Page 55 of 144 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2869

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Good game Groupon. Fun fact, that was the free stock Robinhood gave me when I signed up. They're about to do a 10/1 stock split.

Comments

sonatine: lol robinhoodaments

Load Metric
    30 minutes to get your shorts in on ZG before earnings.

im hedging my instincts here because everyone is saying they are going to beat previous net revenue but i think as long as they stay welded to their 'buying houses online for flipping' fantasy they are going to have problems, and ive seen their stock crater on previous earnings, and the same people saying stay long on ZG are the ones who predicted ENPH would suck wind so fuck them.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    spce going absolutely piss wild and a half.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Robinhood takes 4-5 days for the full deposit to become available?

Bollocks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

im hedging my instincts here because everyone is saying they are going to beat previous net revenue but i think as long as they stay welded to their 'buying houses online for flipping' fantasy they are going to have problems, and ive seen their stock crater on previous earnings, and the same people saying stay long on ZG are the ones who predicted ENPH would suck wind so fuck them.

welp, got this one wrong. cant be mad.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Robinhood takes 4-5 days for the full deposit to become available?

Bollocks
    Only if you have a history of rolling

Load Metric
    they give me expedited service because i wrote a term paper for them.

Comments

OSA: well played sir

Load Metric
    when tsla stops trading at 900+ im legit going to feel like an old friend died.

Load Metric
    spce going absolutely piss wild and a half.
    "Rockets are cool. There's no getting around that."
    -Elon Musk

i really wanted to see spce break that $40 psychological barrier tonight.

sadly, ill likely have to wait until like tomorrow morning

Load Metric

nice

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

nice
    yeah honestly im skeptical about their 1bn house flipping revenue in 2019 considering they had a 4q loss but honestly if they manage to put a bunch of real estate brokers out of business, thats worth 6 dotm puts here.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    As predicted Fake Meat was at 128 at one point today. Finished at 125. Earnings next week, giddy to see what it can get to.

Load Metric
    have we discussed how the new gen tesla batteries are going to have 400 miles per charge?

Load Metric
    tesla is shifting r&d resources to lithium iron phosphate battery technology. heres a list of herberts who fuck with LiFePO4 for a living:

Panasonic Corporation
    Toshiba Corporation
    Samsung SDI Co., Ltd
    BYD Company Ltd.
    GS Yuasa Corporation
    Valence Technology, Inc.
    A123 Systems, LLC.
    Formosa Energy & Material Technology
    Bharat Power Solutions.

if they announced a coronavirus vaccine today, BYDDF/TOSYY/PCRFF would be where i stick my monies.
    BYDDF currently 2x tsla's volume.

i think someone just picked up like 2.3m shares in one shot.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 10.07.23 AM.png
Views: 1530
Size:  12.3 KB

lotta room to grow still imo

Load Metric
    Well that was abrupt

Everyone says virus fears... really? Really?

Hmmmm

You fat finger something atine?

Gold....

I saw the yen gold move yesterday.... lotta strong miners etc.... I haven’t done a thing.

I’m kinda lost atm.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-20-2020 at 09:16 AM.

Load Metric

Comments

WillieMcFML: wow great gif

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Well that was abrupt

Hmmmm

Gold....

I saw the yen gold move yesterday.... lotta strong miners etc.... I haven’t done a thing.

I’m kinda lost atm.

those repo injection buzzes are wearing thin.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Well that was abrupt

Hmmmm

Gold....

I’m kinda lost atm.

those repo injection buzzes are wearing thin.
    That was quite the sudden downdraft.

We are supposed to consolidate our gains here. Retest a previous low. Shake out weak hands. As long as bonds/interest rates keep doing their thing there isn’t gonna be any panic.

But someone threw out the script a while ago.

Full employment and records in equities but gold so strong. It’s never clear is it.

Load Metric
    i consolidated options into LK and SPCE, a strangle on TSLA, and a handful of contracts on RUN.

also holding 500 shares of BYDDF until im given a good reason not to.

LK is backed by the chinese central bank, SPCE i have concerns about but should be safe harbor to the extent that a memestock can be until its next earnings report, TSLA because its TSLA, and RUN feels like its about to go parabolic.

BYDDF is down a bit from earlier today but unless tesla folds, it has a ton of potential.

Comments

Sanlmar:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    As predicted Fake Meat was at 128 at one point today. Finished at 125. Earnings next week, giddy to see what it can get to.

SAN DIEGO --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP announces that a securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the Central District of California on behalf of purchasers of Beyond Meat, Inc. (NASDAQ:BYND) securities between May 2, 2019 and January 27, 2020 (the “Class Period”). The case is captioned Tran v. Beyond Meat, Inc. , No. 20-cv-00963, and is assigned to Judge Michael W. Fitzgerald . The Beyond Meat securities class action lawsuit charges Beyond Meat and certain of its officers with violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.

just putting that out there.

Thread Information