and then after that he goes to jail, and then after that he dies slowly with maximum suffering and spends eternity in hell, even though hell doesn't exist one can be created for him.
    a silly conspiracy theorist radio host entertained a silly conspiracy theory on air one time and you have this much vitriol for him? do you need a cigarette?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    a silly conspiracy theorist radio host entertained a silly conspiracy theory on air one time and you have this much vitriol for him? do you need a cigarette?
    Inaccurate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Political correctness and or cencership is just a tool of the orwellian neo Marxist too marganalize groups , dissent and opposing ideas..

End of story.......

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Political correctness and or cencership is just a tool of the orwellian neo Marxist too marganalize groups , dissent and opposing ideas..

End of story.......
    Kind of like a government claiming 90% of media outlets are spouting lies. Or intelligence agencies are less credible than those of another country. Yet the one pushing this claim is an habitual liar. We're to believe one authoritarian vs dozens of trusted media entities. What are the odds this one, apparently unstable person is correct?

Comments

hongkonger: This

thesparten: They are!!! So SPEAK UP..

Muck Ficon: Truth

Thread Information