Page 51 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2869

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    How do we get around paying 25% in taxes when I quickly take profits. That's what I really want to know.
    ROTH
    Then once over income limit, back door ROTH

Can’t take the gains now, but you can take the investment out at any point if you need it without penalty.

There’s some more complicated ways around this if you ever had serious money.
    I realize that ROTH is not just a Jewish last name. But with the recent boost to my Robinhood portfolio with Amazon/Tesla, I find it upsetting that I have to fork over 25% of profits cause I cashed out with a year.

Load Metric

ROTH

Can’t take the gains now, but you can take the investment out at any point if you need it without penalty.

I realize that ROTH is not just a Jewish last name. But with the recent boost to my Robinhood portfolio with Amazon/Tesla, I find it upsetting that I have to fork over 25% of profits cause I cashed out with a year.
    I feel really really bad for you. Start a thread asking for donations to help cover the 25%.

Comments

OSA: Such a good idea.

Load Metric
    Weed up 20% today.

Still have a chunk sitting in it. Constellation invested heavily and appointed a new CEO. Should be good growth over the next 5 years with him in charge.

Comments

OSA: Yaaassssssss.....Beat you to it

Load Metric

ROTH

Liberals like atine at peace with that.

Paying taxes is a good sign Dude. I can’t tell you what’s happening a year from now but I can have a very very good idea about the next 30 minutes or the day.

Stupid bitcoin —-> $13k?
    Gold too setting up.

I get the Roth talk but these are extraordinary times.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

I feel really really bad for you. Start a thread asking for donations to help cover the 25%.
    Yes. Like the rich white couple in this vid

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    very much looking forward to strangling the life out of bynd on 2/26.

like 90% chance it nosedives by a third in value but im not going to ignore how country fucking retarded the market is; the robinhood crowd might blow it up regardless of the stats.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    NVDA quietly up 90% past year. 1,350% past 5 years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post

the vast majority of AI gpus are nvidia, teslas run nvdia gpus, etc etc.

if you believe AI is going to be relevant to the future, the stock value of nvda should be firmly anchored to those expectations.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    very much looking forward to strangling the life out of bynd on 2/26.

like 90% chance it nosedives by a third in value but im not going to ignore how country fucking retarded the market is; the robinhood crowd might blow it up regardless of the stats.
    Not a chance. Fake shit meat is getting back to 130 after earnings

Load Metric
    grab a fresh pot of coffee and buckle up boys, this threads a good'n:

Load Metric
    Lol

Name:  5BDF0EB6-516D-47B6-9A6B-7713B78BAF7A.jpeg
Views: 7820
Size:  66.2 KB

Comments

sonatine: puts locked and loaded

GambleBotsChafedPenis: I Chuckled Rep

Sanlmar:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Lol

i think 2 events are going to increase stock between now and cliff-time.

1) tesla will likely announce a texas gigafactory in the very near term.

2) the next quarterly earnings report will reflect model y sales and likely get the robinhood crowd riled up again.

after that tho, $300 a share sounds entirely reasonable, at least until we see some sort of significant rollout of solar/powerwall solutions happen.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Lol

2) the next quarterly earnings report will reflect model y sales and likely get the robinhood crowd riled up again.

after that tho, $300 a share sounds entirely reasonable, at least until we see some sort of significant rollout of solar/powerwall solutions happen.

That chart looks like a combo of the 12 step plan and the 7 deadly sins lol.

Question though, is it breaking 4 figures before the dive or not.

Load Metric

That chart looks like a combo of the 12 step plan and the 7 deadly sins lol.

Question though, is it breaking 4 figures before the dive or not.

im absolutely expecting it to hit the 1200 range if those two events behave as expected. but its important to understand that none of this is sane or rational behavior, so betting on it in any meaningful way is foolish. the same could be said for the market as a whole however.

Load Metric
    You wanna be sitting in some virus infected market for 3 days?

Die

That is one ugly candle on Roku. Are they another gpro? The answer is yes

Simpdog & I were talking Canadian train wrecks:
    Look at IMAX - need to dig.... I completely missed this

Comments

sonatine: honestly roku = massive wtf
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-14-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Load Metric

if you believe AI is going to be relevant to the future, the stock value of nvda should be firmly anchored to those expectations.
    That's basically why I bought it. I think autonomous cars will be a huge driver of growth in the next 5-10 years. When the market was tanking in Nov/Dec 2018, I bought GOOG, NVDA, APTV, INTC and YNDX as a long term self-driving play. In retrospect I should have picked up TSLA too, but Elon seemed like too much of a shyster for me.

I recognize my own shortcomings, and know I'm too dumb to trade. So I try to look at long term trends, and then buy and hold.

Load Metric

That's basically why I bought it. I think autonomous cars will be a huge driver of growth in the next 5-10 years. When the market was tanking in Nov/Dec 2018, I bought GOOG, NVDA, APTV, INTC and YNDX as a long term self-driving play. In retrospect I should have picked up TSLA too, but Elon seemed like too much of a shyster for me.

I recognize my own shortcomings, and know I'm too dumb to trade. So I try to look at long term trends, and then buy and hold.

get your claws into lidar manufacturers and lidar parts suppliers once the coronavirus guts their value.

also lol at being too rational to invest in tesla and feeling bad about it.

Load Metric

Load Metric

get your claws into lidar manufacturers and lidar parts suppliers once the coronavirus guts their value.

also lol at being too rational to invest in tesla and feeling bad about it.
    Got some names for me?

Thread Information