Page 92 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2869

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Somebody please explain to me how you run a $25t debt with 0% treasuries. Cause I’d like to know.
    Europe’s negative.

But when the Jews that run wall street are ready to tank it further, that will be the narrative, along w all the unfunded entitlements.

How does an airline lose half its value in two weeks in anticipation of a couple of slow quarters?

It’s all a Mirage.

Load Metric
    im sure robinhood will be rock solid tomorrow guys.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Lol 1step. I got to find that it’s the end of the bull market is nigh post I made in response to him about two weeks ago for the lullz.

Load Metric
    an absolute gem of a vid, please watch:

Comments

sonatine: this really is beautiful

Platinum
    Load Metric
    some hearty soul decided to buy futures off of lock limit...

Name:  sp.PNG
Views: 2649
Size:  150.2 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: It’s tic season

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Lol 1step. I got to find that it’s the end of the bull market is nigh post I made in response to him about two weeks ago for the lullz.

Please dont give me grief here. I cant take it on a Monday morning along with work stress. Im still HODL on AMZN/GOOG/MSFT/BA..

Comments

Sanlmar: abrown and his dad are trying to call you

sonatine: dead man walking

Platinum
    Load Metric
    probably should post this for posterity sake:

might get a 25% discount on XOM at this rate...

Name:  sp.PNG
Views: 2633
Size:  130.9 KB

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you are conflicted as fuck or your just another ass

btw just have to say for the record

BCR is crazy evil...no good. Just weird and

awful

Just one of these racist dogs that tries to work

both sides of the line. Just fucking come out

why don't ya? You're as transparent as

nightmarefish on a bad day

Load Metric
    Oil is amazing. What a gap down. What a story. I’m sure Biden’s son is responsible.) Loose agro Saudi’s playing unpredictable cards. You almost forget Corona. The banking exposure lending to anyone in that biz. Post that chart GBCP. WTI.

I see people playing ET and prayers for all them

USD (currency) & Oil both weak. You don’t usually see both down. Yen is cratering.

What USD telegraphs to me is that Fed is just about to get involved. My view is that Fed actions are art not science. Experiment

There is nothing good anywhere. This is really really 2008 grade bad. Now I’m hooked.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Corona will take the money and return the next day for more.

The next few days could be the undoing of the Fed and Trump.

The SPY death cross sure looks possible. All kinds of canned algos get sprung on those occasions. The smart guys will try to anticipate that event and get in ahead

This has been 12 years in the making.

Let’s see if we get lucky.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-08-2020 at 09:38 PM.

Load Metric
    when i said spy was going to hit 160 by june i wasnt joking.

also we were in a huge compression phase for the last 2 weeks, we will likely hit 250 by friday.

Load Metric
    when i said spy was going to hit 160 by june i wasnt joking.

also we were in a huge compression phase for the last 2 weeks, we will likely hit 250 by friday.
    You will be tested. Oddly you need the occasional buyers and nibblers to sacrifice themselves to get there.

If I were to spitball a time frame - we are looking end of March for the 50 day to cross the 200 day.

I wouldn’t trade that but rather just have it lurk in my subconscious as a possible outcome. The action will confirm

It could turn out to be a very healthy thing in longer time frames. A cleansing. Death crosses have happened before

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Oil is amazing. What a gap down. What a story. I’m sure Biden’s son is responsible.) Loose agro Saudi’s playing unpredictable cards. You almost forget Corona. The banking exposure lending to anyone in that biz. Post that chart GBCP. WTI.

USD (currency) & Oil both weak. You don’t usually see both down. Yen is cratering.

What USD telegraphs to me is that Fed is just about to get involved. My view is that Fed actions are art not science. Experiment

There is nothing good anywhere. This is really really 2008 grade bad. Now I’m hooked.
    just have CL and BZ, san no WTI...

errrrbody rushed into gold earlier and then just puked it out...

I still remember '08 vividly...the bluest of the blue chips are about to have a nice fat sale...gonna be fun to pick the most boring companies in the world at 4-10% yields...

we've discussed the response to '08 ad nasuem...had to happen or the world would have ended...but then when we were brought back from the brink why the fuck didn't somebody say, 'might wanna normalize shit' instead of going into full retard mode with this garbage...I get that this bubble started under W, popped under Obama, was fixed, then reflated and then some under both Obama and trump...I hate bringing politics into this because then it becomes a 'this side is fucked up', 'no that side is fucked up' back and forth...there's no adult in the room like Paulson to say, 'hey fucktards, keep this shit up and we're headed towards the end of the world'...say what you want about the deal he brokered in '08, but he sobered some motherfuckers up really quickly...would be nice to have that voice right about now...actually strike that, would be nice to have had that voice a few years back...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

I still remember '08 vividly...the bluest of the blue chips are about to have a nice fat sale...gonna be fun to pick the most boring companies in the world at 4-10% yields...

we've discussed the response to '08 ad nasuem...had to happen or the world would have ended...but then when we were brought back from the brink why the fuck didn't somebody say, 'might wanna normalize shit' instead of going into full retard mode with this garbage...I get that this bubble started under W, popped under Obama, was fixed, then reflated and then some under both Obama and trump...I hate bringing politics into this because then it becomes a 'this side is fucked up', 'no that side is fucked up' back and forth...there's no adult in the room like Paulson to say, 'hey fucktards, keep this shit up and we're headed towards the end of the world'...say what you want about the deal he brokered in '08, but he sobered some motherfuckers up really quickly...would be nice to have that voice right about now...actually strike that, would be nice to have had that voice a few years back...
    I don’t think a single human disagrees with this take.

BCR talks about how pure Trump has run. Until now. Hopefully they nationalize Netflix and we still have electricity.

But seriously, I like utilities. Chip up on the blue chips as we do a rotation. Yield means little if you buy poorly.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

I don’t think a single human disagrees with this take.

BCR talks about how pure Trump has run. Until now. Hopefully they nationalize Netflix and we still have electricity.

But seriously, I like utilities. Chip up on the blue chips as we do a rotation. Yield means little if you buy poorly.
    truer words never spoken...not something to blow your load over in one go...after all this is over (whenever the fuck that is) and you have dry powder left over you probably did it right...a nibble here, a nibble there...never buy on an up day...chasing is for the suckers...

I really did want to bet trump to win for all the reasons BCR always lays out...first time I looked at it was last November, saw it at -130...talked to a buddy...he asked me if I had a book that could give him action...told him I didn't like having money tied up for that long and that at that price it didn't discount trump doing something insanely stupid to fuck it up...is this it? who knows...8 months is an eternity...

just flipped on Bloomberg for a quick minute...talk of a stimulus package...50bps wasn't enough, now we have this...guess if people are stupid enough to lend to us at 0.5% or less for 10 years, stimulus away...will be interesting to see how the market reacts when this is announced...if it's brushed off hold onto your asses boys cause we about to head to fuck city...

Load Metric
    Can I get odds on a Trump tweet taking credit for the upcoming $1.50/gal gas that's coming?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    TVIX up 75% in after hours. Sweet baby jesus, please let me sell when when market opens RH. Dont do this to me again

Platinum
    Load Metric

will be interesting to see what we get today...somebody is picking at the carcass of crude, so that's mildly encouraging that a full blast armageddon might not happen today...
    Last edited by GambleBotsChafedPenis; 03-09-2020 at 04:45 AM.

Thread Information