Page 7 of 144 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: ELON MUSK IS GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Looks like Elon came up with an out that I didn’t discover.

Chances of TSLA going to zero have now decreased, if he is permanently barred from running a publicly traded company.
    Oh wow, Federal district court, in SDNY filing...(pretty good track record)....wants to bar Musk from any executive role in future. Is he too big (i.e. GOD) to fail?

EDIT: This is a ploy to get Elon to settle with the SEC. They know that the company would be worth considerably less without him, so they're saying "WE'RE SERIOUS. SETTLE. GIVE US MONEY and MAKE US LOOK IMPORTANT".
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 09-27-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    From what I’ve heard and read about the guy, he’s a winner and I’m glad there are folks like him left.
    He claims to be an engineer which is a lie. Always claims to have been the key guy behind PayPal but he was really forced out. He didn't start the company Tesla. He is a great salesman and a horrible businessman. The folks who want you to believe he is some great person are the same folks who said Elizabeth Holmes (founder of the fraudulent and now bankrupt Theranos company) was the next Steve Jobs.

Load Metric
    Anybody spending over $100K for a Tesla is fucking crazy.

Better off lighting your cash on fire.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    From what I’ve heard and read about the guy, he’s a winner and I’m glad there are folks like him left.
    He claims to be an engineer which is a lie. Always claims to have been the key guy behind PayPal but he was really forced out. He didn't start the company Tesla. He is a great salesman and a horrible businessman. The folks who want you to believe he is some great person are the same folks who said Elizabeth Holmes (founder of the fraudulent and now bankrupt Theranos company) was the next Steve Jobs.

Steve Jobs was great salesman but horrible business man aswelll.

These corporate executives always want a fall out guy, or I should say the smart ones.

You never hear about the people that helped fuck up a business, just the eccentric ceo.........every one knows who Hitler is but no ones who Martin Bormann was......if the nazis weren't so diabolical I'd call them geniuses....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric

Still doesn't change what i said. Seems like you have a lot of hate for the guy, which is your prerogative, but i'm glad he and his ilk are around.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Still doesn't change what i said. Seems like you have a lot of hate for the guy, which is your prerogative, but i'm glad he and his ilk are around.
    Here's one reason why Musk is being attacked.
    Elon Musk recently posted a series of Tweets pointing out that the ‘New World Order’ control and influence 99.9% of the mainstream media.
    tbf it's 96%

Here's the other. Plus Genie oil/exploration is a who's who of international terrorists.
    Name:  Gasvelden_Israel_kaart_Vice.jpg
Views: 2056
Size:  31.7 KB

Remember the melting ice caps and drowning polar bears are counting on you to buy a Tesla. Invest in some of Elon's solar roof tiles too.

It's interesting that Rogan's involved just like w the Boudain / Weinstein / Black Cube deal.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-28-2018 at 06:36 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Don't let them down.
    Name:  polar-bears.jpg
Views: 2024
Size:  30.9 KB

Load Metric
    FPS thanks for ruining another thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

Looks like Elon came up with an out that I didn’t discover.

Chances of TSLA going to zero have now decreased, if he is permanently barred from running a publicly traded company.
    Oh wow, Federal district court, in SDNY filing...(pretty good track record)....wants to bar Musk from any executive role in future. Is he too big (i.e. GOD) to fail?

EDIT: This is a ploy to get Elon to settle with the SEC. They know that the company would be worth considerably less without him, so they're saying "WE'RE SERIOUS. SETTLE. GIVE US MONEY and MAKE US LOOK IMPORTANT".
    I normally agree with this line of logic but he did it intentionally to cost the shorts billions and I don’t think NYC and the SEC take kindly to fucking with Wall Street.

He’s an emotional child and doesn’t like that people are betting against him. He has a bit of Trump in him.

Gold
    Load Metric

I hate the cocksucker.

Load Metric
    Elon - $20 million fine + step down as chairman

Tesla - $20 million fine

Tesla stock + 17% this am with the news + Elon saying they're close to profitable.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Tesla - $20 million fine

Tesla stock + 17% this am with the news + Elon saying they're close to profitable.

