Thread: SF TRUE

Load Metric

SF TRUE

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    From the age of 16 to 25ish, I'd spend EVERY weekend off my tits on pills and having the time of my life to amazing music with friends AND strangers.

We'd spend the Sunday doing beers and coke down the local pub to help with the comedown from the night before. Little or no sleep would be the norm for the whole weekend.

It was proper raw and sometimes got a little moody.

But 1000%, we created better times & memories than today's party goers.

This generation, it's more important to be seen to be having a good time than actually HAVING a good time and living in the moment.

Comments

big dick: did the same and have zero regrets

Load Metric
    Same goes for sport too.

You go to a Manchester United, Liverpool or Chelsea game and there are literally thousands of so-called fans more interested in recording themselves and taking selfies than actually being engrossed in the game they paid to see.

Many real/local fans who would take a bullet for the team they love have been completely priced out. Instead, we have tourist-fans and their fucking iPads.

I think I'm getting old

Comments

BCR: There’s no thinking required. If you were in clubs in ‘90, like myself, we are fucking old.

gimmick:

Load Metric
    It's mad that drugs today are cheaper than in the 90's.

Nobody ever had any money. We were all in debt to dealers and each other coz the price of drugs.

The thought of having a weekend off because no money wasn't even a consideration. Would ALWAYS find a way. Often through highly illegal activities.

Load Metric
    We'd drive sometimes 50 miles out of town and sell fake pills to the locals in order to keep us in action or to avoid a severe beating from the people we owed $$ to.

So many other ways we'd have to beg, borrow, or steal to keep the music playing.

Today, the fuckers just dip into a credit card without a care in the world while waving their $1,000 phones in the air to the sound of Katie Perry or whoever the fuck they listen to.

Sorry, I will shut up now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    We'd drive sometimes 50 miles out of town and sell fake pills to the locals in order to keep us in action or to avoid a severe beating from the people we owed $$ to.

So many other ways we'd have to beg, borrow, or steal to keep the music playing.

Today, the fuckers just dip into a credit card without a care in the world while waving their $1,000 phones in the air to the sound of Katie Perry or whoever the fuck they listen to.

Sorry, I will shut up now.
    No, please keep it up.

Load Metric
    I'd have to go to work on Mondays with zero sleep and then have the shits till wed or so come thursday id start feeling better and would start the whole process all over again.

I still take pills a few times a year and matter of fact I will be taking a few tomorrow at foo fighters show I just don't do coke anymore( thank god) and prob only have 3 or 4 beers where back in day id roll,coke,weed,ghb, and drink my ass off.
    Id be sick for a month if I did that now

Comments

splitthis: Comes a time...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I'd have to go to work on Mondays with zero sleep and then have the shits till wed or so come thursday id start feeling better and would start the whole process all over again.

I still take pills a few times a year and matter of fact I will be taking a few tomorrow at foo fighters show I just don't do coke anymore( thank god) and prob only have 3 or 4 beers where back in day id roll,coke,weed,ghb, and drink my ass off.

Haha good for you. Why the fuck not. Just make sure your pills are of reasonable quality. Over here at least, there's so much crap on the market and it's making people sick.

I've slowed right down on all drugs really, but still have a few lines when the occasion requires it.

I'd love one more massive weekend blowout on pills at an underground-type rave somewhere. But back in the day, you'd always see one or two OLDER well-dressed guys in a crowd off hundreds completely off their faces on pills. They looked fucking ridiculous and totally out of place.

And I don't wanna be THAT guy.

Have been to a few well-advertised reunion nights at various clubs and met a few old faces. But not even close to being the same. You just can't recreate that type of history once it's gone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Haha good for you. Why the fuck not. Just make sure your pills are of reasonable quality. Over here at least, there's so much crap on the market and it's making people sick.

I've slowed right down on all drugs really, but still have a few lines when the occasion requires it.

I'd love one more massive weekend blowout on pills at an underground-type rave somewhere. But back in the day, you'd always see one or two OLDER well-dressed guys in a crowd off hundreds completely off their faces on pills. They looked fucking ridiculous and totally out of place.

And I don't wanna be THAT guy.

Have been to a few well-advertised reunion nights at various clubs and met a few old faces. But not even close to being the same. You just can't recreate that type of history once it's gone.
    I went like a mad dog was awesome i was fucking break dancing .... i got at least 20 different people stoned
    what a night wife and friends were drinking so i was the only asshole rolling his balls off but that didn't matter I had an amazing time. Been shitting soup all day but well worth it. pity i'm married i had 3 or 4 cuties on my ass good and bad i suppose. good that i had some ladies wanting some dick bad that i can't do anything -)

Comments

splitthis: Grass aint greener, appreciate what you have

Lord of the Fraud: great stuff. tho getting your finger wet is only 2% cheating imo
    Last edited by big dick; 07-31-2018 at 03:45 PM.

Load Metric

absolutely but I am a male and tbh we pretty much can't help it. I just like to have a little fun with em and head home with the love of my life

Load Metric

absolutely but I am a male and tbh we pretty much can't help it. I just like to have a little fun with em and head home with the love of my life

Do you know why the grass is always greener on the other side?

Because it is fertilized with bullshit.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: see below

Load Metric
    funny enough your rep is at 420
    and we are talking about green

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: 419

Load Metric

Thread Information