Page 119 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2869

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    NCL up 70% at one point 45 minnago.... rational market
    Druff’s Wynn is still within striking distance on the 5 day comparison.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I cant find out anywhere why Zoom is fucking me in my tight round ass this morning
    Maybe because the president said he wants everybody back to work in a matter of weeks, not months...

Load Metric
    Shorts are going to take it in the ass today.....

Which will just sent them up to go short at the end of the day
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Why are markets up so much? I just woke up......
    Of course, most (sane) shorties have stop losses which cause them to buy when triggered and it just exacerbates a market going up up up...at least this has to be a big component of today.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Why are markets up so much? I just woke up. Quick glance says it’s on hopes of stimulus package passing. We have to be talking about some separate package other than the one the Dems proposed that the GOP will kill, right? Is this a different giveaway?
    They ain't passing shit today.

Stock market has not hit bottom yet.

Load Metric
    We can all agree the fucking second they pass whatever bill is to be passed will be the time mto go all in short, yes?

Load Metric
    We can all agree the fucking second they pass whatever bill is to be passed will be the time mto go all in short, yes?
    yes and when we hit bottom and the dust settles load tf up on flight industry calls.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    They are in a desperate race to beat the release of the unemployment numbers Thurs

People can’t yet wrap their head around recession. That conversation really hasn’t begun. Look for triggers. Bankruptcies and defaults, unemployment, earnings.

You know the drill.

It all depends on the timing.

For me the battle atm is Fed unlimited stimulus and the chart I posted in that regard - vs - surprise news NYC disaster (portend for rest of USA)
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-24-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Load Metric
    So the entire bill being passed in the senate all comes down to the GOP signing off on allowing people to mail in a ballot in all 50 states for the 2020 election.

I have to say - they aren’t going to go for it and it’s a masterstroke poison pill by the Democrats.

Comments

Sanlmar: Queen Pelosi

SPIT this: pelosi is god

sonatine: pelosi uber alles

Walter Sobchak: I love that woman

Load Metric
    Queen Pelosi breathing new life in the SPY put game.

Arghhhhh

Fed vs Pelosi.

Circadian rhythms so screwed

Comments

sonatine: bask in her eternal love

Load Metric
    So the entire bill being passed in the senate all comes down to the GOP signing off on allowing people to mail in a ballot in all 50 states for the 2020 election.

I have to say - they aren’t going to go for it and it’s a masterstroke poison pill by the Democrats.
    Republicans should win this, literally start running ads tomorrow

Republicans want payments to you, save small businesses, loan our biggest business money they will pay back

Democrats - want new environment standards, changes to our elections, 100s of earmarks for special funding

Then go on full court press on every news network

Comments

Tellafriend: rhinos are too inept to seize the opp

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Republicans want payments to you, save small businesses, loan our biggest business money they will pay back

Democrats - want new environment standards, changes to our elections, 100s of earmarks for special funding

Yeah the Dems kinda screwed this up from a PR perspective.

All they had to do was put forth a version which appeared more little-guy friendly (even if it would hurt everyone long term), and they could get election mileage out of it.

Instead, they stuffed a lot of crap into their version, and made it look like they were exploiting the emergency bill in order to sneak pet project laws into place. Pretty much wrote the Republican attack ads we'll eventually see.

But none of this will matter much if the coronavirus situation drags for many months. Trump will take the fall for that.

Load Metric
    I cant find out anywhere why Zoom is fucking me in my tight round ass this morning
    did you buy $ZOOM or $ZM?
    Hi Lew!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Decent article in National Review about why cruise lines should be left to solve this on their own: https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...ital-industry/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    did you buy $ZOOM or $ZM?
    I think he wants to know what you think of a 1,500 PE.

Comments

SPIT this: lmao

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Decent article in National Review about why cruise lines should be left to solve this on their own: https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...ital-industry/
    Author of course misses the reasons to bail them out

1. All that debt is good old fashion American manufacturing
    2. It would devastate the Caribbean economies and we would end up bailing them out instead.

Load Metric
    Elon Musk is God. Remember whose thread this is.

I like cars. I like the Demuro guy. He likes the Y

Sonatine will defend my right to free speech in this thread

Comments

OSA: back to 900 a share?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

2. It would devastate the Caribbean economies and we would end up bailing them out instead.
    I think at this point it's better to let them fail, and another company will buy the ships and start fresh.

In some ways, the industry has been somewhat toxic, avoiding US taxes, becoming increasingly consumer unfriendly, hiding upcharges, and ignoring best practices for disease prevention,

A reboot wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Load Metric
    idk OSA

I think homeless Palo Alto engineers will find living in the Y to be fairly comfortable.

The rear seats fold down nicely and it’s quite tall.

Otherwise, it’s the worst imaginable time to release a “make or break” vehicle.

ELON MUSK DELIVERS 1,255 VENTILATORS TO CALIFORNIA AFTER BUYING 'OVERSUPPLY' FROM CHINA

Elon came thru. There were some earlier reports he was lying. Props.

Load Metric

Yeah the Dems kinda screwed this up from a PR perspective.

All they had to do was put forth a version which appeared more little-guy friendly (even if it would hurt everyone long term), and they could get election mileage out of it.

Instead, they stuffed a lot of crap into their version, and made it look like they were exploiting the emergency bill in order to sneak pet project laws into place. Pretty much wrote the Republican attack ads we'll eventually see.

But none of this will matter much if the coronavirus situation drags for many months. Trump will take the fall for that.
    I think you two may be missing the point. Pelosi and the house bill is Off the table. The only other thing out there is that 6T proposal from Kudlow/Trump that was talked about to muddle the real story. The reality is this. The only bill that is up for debate is the original GOP bill with an independent committee as to who gets the 500B of loans. The only
    Other thing the democrats want is mail in votes.

They are going to repeat that over and over again starting tomorrow morning. “We are ready to pass the GOP senate bill..... all we want is the guarantee everyone gets to vote by accepting mail in ballots in every state....... why do you hate democracy GOP and why are YOU holding up the bill”

It’s going to be said over and over again and they won’t be able to turn the table on this.

It’s bold cotton, let’s see how it works out for them.

Load Metric

The cruise lines aren’t getting a “bailout”. They may not even get any of the proposed loans. Fact of the matter is Both carnival and royal have north of 3B of free cash on hand.

There is a big economic impact to ports across the country that in turn pay millions in taxes and generate thousands of jobs even if the Corp doesn’t pay much in federal income tax.

Thread Information