That's not strange at all, the SEC has always been known for their swift, thorough and fair administration of justice.

Name:  gettyimages-98612513.jpg
Views: 1749
Size:  37.3 KB
    Name:  rts136ox_0.jpg
Views: 1762
Size:  28.7 KB

Comments

duped_samaritan: always with the jews...

Tellafriend: always with the jews

Gold
    Load Metric
    Elon being Elon again. Taunting the SEC this time. Stock is a ticking time bomb.

Load Metric

Tesla - $20 million fine

I think he was worried about getting opened up to personal liability by accepting the plea. On the flip side, dude might not have a company.

Load Metric

Tesla - $20 million fine

I think he was worried about getting opened up to personal liability by accepting the plea.
    I thought that was exactly what happened.

The token fine and decision protected the existing investors interests from the point of view of the SEC. If Musk gets ass raped personally from lawsuits that’s fine. Think of the SEC’s decision as the starters pistol as the shorts run the 100 meter race to the courtroom.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I think he was worried about getting opened up to personal liability by accepting the plea.
    I thought that was exactly what happened.

The token fine and decision protected the existing investors interests from the point of view of the SEC. If Musk gets ass raped personally from lawsuits that’s fine. Think of the SEC’s decision as the starters pistol as the shorts run the 100 meter race to the courtroom.
    Yes. The SEC did this because they don't want anyone crying to them when the stock goes to $0. This is the biggest scam stock since Enron and the only reason it hasn't collapsed is because of the monster bull market on wall street. Scams are never uncovered during bull markets, only during bear markets. Just ask Bernie Madoff.

I predict that Elon Musk will officially eat a bullet once everything unravels. Fuck that guy. I hate him and even got in a Twitter fight with him. Fuck that Jew.

Load Metric
    Scams are never uncovered during bull markets
    We’ve heard it before but it’s always worth revisiting this thought.

Scam is a harsh word. It’s an unprofitable business, facing increasing competition, bouyed by PT Barnum in an era where too much cheap money is chasing momentum of any kind.

Like the Dodgers, betting against the public because we are the few to see through the hype is always rewarding.

The fucking guy just can’t lay off Twitter. He really must be losing his mind.

In off topic news...The employment rate is the lowest since Nixon. I lived thru 2000-2001. Simply could not hire a body. This is astounding and won’t end well. It’s just the natural rise and fall of cycles but how is this not a topping out?

Load Metric

Tesla - $20 million fine

I think he was worried about getting opened up to personal liability by accepting the plea. On the flip side, dude might not have a company.
    Dear Mr. Valentine,

What technology do you find interesting that has a real market and which gives you pause?

Would you provide an example of each?

TIA

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Elon being Elon again. Taunting the SEC this time. Stock is a ticking time bomb.
    He clearly broke the rules but we all know this wouldn't be happening if he was Jewish. He shouldn't of hinted that a certain group owns the media, it's the key to their power. Since they've caused so much devastation with this power I hope he calls them out.

He needs to
    A.
    Call out the Jewish supremacists, explain why this is really happening and document and explain the countless double standards. The Good Son, Mnuchin all the S & L guys, Enron, The Oligarchs Soros, Lucky Larry Silverstein, to big to fail, bailouts, the Fed, Carl Icahn on and on and on... Just know you could end up dead, broke or in an insane asylum.

B. Show up in Israel, give to some Jewish charities, photo op at the Wailing Wall, announce you just found out about your Jewish roots and try to negotiate with the SEC.

C. B. Accept the judgement, pay the millions and give your company to a Jew.

But ffs don't taunt them.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just in case anyone has any doubts about what this SEC crap is about.
    Name:  31d9d1c2d4382032bd5c35a1a14afded1bc10e66b77d55c9e36191af229fb6dc.jpg
Views: 1806
Size:  203.4 KB

I'm not even sure Elon meant the Jews, everyone assumes that's what he meant because it's true.

Be sure to check my next post in my containment thread, this is a very important issue.

Thread Information