Page 22 of 144 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    I've owned muscle cars in the 80's, and still own an early 90's Japanese sports car. 1991 twin turbo Nissan 300zx with just a few modifications. Not my daily driver though.

I remember the first Tesla before Elon... kinda blah and didn't want one. Electric cars were dull mostly.
    But seriously, I'd have one now in a heartbeat for a daily driver and probably never drive the 300zx again.

I just priced one. AUD$197,900 drive away after tax.

Too much cash.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Porsche’s performance electric is still faster from 0-30 MPH and slightly faster/comparable from 0-60 MPH.

Except you can't buy one yet, and its at least another 40% on top of the Tesla price.

And when you can buy one, Tesla with have Plaid.

And if you do buy one, everyone will think you're a cock, because you have a Porsche.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    the one gift mumbles brings is his ability to make a fool of himself in fascinating new ways.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    tsla up almost 4% in 24 hours thanks to musk doing a little jig on stage in shanghai last night then announcing the china factory will be producing model y's within half a year or so.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Up 90% in 3 months.

Thats not a typo

Comments

sonatine: coge

Load Metric
    what i find fascinating is that although this is clearly influenced by the fed cash injections into the market, the principle sources of buoyancy are product/technology/sales based.

we have a stock with virtually unlimited upside that has fingers in aerospace, solar energy, and of course not just automobiles but driver assisting technology, gathering marketshares on not one, not two, but three continents as we speak.

as opposed to FANG which is basically dancing on the edge of a razor blade. one slip and it bleeds out and if not for the fed manipulation, half those monoliths would be broken up by now.

a correction is inevitable but tesla has great insulation.

Load Metric
    up another 2 percent since that post.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    what i find fascinating is that although this is clearly influenced by the fed cash injections into the market, the principle sources of buoyancy are product/technology/sales based.

we have a stock with virtually unlimited upside that has fingers in aerospace, solar energy, and of course not just automobiles but driver assisting technology, gathering marketshares on not one, not two, but three continents as we speak.

as opposed to FANG which is basically dancing on the edge of a razor blade. one slip and it bleeds out and if not for the fed manipulation, half those monoliths would be broken up by now.

I don't think TSLA owns any of Musk's other ventures.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

so the solar / tesla wall stuff is of course all tesla... im sure youre right about the aerospace stuff now that you mention it, because iirc musk said he would never take it public for fear of ceding control to investors etc.

mea culpa.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

so the solar / tesla wall stuff is of course all tesla... im sure youre right about the aerospace stuff now that you mention it, because iirc musk said he would never take it public for fear of ceding control to investors etc.

mea culpa.

yeah, that's right I was just reading about it to be sure. Good stuff. Value of Space X has gone up exponentially. Google bought 900 million worth years ago. Figures. Musk's boring venture is interesting to say the least.

Load Metric
    word is a lot of chinese ex-btcnerds are starting to go full whale on tsla.

Load Metric
    argus just bumped tsla book to 556

Load Metric
    +6% today.

so far.
    Last edited by sonatine; 01-08-2020 at 11:16 AM.

Load Metric
    if we dont hit 500 a share by the time i wake up tomorrow, id be genuinely surprised.

Load Metric
    fed just injected another 85bn, gonna be another barn burner today.

Load Metric
    the lack of apparent effect from that cash is spooky.

Load Metric
    ooof and thereeees the pullback

Silver
    Load Metric
    Must be news he impregnated Grimes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

or that it wasnt him...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

or that it wasnt him...
    Shaggy is staying very quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Platinum
    Load Metric
    haven't been following short interest contraction in TSLA, but wondering how much is that...

i cant believe no matter where you got in that you have the gumption to bend over and take a 10" dick in your ass everyday...

i mean jesus if you shorted at the lows on the 31st, you've already had 20% right against you...

Thread Information