Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2869

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Market rebounds by EOd or we see SPY 220

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

this is 100% pure speculation...most of their routes/revenue are from servicing the state of Alaska so they are insulated from all this coronavirus shit...people are still flying within Alaska because they have to in order to function as there aren't any other transportation methods to get from point A to point B in some spots...

also their main input cost is fucking tanking to shit (even though they probably have a lot of that cost hedged someway)...

ALK is actually the primary shuttle flight out of SEA to all the major west coast airports, last i checked. its very strange honestly. it was one of the first airlines i coronabet against and was far and away the most profitable until late last week, when it seemed to decouple from the general airline price trends. it actually closed green last week when DAL was down like 3% or something. its all very strange.
    no that makes total sense that SEA would be their main hub airport...

Name:  akl.PNG
Views: 2055
Size:  90.5 KB

again just really quickly pulled this up and didn't read the 10K so take this interpretation with a grain of salt...doesn't look like my original theory was right...looks like they actually lose money on 'regional' service, which im guessing is all the shit they do in the state of Alaska and they make all their money in their 'mainline' service which im guessing is everything outside of the state...that definitely makes you scratch your head on what is going on...id would guess that they are servicing a lot of west coast/Asian destinations, which obviously should be getting bent over...

Load Metric
    i mean, occams razor... the meat has been stripped from the bones at ALK and i should cash out my positions because time decay is going to offset future returns.

but like daly pointed out, this really feels like we are sliding off a ledge and im so deep into the fucking money on these things that the returns are exponential.. its a tough call but ill probably gambewl.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    if you want to be able to process orders in real time before like 10:30am on a normal day, you should not be on a commission free broker.

lol that said, this is not normal at all:

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    My father texted me this morning

“HaHa” with a catching a falling knife emoji.

Sent me a portfolio snapshot where he had moved his IRA to 50% cash / 50% gold in early January.

I asked how the non-retirement accounts were doing, he replied “still better than yours.”

Thanks dad, two burns in under 60 seconds.

I took a deep bath on RCL, but was able to sell a bunch of big premiums to offset about 40% of the cost, hooray volatility.

Comments

sonatine: absolute king text

Load Metric
    market rising on... [ spins wheel ]... trump tweeting that obama/biden administration was most corrupt in history.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Dow trendline since 2016

Name:  1C5AF764-17B4-4863-AA0C-3F6D9F7A84ED.jpeg
Views: 2035
Size:  707.4 KB

Load Metric

Load Metric
    san at this point they might comp you a presidential suite if you agree to come in for dinner...reminds me I have to restock on marshmallows...

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    If you love it you must set it free. $81

We had some good times.

We will be reunited soon.

Comments

Prodigal son: Brilliant

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Hope you guys are having fun.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Dow trendline since 2016

Name:  1C5AF764-17B4-4863-AA0C-3F6D9F7A84ED.jpeg
Views: 2035
Size:  707.4 KB

I just sold it all. Time to jump in and buy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Hope you guys are having fun.

my options portfolio is up 130%.

today.

also according to dji, we are abooooout 140 points away from being officially in a recession.

Load Metric
    i expect another curious late day rally and i also expect it wont last.

Load Metric
    also according to dji, we are abooooout 140 points away from being officially in a recession.
    Saudi Russia Cold War.

Serious business as Putin is barely in power. Russia NEEDS that dough. It’s a declaration of war.

Like the Saudi royal family needs a food taster.

Kushner met for hours recently with the new Saudi kings or whatever they call themselves. And Kushner is Jewish. Saudis are most obsessed with that than PFA. This is no joke this oil thing.

The Corona will come and go. It was a catalyst. Crude at $30 will pick up the slack. There is a whole event chain happening.

HODL

Load Metric
    It’s a concept I can’t explain cause I’m not verbal kint.

You need buyers.

Load Metric
    It’s a concept I can’t explain cause I’m not verbal kint.

You need buyers.

i dont know if its alg, or fed / QE, or just pure gov manipulation, but somehow lately we always find someone willing to splash around at the end of the day to take the edge off this shit.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    just wait until the banks have that come to jesus moment about dem Permian basin loans they wrote...rut roh…

again I really applaud the Russians and Saudis for this move...telling errrrrrrrrbody to go fuck themselves...

now if youll excuse me gonna go use up the cash I don't have invested in the market right now to go buy a pick up truck that gets 5 MPG and belches exhaust like a motherfucker....

Load Metric
    Daly gonna see $1.80 at the pump in Florida. Not kidding.

...... and he has a Tesla.

Load Metric
    just wait until the banks have that come to jesus moment about dem Permian basin loans they wrote...rut roh…

again I really applaud the Russians and Saudis for this move...telling errrrrrrrrbody to go fuck themselves...

I need you to feel me on this. Russia is gonna bleed. Putin is dangerous. He knows they come for you when you are weak. Read my post above. Saudis can outlast most everyone.

Fucking look at Halliburton. Fuck. But the geopolitical tension with Russia is the thing to hold onto.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I need you to feel me on this. Russia is gonna bleed. Putin is dangerous. He knows they come for you when you are weak. Read my post above. Saudis can outlast most everyone.

Fucking look at Halliburton. Fuck. But the geopolitical tension with Russia is the thing to hold onto.
    wouldn't be surprised if the Saudis could print at $5/bbl...Russia needs the cash so they're not cutting???? seems like a dubious strategy if it doesn't jive with what the Saudis want...

Thread Information