Page 25 of 144 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    When OSA starts buying that's usually a bearish indicator. You've been warned. He crashed my pot stocks

hilariously i fumbled while trying to set up a call and while i scrambled to unfuck things the stock proceeded to deflate, saving me a lot of horror.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    In the old days this used to be handled by private enterprise.

Unintended or intended consequences when we run amuck

It’s not good

Load Metric
    related note tsla shorts lost 1.2bn in the last 24 hours.

Load Metric
    interesting theory that we are signing a trade agreement with china thats going to have a noticeable positive impact on their economy, which will translate (to what extent , who knows of course) into tesla sales there.

then we have an earnings call on the 28th. its hard to imagine its going to be a bad call at this point but nothing would surprise me.

Comments

OSA: Up another 8%

Load Metric
    question... when i see tsla's price moving at like 6:30am eastern, what market is doing that? i thought it was shanghai until i just checked, shanghai closes at 2am eastern...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    question... when i see tsla's price moving at like 6:30am eastern, what market is doing that? i thought it was shanghai until i just checked, shanghai closes at 2am eastern...
    The US market lol. Since that's the only market it trades on

Load Metric
    pre-market doesnt open until 7am tho. also im sure youre right and im just confused, but its not making sense to me.

Load Metric
    pre-market doesnt open until 7am tho. also im sure youre right and im just confused, but its not making sense to me.
    Like 10 years ago maybe

Load Metric

Like 10 years ago maybe
    thaaaat explains it.

thank you, very much.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Shake Shack making moves after being stagnant for weeks, should take a flyer on them.

Also Beyond Meat up another few percent today. Got out at 121. Dunkin Donuts is making a a sandwich with egg cheese and fake garbage processed plants IN BETWEEN A FUCKING GLAZED DONUT. Hope that shit goes viral like Popeyes. God Bless America

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Shake Shack making moves after being stagnant for weeks, should take a flyer on them.

Also Beyond Meat up another few percent today. Got out at 121. Dunkin Donuts is making a a sandwich with egg cheese and fake garbage processed plants IN BETWEEN A FUCKING GLAZED DONUT. Hope that shit goes viral like Popeyes. God Bless America

i 100% want to clock another mortgage payment off dunkin donuts deathfood.

Load Metric
    model y might start shipping in less than 5 weeks.

https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/202...ange-delivery/

thats... a big fuckin deal.

Load Metric

You’re not suggesting the standard, “sell the news” play?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

You’re not suggesting the standard, “sell the news” play?

im not sure what you mean, why did you punctuate that so weirdly?

also did you read the article?

Load Metric
    Hi, you're now valued higher than two major automakers and make zero actual dollars, this will end well. Not to add to it but make a still shitty product for what it is but the best we got so far so...here's 100% more money than you earn. LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Hi, you're now valued higher than two major automakers and make zero actual dollars, this will end well. Not to add to it but make a still shitty product for what it is but the best we got so far so...here's 100% more money than you earn. LOL

ok will

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    That's what many people thought about FB or YouTube or a lot of other tech shit.

Data is $$$$$$$$$$$$

Although I guess in your car I can't see them pulling up ads. But maybe restaurants could pay to be the top of the

"Hey Tesla, bring me to the nearest fast food place so I can clog my arteries"

Load Metric
    its a viral stock attached to a company with a hyper charismatic leader who produces a jaw droppingly incredible car as well as off-grid renewable energy solutions at very much the right time to do so.

you have to be legitimately learning disabled to not put this together on your own.

Thread Information