Page 6 of 144 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    I found this riveting. Predict he will go insane and not live to a ripe old age. Very sad actually. I really want that dancing Tesla tho. Yay a bucket item!

Load Metric
    Our generations Howard Hughes, I suppose.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I chuckled at the spirit of the post.

I immediately thought of Hughes fucking up TWA though. So it’s more coge than funny I guess

A guy who was regarded as genius and prophet to be dismissed from his own company as a clown and a cancer - that’s gonna do a number on a guy’s head

Everyone makes the comparison to yung egomaniac Job’s dismissal from Apple. Except Jobs stumbled into Pixar by way of NeXT computing power. There, Jobs identified the genius of Lassiter and made more money than he ever did at Apple round one.

At least that’s how I remember it.

We will see if Musk ever makes a profit anywhere. I joke
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-07-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Load Metric
    Elon looks to me like hes got early onset Parkinsons, his body seems to twitch and convulse uncontrollably at times...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

The opitimy of a demo god....

HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

A match made in heaven

Name:  20180908_074043.jpg
Views: 13032
Size:  311.7 KB
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just heard Musk on Rogan. First time I've heard him speak. Damn near turned it off as his speaking style is very chopped. Many moments of dead air which are bad for radio.
    In the end I think he is a genius, don't buy his ai predictions but am a fan now where prior I had no opinion.

Load Metric

Comments

limitles: funny shit....a chimp with mange
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Rogan currently interviewing Elon. Bourbon is flowing. Could be hof.

"the universe as we know it will dissipate into a fine mist of cold nothingness eventually"

fuck
    Cut to funny stuff...

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

An astute thought. Did you think that up or read it elsewhere? Bravo if original, bravo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Just heard Musk on Rogan. First time I've heard him speak. Damn near turned it off as his speaking style is very chopped. Many moments of dead air which are bad for radio.
    In the end I think he is a genius, don't buy his ai predictions but am a fan now where prior I had no opinion.

i struggle with finding his genius.

he wasnt a genius for a very long time, he was a balding tech nerd who won a pot of gold in the dot com lottery.

'genius' would be easier to swallow for me if he had actually accomplished all this without the fiscal leverage to bring any of his microdosing day dreams within arms reach.

to put a finer edge on this; was it genius to send a fucking tesla into space?

no. it was audacious, thats all. sending a tesla into space accomplished absolutely nothing, in fact it only served to make people more nervous about his faculties and judgement. to have made an audacious gesture that galvanized investor confidence and maybe actually helped his most cherished cause, the expansion of humanity into the cosmos, that would have been an act of genius.
    Last edited by sonatine; 09-08-2018 at 09:24 AM.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

he wasnt a genius for a very long time, he was a balding tech nerd who won a pot of gold in the dot com lottery.

'genius' would be easier to swallow for me if he had actually accomplished all this without the fiscal leverage to bring any of his microdosing day dreams within arms reach.

no. it was audacious, thats all. sending a tesla into space accomplished absolutely nothing, in fact it only served to make people more nervous about his faculties and judgement. to have made an audacious gesture that galvanized investor confident and maybe actually helped his most cherished cause, the expansion of humanity into the cosmos, that would have been an act of genius.
    I don't know his history at all but he seems like an idiot savant type. Listening to the interview you'd think he has some speech impediment or some form of retardation but no, he's pulled off some amazing shit. When he starts talking engineering speak it's clear he's got something going on. That's what makes me think he's a genius. Being book smart alone does not qualify for genius. Creativity is a necessary component.
    And if he was balding then he should win an award for that doo.

Load Metric

no. it was audacious, thats all. sending a tesla into space accomplished absolutely nothing, in fact it only served to make people more nervous about his faculties and judgement. to have made an audacious gesture that galvanized investor confidence and maybe actually helped his most cherished cause, the expansion of humanity into the cosmos, that would have been an act of genius.
    The car and Bowie soundtrack was obviously a publicity stunt. (a very good one)

Landing those rockets was nothing short of incredible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

The car and Bowie soundtrack was obviously a publicity stunt. (a very good one)

Landing those rockets was nothing short of incredible.

Agreed, on both counts, but the only reason he's landing those rockets (and this is a true story) is that a 4 star general told him there was absolutely no way it could be done. And he just decided to prove the dude wrong.

It's amazing engineering but lets be honest he didnt discover some brave new quirk in physics that rewrote the book, he just hired a bunch of rocketry/math goons and gave them a mandate and a mountain of cash.

No hate, no judgement. Just putting it out there.

Load Metric
    Suck on that Richard Branson

What a trip. Love it

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Gold
    Load Metric
    Your boy Elon the Jew is being sued for fraud.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I enjoyed listening and watching bear shills like Marc Faber and Peter Shiff but it’s kind of clear in this modern fixed economy why they are only right once every 7-11 years. That said when Jim Chanos speaks it always gets my attention. From what little I know about the company I wouldn’t be surprised if they were bankrupt in 10 years.
    When a CEO starts attacking analysts and short sellers you know there is a huge problem behind the scenes. Just a matter of time before the company goes donkdown.
    Stock getting raped. Enron #2.

Load Metric
    Your boy Elon the Jew is being sued for fraud.

When a CEO starts attacking analysts and short sellers you know there is a huge problem behind the scenes. Just a matter of time before the company goes donkdown.
    Stock getting raped. Enron #2.
    SEC charges Tesla CEO Elon Musk with fraud
    Sara Salinas | @saracsalinas
    Published 2 Hours Ago Updated 15 Mins Ago
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/27/tesl...ed-by-sec.html

The SEC complaint alleges that Musk issued "false and misleading" statements and failed to properly notify regulators of material company events.

Sources close to the company told CNBC the company was also expecting to be sued, though Tesla was not named as a defendant in the complaint.

In August, Musk tweeted that he was considering taking Tesla private, adding, "Funding secured."
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    The stock will probably rally.

We all know Elon Musk didn’t actual start Tesla. In fact, Musk was sued by the founder for being innacurrate about the company’s history.

The story about Musk forcing Martin Eberhard out of Tesla not long after he flexed his PayPal millions is actually worth a dumpster dive if you are so inclined. Further insight and a future foretold.

Anyone hazard to guess how this will dent his wallet? Homeless would be grand.

Load Metric
    From what I’ve heard and read about the guy, he’s a winner and I’m glad there are folks like him left.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

That’s what Tesla’s stock price will go to as long as Elon is in charge.

Inventors/Idea people are terrible business managers.

The only hope is they do an equity raise in late 2018/2019 and it devalues his ownership enough that he loses control.
    Looks like Elon came up with an out that I didn’t discover.

Chances of TSLA going to zero have now decreased, if he is permanently barred from running a publicly traded company.

Thread Information